Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default N-word Phrases

Am Sonntag, 28. Mai 2017 13:12:32 UTC+2 schrieb Bruce:
> On Sun, 28 May 2017 08:10:02 -0300, lucretia
> > wrote:

> >>Actually you are the one being nuts. I did not defend him. A fakester
> >>posted as him and the comment on my end was to quit QUOTING it. Got
> >>it? Not sure yet? Don't quote the rude crap anyone here says. Still
> >>missing it? I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING about Sheldon. Now YOU are saying
> >>I'm suporting his posts? Get a brain.

> >I don't believe you actually read what is written, your brain must be
> >as dirty as his given how your kitchen stove looks.

> Is this the ultimate insult between women? "Your stove is dirty!"

<G> No offense taken.
And between men (kitchen-wise)?

"You scrub your iron pans with soap-water!"
"You put your knives in the dish-washer!"
"You bbq chicken-parts (others than wings) and eat them!"
"You like tofu!"

And - the ultimate (but suitable one):
"You like your steak well done with ketchup!!!"

Bye, Sanne.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 28 May 2017 04:37:36 -0700 (PDT), sanne
> wrote:

>Am Sonntag, 28. Mai 2017 13:12:32 UTC+2 schrieb Bruce:
>> On Sun, 28 May 2017 08:10:02 -0300, lucretia
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >I don't believe you actually read what is written, your brain must be
>> >as dirty as his given how your kitchen stove looks.

>> Is this the ultimate insult between women? "Your stove is dirty!"

><G> No offense taken.
>And between men (kitchen-wise)?
>
>"You scrub your iron pans with soap-water!"
>"You put your knives in the dish-washer!"

If it was possible, I'd put the whole house in the dishwasher.

>"You bbq chicken-parts (others than wings) and eat them!"
>"You like tofu!"

I think that's the worst one, even though I like tofu.

>And - the ultimate (but suitable one):
>"You like your steak well done with ketchup!!!"

Ok, that's even worse!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2017 7:37 AM, sanne wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 28. Mai 2017 13:12:32 UTC+2 schrieb Bruce:

>> Is this the ultimate insult between women? "Your stove is dirty!"

> <G> No offense taken.
> And between men (kitchen-wise)?
>
> "You scrub your iron pans with soap-water!"
> "You put your knives in the dish-washer!"
> "You bbq chicken-parts (others than wings) and eat them!"
> "You like tofu!"
>
> And - the ultimate (but suitable one):
> "You like your steak well done with ketchup!!!"

So funny.

"You eat pizza with a fork!" or better "You parboil your ribs!"

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2017 7:11 AM, Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 28 May 2017 08:10:02 -0300, lucretia
> > wrote:
>> I don't believe you actually read what is written, your brain must be
>> as dirty as his given how your kitchen stove looks.

> Is this the ultimate insult between women? "Your stove is dirty!"

The plot thickens. ;-D

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" wrote in message

Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:12:54 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 2:48:56 PM UTC-5, Roy wrote:
> >>
> >> Rather than condemn and curse out Ophelia perhaps a suggestion to

> her would be >> more effective and LESS repulsive and vulgar.
> >>

> > She's been asked/informed about trimming posts but she just
> > sticks her fingers in her ears and replies "la-la-la-la-la,
> > I can't hear you." But go ahead, feel free to ask her and
> > stand back and wait for your cussing out.

> I've seen a lot worse happening here that nobody said a word about.
> And now you're in a witch hunt over insufficient trimming?

Considering the post was highly offensive with the 'n-word', this time
it DID matter and a bunch of others quoted it all.

She;s just one of many who don't have a clue on trimming, or do not
care. Normally, it's not an issue but I didnt appreciate getting that
repulsive racial derogatary diatribe multimple times. Again, she's
just one of many who repeated it.

===

*sigh* I had forgotten you were perfect))

Time you were back in my filter)))

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 26 May 2017 15:00:06 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 4:42:59 PM UTC-5, lucretia wrote:
>>
>> Yes, even though some criticized they left the subject unchanged.
>>

>Guilty as charged and yes, I should have changed the wording
>of the subject. At least you didn't see everybody else's
>replies along with the original post when I replied.

That word is just as bad as Sheldon's average phobic post and nobody
seems to mind those. RFC: double standards, hypocrisy and group
hysteria. Great fun!

==

Ahhh you have noticed <g>

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" wrote in message

lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sat, 27 May 2017 11:29:09 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> > lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> >> unchanged. >> > >

> >> nobody >> seems to mind those. RFC: double standards, hypocrisy and
> >> group >> hysteria. Great fun!

> N-word >> > is radically past that.
> >>
> >> His use of other words are just as offensive to women, you just

> choose >> not to see it for some reason.
> >
> > Oh here we go again. I'm supposed to fly my hands in the air and
> > flap them everytime he says 'boob' or whatever else your soul
> > thinks I'm supposed to control that he posts. Guess what. Not
> > happening. I also dont mindlessly quote those messages either.
> >
> > I may quote a part of his messages if there was something of
> > interest, but I remove the rest if it was not of interest.

> boobs? If he stuck with that it would be fine. I suppose you will
> claim you have never seen him use filthy language, the sort that can
> only be referring to women.

And again, you seem to think because I am female, that it's my
responsibility to control a usenet member. I tell you what. Try
telling the guys here that it's THEIR problem to solve instead of
telling me it's all mine because I am female. I bet you get short
shrift if you get anything at all.

In the end, if you have a problem with any member, take it up with
them. Do not expect proxy services and don't blame folks when they
refuse to give them.

===

Is is a pity you don't remember that when you are issuing your orders.

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
9.44...

On Sat 27 May 2017 11:02:25a, cshenk told us...

> lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> On Sat, 27 May 2017 11:29:09 -0500, "cshenk" >
>> wrote:

>> > Oh here we go again. I'm supposed to fly my hands in the air
>> > and flap them everytime he says 'boob' or whatever else your
>> > soul thinks I'm supposed to control that he posts. Guess what.
>> > Not happening. I also dont mindlessly quote those messages
>> > either.
>> >
>> > I may quote a part of his messages if there was something of
>> > interest, but I remove the rest if it was not of interest.

>> boobs? If he stuck with that it would be fine. I suppose you
>> will claim you have never seen him use filthy language, the sort
>> that can only be referring to women.

> And again, you seem to think because I am female, that it's my
> responsibility to control a usenet member. I tell you what. Try
> telling the guys here that it's THEIR problem to solve instead of
> telling me it's all mine because I am female. I bet you get short
> shrift if you get anything at all.
>
> In the end, if you have a problem with any member, take it up with
> them. Do not expect proxy services and don't blame folks when
> they refuse to give them.

Why not just drop it, Carol. I know you're on a roll, but it has
become tiresome and you'll ultimately never accomplish anything by
pursuing it. What's more, you're just inviting more unnecessary
commentary.

Wayne Boatwright

===

I am realising she likes the attention)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 27 May 2017 14:05:11 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> can >> only be referring to women.
>> >
>> > And again, you seem to think because I am female, that it's my
>> > responsibility to control a usenet member. I tell you what. Try
>> > telling the guys here that it's THEIR problem to solve instead of
>> > telling me it's all mine because I am female. I bet you get short
>> > shrift if you get anything at all.

>> Why do you have a problem with the "N-word" then? Since don't control
>> what a "usenet member" posts and you don't flap your hands

>Talk about a massive 'whoosh' over your head!

I'll take that comment very serisouly since it comes from the expert
on whoosh.

===

lol

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:11:31 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2017-05-27 6:56 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Sat 27 May 2017 02:55:16p, lucretia told us...

>> Someone should get rid of Sheldon, literally and permanently! He has
>> been the bane opf everyone's existence here for decades. He lies, he
>> insults, ad infinitum, and contributes absoluitely nothing
>> worthwhile.
>>

>There are others here who are much more caustic. At least he is
>attempting to be humorous.

You only think that because you're 50% like him.

==

+100000000

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
9.44...

On Sat 27 May 2017 04:11:31p, Dave Smith told us...

> On 2017-05-27 6:56 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Sat 27 May 2017 02:55:16p, lucretia told us...

>> Someone should get rid of Sheldon, literally and permanently! He
>> has been the bane opf everyone's existence here for decades. He
>> lies, he insults, ad infinitum, and contributes absoluitely
>> nothing worthwhile.
>>

> There are others here who are much more caustic. At least he is
> attempting to be humorous.

IMHO he is simply just nuts.

Wayne Boatwright

===

I tend to ignore the rude, nasty, dirty bits and just respond the the decent
bits

No, I don't care if someone doesn't like that. Tough!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 28 May 2017 08:10:02 -0300, lucretia
> wrote:

>On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:23:52 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
>>lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>>
>>> Huh? You nuts or something? The last thing I would ever do is look
>>> for someone to be my 'proxy' - I will not take it up with males
>>> either, granted they should and do sometimes, dump on him but it
>>> irritates beyond belief to see a FEMALE supporting his crude posts -
>>> it sometimes comes over as if you fancy him or something equally
>>> stupid.

>>Actually you are the one being nuts. I did not defend him. A fakester
>>posted as him and the comment on my end was to quit QUOTING it. Got
>>it? Not sure yet? Don't quote the rude crap anyone here says. Still
>>missing it? I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING about Sheldon. Now YOU are saying
>>I'm suporting his posts? Get a brain.

>I don't believe you actually read what is written, your brain must be
>as dirty as his given how your kitchen stove looks.

Is this the ultimate insult between women? "Your stove is dirty!"

====

lol Well I have to agree with that, because she does post pics ...

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sanne" wrote in message

Am Samstag, 27. Mai 2017 08:04:37 UTC+2 schrieb Bruce:

> I believe that Google Groupers don't even know how much history
> they're quoting. I think, by default, they only see a link saying
> be quoting the entire bible and they wouldn't know it.

Oh yes, we do when replying - and I just don't know what to do now:
Snip (like I did here), don't (for Wayne)...
Or risk being "accused" snipping falsely when I didn't snip at all. ;-)

Bye, Sanne.

===

Sanne, this is NOT a moderated group and if someone feels the need to be in
such, I suggest they bugger off and join one.!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 28 May 2017 19:13:20 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Fri, 26 May 2017 15:00:06 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:
>
>>On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 4:42:59 PM UTC-5, lucretia wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, even though some criticized they left the subject unchanged.
>>>

>>Guilty as charged and yes, I should have changed the wording
>>of the subject. At least you didn't see everybody else's
>>replies along with the original post when I replied.

>That word is just as bad as Sheldon's average phobic post and nobody
>seems to mind those. RFC: double standards, hypocrisy and group
>hysteria. Great fun!
>
>==
>
>Ahhh you have noticed <g>

Yes. It sucks to be the victim of the day, but they'll soon move on
again
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Fri, 26 May 2017 15:00:06 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:
>
>>On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 4:42:59 PM UTC-5, lucretia wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, even though some criticized they left the subject unchanged.
>>>

>>Guilty as charged and yes, I should have changed the wording
>>of the subject. At least you didn't see everybody else's
>>replies along with the original post when I replied.

>That word is just as bad as Sheldon's average phobic post and nobody
>seems to mind those. RFC: double standards, hypocrisy and group
>hysteria. Great fun!
>
>==
>
>Ahhh you have noticed <g>

Yes. It sucks to be the victim of the day, but they'll soon move on
again

==

Trooo that ... nodnodnod! ;-)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
9.44...

On Sun 28 May 2017 11:15:52a, Ophelia told us...

> "Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
> 9.44...
>
> On Sat 27 May 2017 11:02:25a, cshenk told us...
>
>> lucretia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>> boobs? If he stuck with that it would be fine. I suppose you
>>> will claim you have never seen him use filthy language, the sort
>>> that can only be referring to women.

>> And again, you seem to think because I am female, that it's my
>> responsibility to control a usenet member. I tell you what. Try
>> telling the guys here that it's THEIR problem to solve instead of
>> telling me it's all mine because I am female. I bet you get
>> short shrift if you get anything at all.
>>
>> In the end, if you have a problem with any member, take it up
>> with them. Do not expect proxy services and don't blame folks
>> when they refuse to give them.
>>

> Why not just drop it, Carol. I know you're on a roll, but it has
> become tiresome and you'll ultimately never accomplish anything by
> pursuing it. What's more, you're just inviting more unnecessary
> commentary.
>

> Wayne Boatwright
>
> ===
>
> I am realising she likes the attention)

She no longer exists in my world.

Wayne Boatwright

====

Nor in mine but you will see responses. Of course if you were Dave you
would whinge about that (although I doubt he is clever enough to know how to
do that). Hell he has had years to learn it but apparently hasn't managed
it.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2017 4:24 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> The two most oft
> posters here need to get lives.
>
> -sw

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Phrases lucretia General Cooking 0 26-05-2017 06:58 PM
Phrases lucretia General Cooking 1 25-05-2017 10:17 PM
30 Phrases People From Philadelphia Would Never Be Caught Saying (many are food related) sf[_9_] General Cooking 5 31-01-2015 04:14 AM
OT Word Fun Michael Odom General Cooking 37 20-02-2005 08:42 AM
The "A" word Jim Lane Mexican Cooking 26 14-04-2004 07:56 AM