Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mango ice cream is YUM!!

On 9/24/2017 10:06 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 9/24/2017 9:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> I hate that commercial where the smug kid dresses his dad down for
>>> getting the wrong pizza.

>> Yes, it really sends a poor message that it is ok to disrespect dad.
>> It just is not funny as they think it is.

> There is a lot of elder disrespect these days.
>
> I am guessing that amongst your rock's cultures this is not so commonplace?

My bad Ed, thought you were dsi1...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/24/2017 12:08 PM, Casa de Masa wrote:

> My bad Ed, thought you were dsi1...

forged
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/24/2017 10:55 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 9/24/2017 12:08 PM, Casa de Masa wrote:
>
>> My bad Ed, thought you were dsi1...
> >

> forged

forged
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 9/23/2017 7:00 PM, Alex wrote:
>> Casa de Masa wrote:

>>> https://www.bbb.org/stlouis/business...s-mo-310018087
>>>

>>> A+ rated = good choice, but PRICEY!!!

>> Any business can buy an A+ rating. the BBB is a scam.

> Prove it.
>
> Use factual citations.
>
> Or STFU!

Start here...

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/bbb.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/25/2017 4:57 PM, Alex wrote:
> Casa de Masa wrote:

>>> Any business can buy an A+ rating.Â* the BBB is a scam.

>> Prove it.
>>
>> Use factual citations.
>>
>> Or STFU!

> Start here...
>
> https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/bbb.html

Outright bitch site, no proof that the BBB in general is not solid, pass.

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/about/
The information on this Web site is general in nature and is not
intended as a substitute for competent legal advice. ConsumerAffairs.com
makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein
provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from
the use thereof.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:06:18 AM UTC-5, Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 9/24/2017 9:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> I hate that commercial where the smug kid dresses his dad down for
> >> getting the wrong pizza.

> > Yes, it really sends a poor message that it is ok to disrespect dad.Â* It
> > just is not funny as they think it is.

> There is a lot of elder disrespect these days.
>
> I am guessing that amongst your rock's cultures this is not so commonplace?

Yeah, pretty bad, My Father was a wonderful man!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 6:08:49 AM UTC-10, Casa de Masa wrote:

> My bad Ed, thought you were dsi1...

On this rock, the kids call their elders, "uncle" or "auntie." I guess it's some kind of Chinese thing. The other day one old lady went call me "uncle." Ho, I neva went like that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 9/25/2017 4:57 PM, Alex wrote:
>> Casa de Masa wrote:

>>> Prove it.
>>>
>>> Use factual citations.
>>>
>>> Or STFU!

>> Start here...
>>
>> https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/bbb.html

> Outright bitch site, no proof that the BBB in general is not solid, pass.
>
> https://www.consumeraffairs.com/about/
> The information on this Web site is general in nature and is not
> intended as a substitute for competent legal advice.
> ConsumerAffairs.com makes no representation as to the accuracy of the
> information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages
> or loss arising from the use thereof.

How about 20/20 then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo8kfV9kONw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/26/2017 5:47 PM, Alex wrote:
> Casa de Masa wrote:

>>> Start here...
>>>
>>> https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/bbb.html

>> Outright bitch site, no proof that the BBB in general is not solid, pass.
>>
>> https://www.consumeraffairs.com/about/
>> The information on this Web site is general in nature and is not
>> intended as a substitute for competent legal advice.
>> ConsumerAffairs.com makes no representation as to the accuracy of the
>> information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages
>> or loss arising from the use thereof.
>>

> How about 20/20 then?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo8kfV9kONw

The fake news bunch?

Lol.

With a 7 year old hot job?

Lol.

Any idea how MANY BBB's there are across the USA?

You idjit!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 9/26/2017 5:47 PM, Alex wrote:
>> Casa de Masa wrote:

>>> Outright bitch site, no proof that the BBB in general is not solid,
>>> pass.
>>>
>>> https://www.consumeraffairs.com/about/
>>> The information on this Web site is general in nature and is not
>>> intended as a substitute for competent legal advice.
>>> ConsumerAffairs.com makes no representation as to the accuracy of
>>> the information herein provided and assumes no liability for any
>>> damages or loss arising from the use thereof.
>>>

>> How about 20/20 then?
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo8kfV9kONw
>>

> The fake news bunch?
>
> Lol.
>
> With a 7 year old hot job?
>
> Lol.
>
> Any idea how MANY BBB's there are across the USA?
>
> You idjit!

One BBB and many offices with well-paid staff. It's a scam. Get over it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 9:05:33 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> Me and several of my International Student housemates went grocery shopping at an Indian food store, and I bought a big thing of Mango Ice Cream and YUM!!
>
> I also bought some basmati brown rice which I had never seen before and a jar of these dried fruit yummies!
>
> John Kuthe...

I'm eating the last of the mango ice cream! YUM!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:37:10 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 9:05:33 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> Me and several of my International Student housemates went grocery shopping at an Indian food store, and I bought a big thing of Mango Ice Cream and YUM!!
>>
>> I also bought some basmati brown rice which I had never seen before and a jar of these dried fruit yummies!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>I'm eating the last of the mango ice cream! YUM!!

Thanks for sharing. Let us know when you buy more!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/27/2017 5:31 PM, Alex wrote:
> Casa de Masa wrote:

>>> How about 20/20 then?
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo8kfV9kONw
>>>

>> The fake news bunch?
>>
>> Lol.
>>
>> With a 7 year old hot job?
>>
>> Lol.
>>
>> Any idea how MANY BBB's there are across the USA?
>>
>> You idjit!
>>

> One BBB and many offices with well-paid staff.Â* It's a scam.Â* Get over it.

It is no such thing.

Get over your fake news.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

>I'm eating the last of the Mango.

Wasn't Mango the faggoty chap in those old SNL comedy skits?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mango_...day_Night_Live)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 8:43:37 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> >I'm eating the last of the Mango.

> Wasn't Mango the faggoty chap in those old SNL comedy skits?
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mango_...day_Night_Live)

Probably, I don't give a rat's ass.

Shove your HOMOPHOBIA up YOUR ASS!!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/28/2017 9:19 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 8:43:37 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm eating the last of the Mango.

>> Wasn't Mango the faggoty chap in those old SNL comedy skits?
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mango_...day_Night_Live)

> Probably, I don't give a rat's ass.
>
> Shove your HOMOPHOBIA up YOUR ASS!!
>
> John Kuthe...

Ditto the homophobia, highly unevolved behavior.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/28/2017 9:43 AM, wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> I'm eating the last of the Mango.

> Wasn't Mango the faggoty chap in those old SNL comedy skits?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mango_...day_Night_Live)

_____
| ~~~ |
__ |_____| __
(_/___%<o>/<->%___\_)
| ( /
)--////
`--' I WILLINGLY
_ ) (__ TAKE IT UP
(::::\ /::: THE POOP CHUTE
) | >o< |\ (
_ ____/ /| / \ | \ \
(=\ ___/:\/___\/ / /:
::::::|_[@]_|/ /::
::::: | ==|/:::
:: : | (_|:::
| |::
| |
| || |
__| || |__
(__/[][]\__)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/28/2017 10:07 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 9/28/2017 9:43 AM, wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm eating the last of the Mango.

>> Wasn't Mango the faggoty chap in those old SNL comedy skits?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mango_...day_Night_Live)

> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* _____
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* | ~~~ |
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* __ |_____| __
> Â*Â* (_/___%<o>/<->%___\_)
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* | (Â*Â* /
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* )--////
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* `--'Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* I WILLINGLY
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* _ ) (__Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* TAKE IT UP
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* (::::\ /:::Â*Â*Â* THE POOP CHUTE
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* ) | >o< |\ (
> _Â* ____/ /| / \ | \ \
> Â*(=\ ___/:\/___\/ / /:
> Â*Â*Â* ::::::|_[@]_|/ /::
> Â*Â*Â* ::::: |Â*Â* ==|/:::
> Â*Â*Â* :: :Â* |Â*Â* (_|:::
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* |Â*Â*Â*Â* |::
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* |Â*Â*Â*Â* |
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* |||||||
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* |||||||
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* | || |
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* __| || |__
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* (__/[][]\__)

forged
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 10:27:15 AM UTC-5, Casa de Masa wrote:
> Ditto the homophobia, highly unevolved behavior.

It's not a very good forger either!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/28/2017 3:47 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 10:27:15 AM UTC-5, Casa de Masa wrote:
>> Ditto the homophobia, highly unevolved behavior.

> It's not a very good forger either!
>
> John Kuthe...

True dat, but in this dense room it seems to fool all the usual
claywits, like say cshenk...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 16:05:24 -0600, Casa de Masa > wrote:

>On 9/28/2017 3:47 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 10:27:15 AM UTC-5, Casa de Masa wrote:
>>> Ditto the homophobia, highly unevolved behavior.

>> It's not a very good forger either!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>True dat, but in this dense room it seems to fool all the usual
>claywits...

It's very touching and ludicrous that the Boner Troll worries about
his reputation. It's a bit like Ted Bundy insisting that he didn't
kill 148 people, but only 147.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/28/2017 4:15 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 16:05:24 -0600, Casa de Masa > wrote:

>>> It's not a very good forger either!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> True dat, but in this dense room it seems to fool all the usual
>> claywits...

> It's very touching and ludicrous that the Boner Troll worries about
> his reputation. It's a bit like Ted Bundy insisting that he didn't
> kill 148 people, but only 147.

It's sybaritic pleasure to see you try and erase your own trollish rep
by pot-shotting me.

Pleased to be inside your headspace - rent free of course!