Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner Sat. 2/10/18

Baked mac & cheese (started with a white sauce). Cheddar, asiago,
monterey jack cheeses and yes, a hint of velveeta, topped with buttered
breadcrumbs. Broccoli florets on the side.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> Baked mac & cheese (started with a white sauce). Cheddar, asiago,
> monterey jack cheeses and yes, a hint of velveeta, topped with buttered
> breadcrumbs. Broccoli florets on the side.
>
> Jill

I'm going to do a stir fry of organic beef, summer squash, peppers, green
beans and broccoli. Some kind of potatoes with gruyere on the side. Prepared
stuff that was half price. Also some winter squash.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-02-10 5:53 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

> Really squeaky green beans!
>
> This was the subject of a long, ****y thread here a half a century ago
> - probably a Julie Thread. IIRC, I didn't find it hard to believe
> depending on how they were cooked but it didn't go over too well with
> a bunch of other misfits.
>
> But these things were super squeaky. Others at the table could hear
> them squeak when I chewed on them.

Just reading that put my teeth on edge!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" wrote:

>I'm going to do a stir fry of organic beef, summer squash, peppers, green
>beans and broccoli. Some kind of potatoes with gruyere on the side. Prepared
>stuff that was half price. Also some winter squash.

Sounds Disss Gusting.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

> "Julie Bove" wrote:
> >
> >I'm going to do a stir fry of organic beef, summer squash, peppers, green
> >beans and broccoli. Some kind of potatoes with gruyere on the side. Prepared
> >stuff that was half price. Also some winter squash.

> Sounds Disss Gusting.

The "gruyere" really kills it...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 6:10:00 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
> Baked mac & cheese (started with a white sauce). Cheddar, asiago,
> monterey jack cheeses and yes, a hint of velveeta, topped with buttered
> breadcrumbs. Broccoli florets on the side.
>
> Jill

Takeout sushi. I was whipped from moving three heavy bookcases down
to the basement and then snowblowing. My husband was able to help
with the bookcases, but he doesn't have enough shoulder left to
help with snow removal.

A week ago we had green grass. Today we have a foot or so of snow.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 9:15:39 PM UTC-5, Steve 'Julie Bove' Wertz wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
>
> > "Julie Bove" wrote:
> > >
> > >I'm going to do a stir fry of organic beef, summer squash, peppers, green
> > >beans and broccoli. Some kind of potatoes with gruyere on the side. Prepared
> > >stuff that was half price. Also some winter squash.

> > Sounds Disss Gusting.

> The "gruyere" really kills it...

It makes me wonder if her stir fry was Asian-flavored, or was just a saute.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/10/2018 5:53 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Really squeaky green beans!

Get the **** outta here, you creep!

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

https://www.centraltexasfoodbank.org...ntation-057jpg

Hide the Ho Ho's!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 05:15:13 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 6:10:00 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
>> Baked mac & cheese (started with a white sauce). Cheddar, asiago,
>> monterey jack cheeses and yes, a hint of velveeta, topped with buttered
>> breadcrumbs. Broccoli florets on the side.
>>
>> Jill

>Takeout sushi. I was whipped from moving three heavy bookcases down
>to the basement and then snowblowing.

whipped

being completely controlled by your girlfriend or boyfriend...in most
cases a guy being completely controlled by his girlfriend.

Damn! Joe is whipped!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 12:46:52 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 05:15:13 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 6:10:00 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
> >> Baked mac & cheese (started with a white sauce). Cheddar, asiago,
> >> monterey jack cheeses and yes, a hint of velveeta, topped with buttered
> >> breadcrumbs. Broccoli florets on the side.
> >>
> >> Jill

> >Takeout sushi. I was whipped from moving three heavy bookcases down
> >to the basement and then snowblowing.

> whipped
>
> being completely controlled by your girlfriend or boyfriend...in most
> cases a guy being completely controlled by his girlfriend.
>
> Damn! Joe is whipped!

That's short for "pussy whipped".

Try definition #4 at
<http://www.dictionary.com/browse/whipped>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 12:05:56 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 12:46:52 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>> On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 05:15:13 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >Takeout sushi. I was whipped from moving three heavy bookcases down
>> >to the basement and then snowblowing.

>> whipped
>>
>> being completely controlled by your girlfriend or boyfriend...in most
>> cases a guy being completely controlled by his girlfriend.
>>
>> Damn! Joe is whipped!

>That's short for "pussy whipped".
>
>Try definition #4 at
><http://www.dictionary.com/browse/whipped>

Thanks, that's the meaning I couldn't find.