Posted to alt.food.asian

Default Yummy mango..!! What's your favourite mango recipe?

Mango lovers, As the much-awaited mango season began and it is a
bonanza as prices of this tropical fruit have dropped.
so are you enjoying different mango recipes ? so what would you
preffering to make from juicy mangoes..? see what peoples are
doing and vote your opinion..
http://www.pollpotato.com/100422_Yum...ango_re cipe?

Thanks.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amruta View Post
Mango lovers, As the much-awaited mango season began and it is a
bonanza as prices of this tropical fruit have dropped.
so are you enjoying different mango recipes ? so what would you
preffering to make from juicy mangoes..? see what peoples are
doing and vote your opinion..
PollPotato - Your Vote Matters

Thanks.

yeah I love mango recipes but I think i prefer to eat those fresh ripe mangoes.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by textpertgirl View Post
yeah I love mango recipes but I think i prefer to eat those fresh ripe mangoes.
I like mango, but raw ones, i dont like any recipes, yes mango juice is my favorite.

___________
Clenbuterol
Member

I love mangoes, especially mango fritters. Here is the recipe:

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup plain flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon icing sugar

1 mango (peeled and cut into wedges)
Icing sugar (to dust)
honey (to drizzle)
Vegetable oil (for deep frying)

DIRECTIONS:
Seive the flour, icing sugar and baking powder together and mix in 1/2 cup + 2 more tablespoons of water. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to thicken.

Pour the oil into a large saucepan to about 7cm deep. Heat til hot over a moderate heat. Dip pieces of mango into the thick batter then let the drips drop off. Place into the hot oil and fry for 2-3 minutes until brown and crispy. Drain briefly on paper towels and serve.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amruta View Post
so are you enjoying different mango recipes ? so what would you preffering to make from juicy mangoes..? see what peoples are
doing and vote your opinion..Thanks.
One of my favorite fruit is the ripe (yellow) mango. I love it when it's raw, turned to fruit shake or diced into fruit or vegetable salad. I also love it when it is used as toppings for refrigerated cakes which is also known as mango float.

Mango Jam Recipe lilchuff11 Preserving 0 23-01-2012 02:15 PM
Yummy mango..!! What's your favourite mango recipe? Amruta Recipes 3 11-06-2011 07:39 PM
Yummy mango..!! What's your favourite mango recipe? Amruta Cooking Equipment 0 26-05-2011 01:42 PM
Yummy mango..!! What's your favourite mango recipe? Amruta General Cooking 7 20-05-2011 02:43 AM
REC: Mango sorbet with fresh mango PeterL[_17_] General Cooking 0 11-06-2009 02:31 AM