Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I made two loaves of Banana Bread!

It should be ready to take out of the oven in 10mins or so!!

I put macadamias and dried cranberries in it too!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> It should be ready to take out of the oven in 10mins or so!!
>
> I put macadamias and dried cranberries in it too!
>
> John Kuthe...

That sounds good.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> It should be ready to take out of the oven in 10mins or so!!
>
> I put macadamias and dried cranberries in it too!

Sounds good..still have some cranberries in the freezer, this is a good way to use them...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/7/2018 3:57 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> It should be ready to take out of the oven in 10mins or so!!
>
> I put macadamias and dried cranberries in it too!
>
> John Kuthe...

Dude!

....share?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 5:19:33 PM UTC-6, Casa estilo antiguo wrote:
> On 1/7/2018 3:57 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > It should be ready to take out of the oven in 10mins or so!!
> >
> > I put macadamias and dried cranberries in it too!
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> Dude!
>
> ...share?

I can at least give you a peek!

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...2e&oe=5AF6D7BE

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/7/2018 4:22 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 5:19:33 PM UTC-6, Casa estilo antiguo wrote:
>> On 1/7/2018 3:57 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> It should be ready to take out of the oven in 10mins or so!!
>>>
>>> I put macadamias and dried cranberries in it too!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Dude!
>>
>> ...share?

> I can at least give you a peek!
>
> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...2e&oe=5AF6D7BE
>
> John Kuthe...

TNX!

Very nice looking loaves, your rommies are lucky kids...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 5:32:37 PM UTC-6, Casa estilo antiguo wrote:
> On 1/7/2018 4:22 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

> >> Dude!
> >>
> >> ...share?

> > I can at least give you a peek!
> >
> > https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...2e&oe=5AF6D7BE
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> TNX!
>
> Very nice looking loaves, your rommies are lucky kids...

I got the first slice:

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...76&oe=5ABC5A01

With:

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...62&oe=5AB4D205

and the Reddi Whip ran out on me and yes I took the last N2O hit, and yes I held onto the kitchen counter with both hands just in case, and it was nice but not strong.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/7/2018 4:54 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 5:32:37 PM UTC-6, Casa estilo antiguo wrote:

>>> I can at least give you a peek!
>>>
>>> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...2e&oe=5AF6D7BE
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> TNX!
>>
>> Very nice looking loaves, your rommies are lucky kids...

> I got the first slice:
>
> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...76&oe=5ABC5A01
>
> With:
>
> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...62&oe=5AB4D205
>
> and the Reddi Whip ran out on me and yes I took the last N2O hit, and yes I held onto the kitchen counter with both hands just in case, and it was nice but not strong.
>
> John Kuthe...

LOL!

That's not a "slice" mate, that's a HUNK!

Nice finisher, lol.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 6:07:27 PM UTC-6, Casa estilo antiguo wrote:

> LOL!
>
> That's not a "slice" mate, that's a HUNK!
>
> Nice finisher, lol.

It was YUM!! I'm having another cuppa with it!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/7/2018 5:17 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 6:07:27 PM UTC-6, Casa estilo antiguo wrote:
>>
>> LOL!
>>
>> That's not a "slice" mate, that's a HUNK!
>>
>> Nice finisher, lol.

> It was YUM!! I'm having another cuppa with it!
>
> John Kuthe...

YOU are a happy guy in that home.

It totally shows.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> It should be ready to take out of the oven in 10mins or so!!
>
> I put macadamias and dried cranberries in it too!
>
> John Kuthe...

I don't care for banana bread but that does sound good!

Adjustment for baking two loaves of bread? Kalmia Baking 3 17-03-2011 01:28 PM
Baking 2 loaves of my Banana Bread 2.0! John Kuthe[_2_] General Cooking 7 28-08-2009 04:42 PM
Yeast bread and mini loaves MrsD General Cooking 6 07-02-2006 02:53 AM
Banana Bread BOXMAN Coffee 0 10-02-2004 04:44 PM
Banana Bread [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 05-02-2004 01:27 AM