Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default RFC cage match

Let's just see who has the stones to back their racist bigot talk here.

I am so ready to kick some RFC troll ass that I can hardly contain myself.

So come on ****s, which one of you miserable hypocritical racist old
farts want to have their ass thoroughly kicked in?

Any takers?

**** (most) ALL OF YOU!

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGI...i1na/giphy.gif
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 10:04 AM, Cheri wrote:
> In article >,
> Casa Fortuna wrote:
>>
>> On 1/16/2018 9:47 AM, Cheri wrote:
>>> In article >,

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGI...i1na/giphy.gif

>>> You don't look so tuff.
>>>
>>> https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4M-CT9TVboo/hqdefault.jpg
>>>
>>> LOL!
>>>

>> Well why don't you come TRY ME then froggie?
>>
>> I swear to you I will **** your face up for Goddamned ever!
>>
>> Book it.
>>

> https://tinyurl.com/y8znkj5a LOL!

Why are you so scared to try your act in person froggie?

Remnant common sense perhaps?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.cyberchicken

In article >, says...

> On 1/16/2018 10:04 AM, Cheri wrote:
> > In article >,

> > Casa Fortuna wrote:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGI...i1na/giphy.gif

> >> Well why don't you come TRY ME then froggie?
> >>
> >> I swear to you I will **** your face up for Goddamned ever!
> >>
> >> Book it.
> >>

> > https://tinyurl.com/y8znkj5a LOL!
> >

> Why are you so scared to try your act in person froggie?
>
> Remnant common sense perhaps?

https://tinyurl.com/ya8dvle6 LOL!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 10:14 AM, Cheri wrote:
> In article >, says...
>>
>> On 1/16/2018 10:04 AM, Cheri wrote:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGI...i1na/giphy.gif

>>> https://tinyurl.com/y8znkj5a LOL!
>>>

>> Why are you so scared to try your act in person froggie?
>>
>> Remnant common sense perhaps?
>>

> https://tinyurl.com/ya8dvle6 LOL!

Remember, each time you slink away from the challenge your gutless
nature is affirmed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.cyberchicken

In article >, says...
> On 1/16/2018 10:14 AM, Cheri wrote:
> > In article >,
says...

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGI...i1na/giphy.gif

> >> Why are you so scared to try your act in person froggie?
> >>
> >> Remnant common sense perhaps?
> >>

> > https://tinyurl.com/ya8dvle6 LOL!
> >

> Remember, each time you slink away from the challenge your gutless
> nature is affirmed.

https://tinyurl.com/y8usedzo LOL!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 10:21 AM, Cheri wrote:
> In article >, says...
>> On 1/16/2018 10:14 AM, Cheri wrote:
>>> In article >,
says...

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGI...i1na/giphy.gif

>>> https://tinyurl.com/ya8dvle6 LOL!
>>>

>> Remember, each time you slink away from the challenge your gutless
>> nature is affirmed.
>>

> https://tinyurl.com/y8usedzo LOL!

Coward.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Casa Fortuna > wrote in
news
> Let's just see who has the stones to back their racist
> bigot talk here.
>
> I am so ready to kick some RFC troll ass that I can hardly
> contain myself.
>
> So come on ****s, which one of you miserable hypocritical
> racist old farts want to have their ass thoroughly kicked
> in?
>
> Any takers?
>
> **** (most) ALL OF YOU!
>
> https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGI...i1na/giphy.gif

This kook is ripe!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 11:28 AM, Scott A. Gilbert wrote:
> Casa Fortuna > wrote in
> news >
>> Let's just see who has the stones to back their racist
>> bigot talk here.
>>
>> I am so ready to kick some RFC troll ass that I can hardly
>> contain myself.
>>
>> So come on ****s, which one of you miserable hypocritical
>> racist old farts want to have their ass thoroughly kicked
>> in?
>>
>> Any takers?
>>
>> **** (most) ALL OF YOU!
>>
>> https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGI...i1na/giphy.gif
>>

> This kook is ripe!

This is what you fear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AebQIy5UNng

Well known film maker Uwe Boll invited several online movie critics over
for a free trip to Vancouver where they will enter a boxing match
against him. This does not end well for these kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swg4SshYx2E
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Casa de Haoles > wrote in
news
> On 1/16/2018 11:28 AM, Scott A. Gilbert wrote:
>> Casa Fortuna > wrote in
>> news >>
>>> Let's just see who has the stones to back their racist
>>> bigot talk here.
>>>
>>> I am so ready to kick some RFC troll ass that I can
>>> hardly contain myself.
>>>
>>> So come on ****s, which one of you miserable hypocritical
>>> racist old farts want to have their ass thoroughly kicked
>>> in?
>>>
>>> Any takers?
>>>
>>> **** (most) ALL OF YOU!

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGI...i1na/giphy.gif

>> This kook is ripe!
>>

> This is what you fear:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AebQIy5UNng
>
> Well known film maker Uwe Boll invited several online movie
> critics over for a free trip to Vancouver where they will
> enter a boxing match against him. This does not end well
> for these kids.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swg4SshYx2E

Nobody is afraid of you, freakshow. Other than the parents
of the children that live within 1 mile of you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 11:42 AM, Scott A. Gilbert wrote:
> Casa de Haoles > wrote in
> news >
>> On 1/16/2018 11:28 AM, Scott A. Gilbert wrote:
>>> Casa Fortuna > wrote in
>>> news >>>

> https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGI...i1na/giphy.gif
>>>>

>>> This kook is ripe!
>>>

>> This is what you fear:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AebQIy5UNng
>>
>> Well known film maker Uwe Boll invited several online movie
>> critics over for a free trip to Vancouver where they will
>> enter a boxing match against him. This does not end well
>> for these kids.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swg4SshYx2E
>>

> Nobody is afraid of you, freakshow.

You drip fear like a common flop sweat, coward.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.cyberchicken

In article >, says...

> On 1/16/2018 10:21 AM, Cheri wrote:
> > In article >,
says...
says...

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGI...i1na/giphy.gif

> >> Remember, each time you slink away from the challenge your gutless
> >> nature is affirmed.
> >>

> > https://tinyurl.com/y8usedzo LOL!
> >>

> Coward.

https://tinyurl.com/ycc529uy LOL!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 12:14 PM, Cheri wrote:
> In article >, says...
>>
>> On 1/16/2018 10:21 AM, Cheri wrote:
>>> In article >,
says...
says...

https://media.giphy.com/media/hDbTn9gwPIz0A/giphy.gif

Cage free eggs :-) dh@. Vegan 37 29-05-2014 10:04 AM
"Cage-free" eggs zxcvbob General Cooking 38 18-11-2012 04:08 PM
tomato cage? Somebody General Cooking 47 27-06-2012 01:10 AM
the next match the_niner_nation General Cooking 0 16-06-2010 02:07 PM
Match this. Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 46 08-12-2006 02:05 AM