Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default N-word Phrases

Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:12:54 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 2:48:56 PM UTC-5, Roy wrote:
> >>
> >> Rather than condemn and curse out Ophelia perhaps a suggestion to

> her would be >> more effective and LESS repulsive and vulgar.
> >>

> > She's been asked/informed about trimming posts but she just
> > sticks her fingers in her ears and replies "la-la-la-la-la,
> > I can't hear you." But go ahead, feel free to ask her and
> > stand back and wait for your cussing out.

> I've seen a lot worse happening here that nobody said a word about.
> And now you're in a witch hunt over insufficient trimming?

Considering the post was highly offensive with the 'n-word', this time
it DID matter and a bunch of others quoted it all.

She;s just one of many who don't have a clue on trimming, or do not
care. Normally, it's not an issue but I didnt appreciate getting that
repulsive racial derogatary diatribe multimple times. Again, she's
just one of many who repeated it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 May 2017 16:34:53 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:12:54 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>> her would be >> more effective and LESS repulsive and vulgar.
>> >>
>> > She's been asked/informed about trimming posts but she just
>> > sticks her fingers in her ears and replies "la-la-la-la-la,
>> > I can't hear you." But go ahead, feel free to ask her and
>> > stand back and wait for your cussing out.

>> I've seen a lot worse happening here that nobody said a word about.
>> And now you're in a witch hunt over insufficient trimming?

>Considering the post was highly offensive with the 'n-word', this time
>it DID matter and a bunch of others quoted it all.
>
>She;s just one of many who don't have a clue on trimming, or do not
>care. Normally, it's not an issue but I didnt appreciate getting that
>repulsive racial derogatary diatribe multimple times. Again, she's
>just one of many who repeated it.

Yes, even though some criticized they left the subject unchanged.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 4:42:59 PM UTC-5, lucretia wrote:

> Yes, even though some criticized they left the subject unchanged.

Guilty as charged and yes, I should have changed the wording
of the subject. At least you didn't see everybody else's
replies along with the original post when I replied.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 May 2017 15:00:06 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 4:42:59 PM UTC-5, lucretia wrote:
>>
>> Yes, even though some criticized they left the subject unchanged.
>>

>Guilty as charged and yes, I should have changed the wording
>of the subject. At least you didn't see everybody else's
>replies along with the original post when I replied.

That word is just as bad as Sheldon's average phobic post and nobody
seems to mind those. RFC: double standards, hypocrisy and group
hysteria. Great fun!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Fri, 26 May 2017 16:34:53 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> > Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> to >> her would be >> more effective and LESS repulsive and vulgar.

> >> I've seen a lot worse happening here that nobody said a word about.
> >> And now you're in a witch hunt over insufficient trimming?

> > Considering the post was highly offensive with the 'n-word', this
> > time it DID matter and a bunch of others quoted it all.
> >
> > She;s just one of many who don't have a clue on trimming, or do not
> > care. Normally, it's not an issue but I didnt appreciate getting
> > that repulsive racial derogatary diatribe multimple times. Again,
> > she's just one of many who repeated it.

> Yes, even though some criticized they left the subject unchanged.

I also found that offensive but may have missed it myself on a few
posts. I changed some though.

Either way, this isnt me messing with one member (Ophelia who I like),
but a general habit. When something truely offensive comes in, if you
need to reply, I ask people please delete the offensive text first.
I'm sure many will ignore me on that, but nothing wrong in at least
letting folks know they shouldnt expect to get off scott free if they
endlessly repeat offensive text.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Fri, 26 May 2017 15:00:06 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> > On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 4:42:59 PM UTC-5, lucretia wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes, even though some criticized they left the subject unchanged.
> > >

> > Guilty as charged and yes, I should have changed the wording
> > of the subject. At least you didn't see everybody else's
> > replies along with the original post when I replied.

> That word is just as bad as Sheldon's average phobic post and nobody
> seems to mind those. RFC: double standards, hypocrisy and group
> hysteria. Great fun!

No, it's not the same at all. Sheldon likes big boobs. The N-word is
radically past that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 May 2017 17:39:38 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> On Fri, 26 May 2017 15:00:06 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>> > Guilty as charged and yes, I should have changed the wording
>> > of the subject. At least you didn't see everybody else's
>> > replies along with the original post when I replied.

>> That word is just as bad as Sheldon's average phobic post and nobody
>> seems to mind those. RFC: double standards, hypocrisy and group
>> hysteria. Great fun!

>No, it's not the same at all. Sheldon likes big boobs. The N-word is
>radically past that.

You must have missed a few things. I won't repeat them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 08:06:28 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Fri, 26 May 2017 15:00:06 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:
>
>>On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 4:42:59 PM UTC-5, lucretia wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, even though some criticized they left the subject unchanged.
>>>

>>Guilty as charged and yes, I should have changed the wording
>>of the subject. At least you didn't see everybody else's
>>replies along with the original post when I replied.

>That word is just as bad as Sheldon's average phobic post and nobody
>seems to mind those. RFC: double standards, hypocrisy and group
>hysteria. Great fun!

I try not to read his posts because they are usually revolting so if
he has anything of importance to say, likely I miss it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 May 2017 17:39:38 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> On Fri, 26 May 2017 15:00:06 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>> > Guilty as charged and yes, I should have changed the wording
>> > of the subject. At least you didn't see everybody else's
>> > replies along with the original post when I replied.

>> That word is just as bad as Sheldon's average phobic post and nobody
>> seems to mind those. RFC: double standards, hypocrisy and group
>> hysteria. Great fun!

>No, it's not the same at all. Sheldon likes big boobs. The N-word is
>radically past that.

His use of other words are just as offensive to women, you just choose
not to see it for some reason.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 May 2017 20:41:45 -0300, lucretia
> wrote:

>On Sat, 27 May 2017 08:06:28 +1000, Bruce >
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 26 May 2017 15:00:06 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>>>Guilty as charged and yes, I should have changed the wording
>>>of the subject. At least you didn't see everybody else's
>>>replies along with the original post when I replied.

>>That word is just as bad as Sheldon's average phobic post and nobody
>>seems to mind those. RFC: double standards, hypocrisy and group
>>hysteria. Great fun!

>I try not to read his posts because they are usually revolting so if
>he has anything of importance to say, likely I miss it.

I don't think you're missing out.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" > wrote in message

> Either way, this isnt me messing with one member (Ophelia who I like),
> but a general habit. When something truely offensive comes in, if you
> need to reply, I ask people please delete the offensive text first.
> I'm sure many will ignore me on that, but nothing wrong in at least
> letting folks know they shouldnt expect to get off scott free if they
> endlessly repeat offensive text.

I would go one better and wish that more people would snip for relevance in
any case, but probably won't happen. I hate scrolling through miles of text
for a single sentence or two.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 May 2017 22:45:47 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"cshenk" > wrote in message
>
>> Either way, this isnt me messing with one member (Ophelia who I like),
>> but a general habit. When something truely offensive comes in, if you
>> need to reply, I ask people please delete the offensive text first.
>> I'm sure many will ignore me on that, but nothing wrong in at least
>> letting folks know they shouldnt expect to get off scott free if they
>> endlessly repeat offensive text.

>I would go one better and wish that more people would snip for relevance in
>any case, but probably won't happen. I hate scrolling through miles of text
>for a single sentence or two.

I believe that Google Groupers don't even know how much history
they're quoting. I think, by default, they only see a link saying
be quoting the entire bible and they wouldn't know it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Am Samstag, 27. Mai 2017 08:04:37 UTC+2 schrieb Bruce:

> I believe that Google Groupers don't even know how much history
> they're quoting. I think, by default, they only see a link saying
> be quoting the entire bible and they wouldn't know it.

Oh yes, we do when replying - and I just don't know what to do now:
Snip (like I did here), don't (for Wayne)...
Or risk being "accused" snipping falsely when I didn't snip at all. ;-)

Bye, Sanne.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 01:32:36 -0700 (PDT), sanne
> wrote:

>Am Samstag, 27. Mai 2017 08:04:37 UTC+2 schrieb Bruce:
>
>> I believe that Google Groupers don't even know how much history
>> they're quoting. I think, by default, they only see a link saying
>> be quoting the entire bible and they wouldn't know it.

>Oh yes, we do when replying - and I just don't know what to do now:
>Snip (like I did here), don't (for Wayne)...
>Or risk being "accused" snipping falsely when I didn't snip at all. ;-)

Oh, ok. I think that generally, quoting the last 3 posts or so is
enough to provide context. The topic never stays completely the same
anyway, even within one thread.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Fri, 26 May 2017 17:39:38 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> > Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> unchanged. >> > >

> >> That word is just as bad as Sheldon's average phobic post and

> nobody >> seems to mind those. RFC: double standards, hypocrisy and
> group >> hysteria. Great fun!
> >
> > No, it's not the same at all. Sheldon likes big boobs. The N-word
> > is radically past that.

> His use of other words are just as offensive to women, you just choose
> not to see it for some reason.

Oh here we go again. I'm supposed to fly my hands in the air and flap
them everytime he says 'boob' or whatever else your soul thinks I'm
supposed to control that he posts. Guess what. Not happening. I also
dont mindlessly *quote* those messages either.

I may quote a part of his messages if there was something of interest,
but I remove the rest if it was not of interest.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "cshenk" > wrote in message
>
> > Either way, this isnt me messing with one member (Ophelia who I
> > like), but a general habit. When something truely offensive comes
> > in, if you need to reply, I ask people please delete the offensive
> > text first. I'm sure many will ignore me on that, but nothing
> > wrong in at least letting folks know they shouldnt expect to get
> > off scott free if they endlessly repeat offensive text.

> I would go one better and wish that more people would snip for
> relevance in any case, but probably won't happen. I hate scrolling
> through miles of text for a single sentence or two.
>
> Cheri

Hi Cheri, That probably won't happen as you say, but sometimes if we
remind folks, they remember it for a week.

Generally if my preview pane in Xananews shows no new text and the
thread shows I didn't post in it, I ignore the rest then kill the whole
pile of messages once done reading and replying to what interested me.
Reget new messages after that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 11:29:09 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> unchanged. >> > >

>> nobody >> seems to mind those. RFC: double standards, hypocrisy and
>> group >> hysteria. Great fun!
>> >
>> > No, it's not the same at all. Sheldon likes big boobs. The N-word
>> > is radically past that.

>> His use of other words are just as offensive to women, you just choose
>> not to see it for some reason.

>Oh here we go again. I'm supposed to fly my hands in the air and flap
>them everytime he says 'boob' or whatever else your soul thinks I'm
>supposed to control that he posts. Guess what. Not happening. I also
>dont mindlessly *quote* those messages either.
>
>I may quote a part of his messages if there was something of interest,
>but I remove the rest if it was not of interest.

boobs? If he stuck with that it would be fine. I suppose you will
claim you have never seen him use filthy language, the sort that can
only be referring to women.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sat, 27 May 2017 11:29:09 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> > lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> >> unchanged. >> > >

> >> nobody >> seems to mind those. RFC: double standards, hypocrisy and
> >> group >> hysteria. Great fun!

> N-word >> > is radically past that.
> >>
> >> His use of other words are just as offensive to women, you just

> choose >> not to see it for some reason.
> >
> > Oh here we go again. I'm supposed to fly my hands in the air and
> > flap them everytime he says 'boob' or whatever else your soul
> > thinks I'm supposed to control that he posts. Guess what. Not
> > happening. I also dont mindlessly quote those messages either.
> >
> > I may quote a part of his messages if there was something of
> > interest, but I remove the rest if it was not of interest.

> boobs? If he stuck with that it would be fine. I suppose you will
> claim you have never seen him use filthy language, the sort that can
> only be referring to women.

And again, you seem to think because I am female, that it's my
responsibility to control a usenet member. I tell you what. Try
telling the guys here that it's THEIR problem to solve instead of
telling me it's all mine because I am female. I bet you get short
shrift if you get anything at all.

In the end, if you have a problem with any member, take it up with
them. Do not expect proxy services and don't blame folks when they
refuse to give them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 13:02:25 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> > Oh here we go again. I'm supposed to fly my hands in the air and
>> > flap them everytime he says 'boob' or whatever else your soul
>> > thinks I'm supposed to control that he posts. Guess what. Not
>> > happening. I also dont mindlessly quote those messages either.
>> >
>> > I may quote a part of his messages if there was something of
>> > interest, but I remove the rest if it was not of interest.

>> boobs? If he stuck with that it would be fine. I suppose you will
>> claim you have never seen him use filthy language, the sort that can
>> only be referring to women.

>And again, you seem to think because I am female, that it's my
>responsibility to control a usenet member. I tell you what. Try
>telling the guys here that it's THEIR problem to solve instead of
>telling me it's all mine because I am female. I bet you get short
>shrift if you get anything at all.

Why do you have a problem with the "N-word" then? Since don't control
what a "usenet member" posts and you don't flap your hands
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sat 27 May 2017 11:02:25a, cshenk told us...
>
> > lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> >> boobs? If he stuck with that it would be fine. I suppose you
> >> will claim you have never seen him use filthy language, the sort
> >> that can only be referring to women.

> > And again, you seem to think because I am female, that it's my
> > responsibility to control a usenet member. I tell you what. Try
> > telling the guys here that it's THEIR problem to solve instead of
> > telling me it's all mine because I am female. I bet you get short
> > shrift if you get anything at all.
> >
> > In the end, if you have a problem with any member, take it up with
> > them. Do not expect proxy services and don't blame folks when
> > they refuse to give them.
> >

> Why not just drop it, Carol.

Because it's been going on for 2 decades.

> I know you're on a roll, but it has
> become tiresome and you'll ultimately never accomplish anything by
> pursuing it. What's more, you're just inviting more unnecessary
> commentary.

Deal with it Wayne. Everytime Sheldon (this time an imposter per
multiple people who checked) goes 'off' I get blasted by the women here
as if I was responsible. I'm not on a roll. I am sick and tired of the
crap from some of the women here who expect me to 'fix it for them'.

Maybe next time, they will center on you GUYS to 'fix it'.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sat, 27 May 2017 13:02:25 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> > lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> >> boobs? If he stuck with that it would be fine. I suppose you will
> >> claim you have never seen him use filthy language, the sort that

> can >> only be referring to women.
> >
> > And again, you seem to think because I am female, that it's my
> > responsibility to control a usenet member. I tell you what. Try
> > telling the guys here that it's THEIR problem to solve instead of
> > telling me it's all mine because I am female. I bet you get short
> > shrift if you get anything at all.

> Why do you have a problem with the "N-word" then? Since don't control
> what a "usenet member" posts and you don't flap your hands

Talk about a massive 'whoosh' over your head!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 14:05:11 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> can >> only be referring to women.
>> >
>> > And again, you seem to think because I am female, that it's my
>> > responsibility to control a usenet member. I tell you what. Try
>> > telling the guys here that it's THEIR problem to solve instead of
>> > telling me it's all mine because I am female. I bet you get short
>> > shrift if you get anything at all.

>> Why do you have a problem with the "N-word" then? Since don't control
>> what a "usenet member" posts and you don't flap your hands

>Talk about a massive 'whoosh' over your head!

I'll take that comment very serisouly since it comes from the expert
on whoosh.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 13:02:25 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> N-word >> > is radically past that.

>> choose >> not to see it for some reason.
>> >
>> > Oh here we go again. I'm supposed to fly my hands in the air and
>> > flap them everytime he says 'boob' or whatever else your soul
>> > thinks I'm supposed to control that he posts. Guess what. Not
>> > happening. I also dont mindlessly quote those messages either.
>> >
>> > I may quote a part of his messages if there was something of
>> > interest, but I remove the rest if it was not of interest.

>> boobs? If he stuck with that it would be fine. I suppose you will
>> claim you have never seen him use filthy language, the sort that can
>> only be referring to women.

>And again, you seem to think because I am female, that it's my
>responsibility to control a usenet member. I tell you what. Try
>telling the guys here that it's THEIR problem to solve instead of
>telling me it's all mine because I am female. I bet you get short
>shrift if you get anything at all.
>
>In the end, if you have a problem with any member, take it up with
>them. Do not expect proxy services and don't blame folks when they
>refuse to give them.

Huh? You nuts or something? The last thing I would ever do is look
for someone to be my 'proxy' - I will not take it up with males
either, granted they should and do sometimes, dump on him but it
irritates beyond belief to see a FEMALE supporting his crude posts -
it sometimes comes over as if you fancy him or something equally
stupid.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 14:04:02 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Wayne Boatwright wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> > And again, you seem to think because I am female, that it's my
>> > responsibility to control a usenet member. I tell you what. Try
>> > telling the guys here that it's THEIR problem to solve instead of
>> > telling me it's all mine because I am female. I bet you get short
>> > shrift if you get anything at all.
>> >
>> > In the end, if you have a problem with any member, take it up with
>> > them. Do not expect proxy services and don't blame folks when
>> > they refuse to give them.
>> >

>> Why not just drop it, Carol.

>Because it's been going on for 2 decades.
>
>> I know you're on a roll, but it has
>> become tiresome and you'll ultimately never accomplish anything by
>> pursuing it. What's more, you're just inviting more unnecessary
>> commentary.

>Deal with it Wayne. Everytime Sheldon (this time an imposter per
>multiple people who checked) goes 'off' I get blasted by the women here
>as if I was responsible. I'm not on a roll. I am sick and tired of the
>crap from some of the women here who expect me to 'fix it for them'.
>
>Maybe next time, they will center on you GUYS to 'fix it'.

You are completely out of your mind - can't think of a single woman
here who wants you to fix anything for them, I know I don't but it
does get on my last nerve to see you jump to defence of Sheldon and
his super crude posts.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 28 May 2017 05:09:22 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Sat, 27 May 2017 14:05:11 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
>>Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>> can >> only be referring to women.

>>> Why do you have a problem with the "N-word" then? Since don't control
>>> what a "usenet member" posts and you don't flap your hands

>>Talk about a massive 'whoosh' over your head!

>I'll take that comment very serisouly since it comes from the expert
>on whoosh.

Ain't that the trewth! Now come on Bruce, I am sick of you expecting
me to defend you lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 18:55:16 -0300, lucretia
> wrote:

>On Sat, 27 May 2017 13:02:25 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
>>In the end, if you have a problem with any member, take it up with
>>them. Do not expect proxy services and don't blame folks when they
>>refuse to give them.

>Huh? You nuts or something? The last thing I would ever do is look
>for someone to be my 'proxy' - I will not take it up with males
>either, granted they should and do sometimes, dump on him but it
>irritates beyond belief to see a FEMALE supporting his crude posts -
>it sometimes comes over as if you fancy him or something equally
>stupid.

I think they have a special bond because of Boaty McBoatface.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 18:58:54 -0300, lucretia
> wrote:

>On Sun, 28 May 2017 05:09:22 +1000, Bruce >
>wrote:

>>>Talk about a massive 'whoosh' over your head!

>>I'll take that comment very serisouly since it comes from the expert
>>on whoosh.

>Ain't that the trewth! Now come on Bruce, I am sick of you expecting
>me to defend you lol

Yes, we should start disagreeing again, like we always used to.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-05-27 6:56 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Sat 27 May 2017 02:55:16p, lucretia told us...

> Someone should get rid of Sheldon, literally and permanently! He has
> been the bane opf everyone's existence here for decades. He lies, he
> insults, ad infinitum, and contributes absoluitely nothing
> worthwhile.

There are others here who are much more caustic. At least he is
attempting to be humorous.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:11:31 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2017-05-27 6:56 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Sat 27 May 2017 02:55:16p, lucretia told us...

>> Someone should get rid of Sheldon, literally and permanently! He has
>> been the bane opf everyone's existence here for decades. He lies, he
>> insults, ad infinitum, and contributes absoluitely nothing
>> worthwhile.
>>

>There are others here who are much more caustic. At least he is
>attempting to be humorous.

You only think that because you're 50% like him.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-05-27 7:15 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:11:31 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
>> On 2017-05-27 6:56 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>> On Sat 27 May 2017 02:55:16p, lucretia told us...

>>> Someone should get rid of Sheldon, literally and permanently! He has
>>> been the bane opf everyone's existence here for decades. He lies, he
>>> insults, ad infinitum, and contributes absoluitely nothing
>>> worthwhile.
>>>

>> There are others here who are much more caustic. At least he is
>> attempting to be humorous.

> You only think that because you're 50% like him.

I think you have that backwards.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:22:07 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2017-05-27 7:15 PM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:11:31 -0400, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:

>>> There are others here who are much more caustic. At least he is
>>> attempting to be humorous.

>> You only think that because you're 50% like him.
>>

>I think you have that backwards.

Ok, the other 50% then.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 22:56:36 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Sat 27 May 2017 02:55:16p, lucretia told us...
>
>> Huh? You nuts or something? The last thing I would ever do is
>> look for someone to be my 'proxy' - I will not take it up with
>> males either, granted they should and do sometimes, dump on him
>> but it irritates beyond belief to see a FEMALE supporting his
>> crude posts - it sometimes comes over as if you fancy him or
>> something equally stupid.
>>

>Someone should get rid of Sheldon, literally and permanently! He has
>been the bane opf everyone's existence here for decades. He lies, he
>insults, ad infinitum, and contributes absoluitely nothing
>worthwhile.

I've found a use for him: when he makes a statement, assume that the
opposite is true. You can't go wrong.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 22:56:36 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Sat 27 May 2017 02:55:16p, lucretia told us...
>
>> On Sat, 27 May 2017 13:02:25 -0500, "cshenk" >
>> wrote:

>>>And again, you seem to think because I am female, that it's my
>>>responsibility to control a usenet member. I tell you what. Try
>>>telling the guys here that it's THEIR problem to solve instead of
>>>telling me it's all mine because I am female. I bet you get short
>>>shrift if you get anything at all.
>>>
>>>In the end, if you have a problem with any member, take it up with
>>>them. Do not expect proxy services and don't blame folks when
>>>they refuse to give them.

>> Huh? You nuts or something? The last thing I would ever do is
>> look for someone to be my 'proxy' - I will not take it up with
>> males either, granted they should and do sometimes, dump on him
>> but it irritates beyond belief to see a FEMALE supporting his
>> crude posts - it sometimes comes over as if you fancy him or
>> something equally stupid.
>>

>Someone should get rid of Sheldon, literally and permanently! He has
>been the bane opf everyone's existence here for decades. He lies, he
>insults, ad infinitum, and contributes absoluitely nothing
>worthwhile.

Too right!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:11:31 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2017-05-27 6:56 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Sat 27 May 2017 02:55:16p, lucretia told us...

>> Someone should get rid of Sheldon, literally and permanently! He has
>> been the bane opf everyone's existence here for decades. He lies, he
>> insults, ad infinitum, and contributes absoluitely nothing
>> worthwhile.
>>

>There are others here who are much more caustic. At least he is
>attempting to be humorous.

Do get your quotes correct Dave, if Sheldons remarks are attempts at
humour to you, you must be really strange!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 28 May 2017 09:15:54 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:11:31 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:
>
>>On 2017-05-27 6:56 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>> On Sat 27 May 2017 02:55:16p, lucretia told us...

>>> Someone should get rid of Sheldon, literally and permanently! He has
>>> been the bane opf everyone's existence here for decades. He lies, he
>>> insults, ad infinitum, and contributes absoluitely nothing
>>> worthwhile.
>>>

>>There are others here who are much more caustic. At least he is
>>attempting to be humorous.

>You only think that because you're 50% like him.

Is that what it is? I couldn't understand the humorous angle, that
explains it

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> On Sat, 27 May 2017 22:56:36 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

>> Someone should get rid of Sheldon, literally and permanently! He has
>> been the bane opf everyone's existence here for decades. He lies, he
>> insults, ad infinitum, and contributes absoluitely nothing
>> worthwhile.

Jes connect with him in real time and defy him. He will no longr
respond to my phone calls, posts, etc. Pretty funny, actually, not
that I really cared.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 20:52:13 -0300, lucretia
> wrote:

>On Sun, 28 May 2017 09:15:54 +1000, Bruce >
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:11:31 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>>>There are others here who are much more caustic. At least he is
>>>attempting to be humorous.

>>You only think that because you're 50% like him.

>Is that what it is? I couldn't understand the humorous angle, that
>explains it

Maybe when he refers to a fat ass, followed by a "HAHAHA". I guess
that's an attempt at humour.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sat, 27 May 2017 13:02:25 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
> > In the end, if you have a problem with any member, take it up with
> > them. Do not expect proxy services and don't blame folks when they
> > refuse to give them.

> Huh? You nuts or something? The last thing I would ever do is look
> for someone to be my 'proxy' - I will not take it up with males
> either, granted they should and do sometimes, dump on him but it
> irritates beyond belief to see a FEMALE supporting his crude posts -
> it sometimes comes over as if you fancy him or something equally
> stupid.

Actually you are the one being nuts. I did not defend him. A fakester
posted as him and the comment on my end was to quit QUOTING it. Got
it? Not sure yet? Don't quote the rude crap anyone here says. Still
missing it? I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING about Sheldon. Now YOU are saying
I'm suporting his posts? Get a brain.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:23:52 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> On Sat, 27 May 2017 13:02:25 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>> > In the end, if you have a problem with any member, take it up with
>> > them. Do not expect proxy services and don't blame folks when they
>> > refuse to give them.

>> Huh? You nuts or something? The last thing I would ever do is look
>> for someone to be my 'proxy' - I will not take it up with males
>> either, granted they should and do sometimes, dump on him but it
>> irritates beyond belief to see a FEMALE supporting his crude posts -
>> it sometimes comes over as if you fancy him or something equally
>> stupid.

>Actually you are the one being nuts. I did not defend him. A fakester
>posted as him and the comment on my end was to quit QUOTING it. Got
>it? Not sure yet? Don't quote the rude crap anyone here says. Still
>missing it? I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING about Sheldon. Now YOU are saying
>I'm suporting his posts? Get a brain.

I don't believe you actually read what is written, your brain must be
as dirty as his given how your kitchen stove looks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 28 May 2017 08:10:02 -0300, lucretia
> wrote:

>On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:23:52 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
>>lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>>
>>> Huh? You nuts or something? The last thing I would ever do is look
>>> for someone to be my 'proxy' - I will not take it up with males
>>> either, granted they should and do sometimes, dump on him but it
>>> irritates beyond belief to see a FEMALE supporting his crude posts -
>>> it sometimes comes over as if you fancy him or something equally
>>> stupid.

>>Actually you are the one being nuts. I did not defend him. A fakester
>>posted as him and the comment on my end was to quit QUOTING it. Got
>>it? Not sure yet? Don't quote the rude crap anyone here says. Still
>>missing it? I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING about Sheldon. Now YOU are saying
>>I'm suporting his posts? Get a brain.

>I don't believe you actually read what is written, your brain must be
>as dirty as his given how your kitchen stove looks.

Is this the ultimate insult between women? "Your stove is dirty!"

Phrases lucretia General Cooking 0 26-05-2017 06:58 PM
Phrases lucretia General Cooking 1 25-05-2017 10:17 PM
30 Phrases People From Philadelphia Would Never Be Caught Saying (many are food related) sf[_9_] General Cooking 5 31-01-2015 04:14 AM
OT Word Fun Michael Odom General Cooking 37 20-02-2005 08:42 AM
The "A" word Jim Lane Mexican Cooking 26 14-04-2004 07:56 AM