Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 55 Vintage Recipes From the '50s Worth Trying Today

http://www.reddiwip.com/our-story

> If you're going to take pot shots, at least get your facts straight.

Whatever. I don't buy stuff like that so I don't care what it's made
with now or way back when.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
news
> On 11/13/2017 5:41 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message

>>> It's Julie and her always complaining gang, even if they haven't tried a
>>> dish they complain. Surely you are not surprised. You really didn't
>>> think any of them would say "Wow, this is delicious! What a fabulous
>>> cook you are; more please!!"

>> Actually, they do say that. All the time.

> Then why don't you post about those meals? They couldn't wait for me to
> make [insert whatever].
>
> For hungry teenagers to refuse to even try this magical pie you made
> speaks volumes about what they think of your pie.

I have posted of them. The last one was macaroni, different kinds of cheese
cut in cubes, asst. cooked vegetables, tomatoes, ground beef, parsley and
dampened with red wine. One loves my tuna casserole. I don't usually cook
for them as most prefer the chicken nugget/strips and fries.

As I said... I did not make the pie. I bought it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:08:42 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Mon 13 Nov 2017 08:35:05a, Ophelia told us...
>
>> "jmcquown" wrote in message news >>
>> On 11/10/2017 11:53 PM, Doris Night wrote:
>>> On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 19:24:58 -0800, "Julie Bove"

>>> ??????
>>>
>>> I make apple pie all the time for my teenage grandchildren,
>>> nieces & nephews, etc. It all gets scarfed down.
>>>
>>> Perhaps they didn't like it because you *bought* it? Store-bought
>>> pies generally suck.
>>>
>>> Doris
>>>

>> Having had many a store-bought pie (at work pot lucks and as a
>> guest in people's homes) I agree with you, Doris. When I've had
>> homemade apple pie, it was delicious! Cherry pie, too. I'm just
>> not big on desserts so I don't make or eat them very often.
>>
>> Jill
>>
>> ==
>>
>> I rarely make a pudding/desert for us, but when the kids or the
>> grands visit, they would NOT be happy if I didn't make them)
>>

>I bake a cake or pie about once a month. I bake cookies/biscuits
>more often. Neither of us should be eating many sweets, but we'd be
>really unhappy without some.

I mainly only bake pies and stuff like that if we're having company or
if I'm taking dessert to someone's house for dinner. And I make damned
sure I don't bring the leftovers home, because I'd eat it all before
sundown.

I *do* make stuff like banana bread, pumpkin loaf, etc, just for the
two of us. The recipes I have are pretty healthy - not very much
sugar, greek yogurt instead of oil, you get the picture. And when I
make this I do two small loaves and freeze one.

Doris

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
9.45...
> On Mon 13 Nov 2017 08:26:35p, Doris Night told us...
>
>> On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:46:28 -0500, jmcquown
>> > wrote:

>>>Come to think of it, I don't remember her ever buying tuna. She
>>>didn't make noodle type casseroles (unless you count baked
>>>macaroni & cheese).

>> My mother made tuna noodle casserole. With peas in it, and
>> crumbled up potato chips on top.
>>
>> A real waste of chips, if you ask me.
>>
>> Doris
>>

> My mother topped the t/n casserole with butter crumbs. They browned
> and crisped up nicely. We also had butter peas, but on the side.
>
> My dad was a tyramt about potato chips and didn't allow them in the
> house for a few years because he thought they were a waste of money.
> There was never a shortage of popcorn, though. :-)

We had popcorn pretty much every night but rarely had chips of any kind.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823

Wickr id............budsman35

Email :

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.

see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

FOR ZOLPICLONE 7.5MG SMALLER ORDER

250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

FOR DIAZEPAM SHALINA BRAND

diazepam 10mg 500pills £100
diazepam 10mg 300pills £70
diazepam 10mg 1000pills £150
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £350
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £120
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £700

FOR ROCHE DIAZEPAMS 10MG SMALLER ORDER

250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

TEVA 10MG DIAZEPAMS SMALLER ORDER

250 tabs...........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs.......................£850
15000 tabs.......................£1200
25000 tabs.......................£1500

ketamine £20 each vial/1g

ketamine powder each gram £25

FOR TRAMADOL APPLE FLAVOUR

tramadol 50mg 250pills £80
tramadol 100mg 300pills £90
tramadol 225mg 300pills £120
tramadol 50mg 500pills £130
tramadol 100mg 500pills £140
tramadol 250mg 500pills £150
tramadol 50mg 1000pills £200
tramadol 100mg 1000pills £220
tramadol 250mg 1000pills £250

FOR TRAMADOL BULK ORDER

tramadol 50mg 5000pills £450
tramadol 100mg 5000pills £550
tramadol 250mg 5000pills £700

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+237663448705 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for detailsbuds man.

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823

Wickr id............budsman35

Email :

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-11-14, Doris Night > wrote:

> My mother made tuna noodle casserole. With peas in it, and crumbled up
> potato chips on top.

> A real waste of chips, if you ask me.

Yer mom (or you) need to stick the chips in noodles so the chips stand
up on end. Then, they will remain crisp or even crisp up, more.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/13/2017 10:42 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Doris Night" > wrote in message
>> On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:50:00 -0500, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>>> Then why don't you post about those meals?Â* They couldn't wait for me to
>>> make [insert whatever].
>>>
>>> For hungry teenagers to refuse to even try this magical pie you made
>>> speaks volumes about what they think of your pie.

>> She didn't make it, remember. She bought it.

> Some here just like to take pot shots. Facts don't matter to them.

Facts? You bought a pie and they didn't want to eat it. That's a fact.

Jill