Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New Food Processor

On 11/26/2016 9:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 11/26/2016 11:47 AM, Sqwerts wrote:

>>> Smart woman. Ceramic tile is great. We have it in both bathrooms and
>>> the downstairs hallway. Eventually it will be in the kitchen. Easy to
>>> keep clean.

>> But the GROUT is not!

> Sure it is.

NO, it is NOT!

> See earlier post about epoxy grout.

Completely un-natural looking.

> There are now urethane
> grouts but I've never tried them.

Slick, shiny, they look terrible in anything other than a shower.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/26/2016 10:04 AM, graham wrote:
> During these cold months, I wear turtle necks that don't need ironing.

OMG, Canucklehead "style' defined!

Yeeeeesh!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2016-11-26 11:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>> But the GROUT is not!

> Sure it is. See earlier post about epoxy grout. There are now urethane
> grouts but I've never tried them.

True about epoxy grout, but it is a lot more work. I used it on the
floor in my downstairs bathroom. It was very gritty and hard to work
with. The regular grout that I used on the walls was a piece of cake.
Smear it on with a squeegee, let it dry for a bit, run the handle of a
toothbrush along the lines and buff the tile.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/26/2016 10:23 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2016-11-26 11:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
>>> But the GROUT is not!

>> Sure it is. See earlier post about epoxy grout. There are now urethane
>> grouts but I've never tried them.

> True about epoxy grout,

FALSE, you big dumb trucker-bullying Canucklehead!

EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU ******* LAIR!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 09:30:38 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
T...

>In article >, graham says...
>>
>> On 11/25/2016 1:37 PM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:

>> > A house cleaner would be more work for me. I would have to clean
>> > before they came to clean.
>> > Janet US
>> >

>> My sister keeps her house spotless but still uses a cleaner, who also
>> does the ironing. She has been trying to persuade me to use one but I
>> can't bring myself to find one.

>People still iron? I thought that went out of fashion with drive-in
>cinemas and the Lucille Ball Show.
>
>================
>
>Not in this house. My husband (ex military) irons his own things and mine
>too if I need it. I haven't touched an iron in years)

Here we both iron. I've noticed a huge difference in personal life
style/hygiene habits between those who've been in the military and
those who've not... I still live like a surprise inspection can occur
at any time. Were I to engage a cleaning person I'd have to clean
*afterwards*. In fact we tried cleaning people a few times, they made
extra work for us, plus they are just in the way. I never did figure
out what cleaning people do that we can't do better... here we clean
up after ourselves immediately... we live by the doctrine that an
ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure... when people eat in
every room there's a lot more schmutz to clean, and dirty
dishes/glasses are left everywhere. Housekeeping is so easy these
days because there are so many modern high tech products that make
housekeeping a non chore. We've discovered that the easiest way to
cut way down on house cleaning is no street shoes indoors and no open
windows. Also there's far less airborne hydrocarbons in rural areas
than in urban and suburban areas so glass surfaces rarely need
cleaning, I clean windows inside, mirrors, and other glass once a
year... during warm weather outside windows get hosed down when I'm
watering plants, pollen and abandoned spider webs wash off easily. I
like the newly knitted spider webs and I like watching the spiders go
about their labors.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/26/2016 10:40 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> We've discovered that the easiest way to
> cut way down on house cleaning is no street shoes indoors and no open
> windows.

Are you holding any big-titted women prisoner in your sealed dungeon,
Shelly?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 09:59:19 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>> There's an ironing board with steam iron always set up in our
>> spare/guest bedroom... no big deal to iron a garment or three. The
>> ironing board is one of those 3/4 sized, easily hangs on the back of
>> closet door if need be. Mostly it's cotton slacks that need ironing,
>> and I iron linen kitchen towels.

>So you iron
> - bedding
> - bras
> - kitchen towels
>
>And someone else irons t-shirts and jeans.
>
>REALLY? LOL

When much younger I ironed my tees because the fabric was very
different back then, today's 100% cotton tee shirt fabric doesn't come
from the drier all wrinkled.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 7:32:00 AM UTC-7, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 18:27:58 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 5:28:32 PM UTC-6, Jebus wrote:
> >>
> >> I never successfully learned to iron, my efforts just made the clothes look even worse
> >>
> >> Mind you, I only tried two or three times and that was more than thirty years ago.
> >> Much easier to not own clothing that requires ironing... Or just get someone else do it.
> >>

> >I don't know about anyone else here but I certainly appreciate
> >a nice sharp crease in my slacks as well as men's trousers. So
> >many people I see these days their clothes, especially dress
> >clothes, have never had a hot iron touch them.

> I iron clothes/bedding all the time, my mom made me iron... then I
> ironed all my navy uniforms. I still iron clothes, bedding, and my
> wife's bras. I do all the laundry here.

You'll make some man a wonderful wife some day with all of those skills and talents. Ahahahahahahhhaahhahhaha
======

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/26/2016 11:09 AM, Roy wrote:
> On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 7:32:00 AM UTC-7, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 18:27:58 -0800 (PST), "
>> > wrote:

>>> I don't know about anyone else here but I certainly appreciate
>>> a nice sharp crease in my slacks as well as men's trousers. So
>>> many people I see these days their clothes, especially dress
>>> clothes, have never had a hot iron touch them.

>> I iron clothes/bedding all the time, my mom made me iron... then I
>> ironed all my navy uniforms. I still iron clothes, bedding, and my
>> wife's bras. I do all the laundry here.

> You'll make some man a wonderful wife some day with all of those skills and talents. Ahahahahahahhhaahhahhaha
> ======

Hey Roy boy, do you sphincter your man pussy to make your *** lovers ***?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Brooklyn1
says...

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 09:30:38 -0000, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>
> >Not in this house. My husband (ex military) irons his own things and
> >mine too if I need it. I haven't touched an iron in years)

> Here we both iron. I've noticed a huge difference in personal life
> style/hygiene habits between those who've been in the military and
> those who've not... I still live like a surprise inspection can occur
> at any time. Were I to engage a cleaning person I'd have to clean
> *afterwards*.

Says the unhygienic man who thinks showering every day means you're
having an affair.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.politics,aus.politics.guns

On 11/26/2016 11:13 AM, Bruce wrote:
> Says the unhygienic man

**** YOU TO HELL AUZTARD SCUMSUCKER!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet B. > wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 09:51:22 -0500, Brooklyn1
> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 20:01:06 -0800, "Cheri" >
>>wrote:

>>>I don't really buy shirts anymore that have to be ironed, but fortunately my
>>>MIL taught all her boys to iron and sometimes when we were going on a date
>>>it had to be delayed until he got his school shirts ironed for the week. LOL
>>>
>>>Cheri

>>There's an ironing board with steam iron always set up in our
>>spare/guest bedroom... no big deal to iron a garment or three. The
>>ironing board is one of those 3/4 sized, easily hangs on the back of
>>closet door if need be. Mostly it's cotton slacks that need ironing,
>>and I iron linen kitchen towels.

>I gotta ask . . . what kind of World War II bras does she wear that
>require ironing??
>Janet US

Larger cup sizes are made with 1000 Denier Cordura for support.
http://www.seattlefabrics.com/nylons.html#fc1
Check out the sexy colors.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 07:59:28 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 10:42:36 AM UTC-5, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 09:51:22 -0500, Brooklyn1
>> > wrote:

>> >There's an ironing board with steam iron always set up in our
>> >spare/guest bedroom... no big deal to iron a garment or three. The
>> >ironing board is one of those 3/4 sized, easily hangs on the back of
>> >closet door if need be. Mostly it's cotton slacks that need ironing,
>> >and I iron linen kitchen towels.

>> I gotta ask . . . what kind of World War II bras does she wear that
>> require ironing??
>> Janet US

>I didn't want to say anything, but if my husband took an iron
>to my bras, you'd be able to hear the yelling where you are.
>
>Luckily, he pretty much confines himself to putting it on his
>head when he finds one lying around.

Which head?

>No idea why he does that, but it's ridiculously funny.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2016-11-26, Nancy Young > wrote:

> They didn't look wrinkled, just a bit rumpled.

That's how the "swells" usta dress in the 80s-90s.

"Looky me! I'm wearing Dockers and other low-brow couture!"

I once saw a guy wearing Dockers and some other "rumpled" nonsense, as
he climbed into his $120K Mercedes in the parking lot of Blackhawk's
mall. (Blackhawk is a ultra-exclusive gated community East of SFBA)

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 09:47:52 -0700, Sqwerts
> wrote:

>On 11/25/2016 9:59 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 11/25/2016 5:57 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>

>>> My wife insisted that we should get a ceramic tile floor in the kitchen.
>>> She insisted it was easy to clean maintain. It cost a pretty penny to
>>> have it done because we had to get the lath first. Our first choice tile
>>> was not available so I made an executive decision and for the egg shell.
>>> Our dog are the time was black. Between his foot prints and hair I had
>>> never realized that our brownish style tile floor was so dirty. The
>>> ceramic was indeed easier to clean, and it had to be done at least once
>>> a day.
>>>

>> Smart woman. Ceramic tile is great. We have it in both bathrooms and
>> the downstairs hallway. Eventually it will be in the kitchen. Easy to
>> keep clean.

>But the GROUT is not!

At my last house we had very expensive Italian tile installed in the
kitchen and dining area, it looked great but even though sealed the
grout was always dirty and ceramic tile is very difficult on ones back
for standing on for long periods, also cold, noisy, and samything
brreakable dropped shatters... never again. Here all the floors were
hardwood (white oak) except for the main bath, that's vinyl roll
flooring and has held up well but the kitchen, dining area and laundry
room half bath combo was horrid green 12" vinyl tiles... had Brazilian
cherry T&G hardwood installed directly over it, looks far more
attractive and very easy to maintain... also cost less than ceramic
tile as the 3/4" thick solid hardwood flooring didn't require any
floor prep, no mud floor needed. Some people thought it would be
difficult to maintain in wet areas but that's not true, the new water
based sealer seal extremely well, dries fast, and hardly any odor.
It's vacuumed but never wet mopped, instead use the Bona method, fast
and easy.
https://us.bona.com/home.html
https://us.bona.com/products/hardwood-floor-mop
People who had a problem with the mop didn't read the instructions
about how to correctly install the fluid container... needs to be
pushed all the way in, listen and feel for two clicks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 8:32:00 AM UTC-6, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 18:27:58 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:
>
> >I don't know about anyone else here but I certainly appreciate
> >a nice sharp crease in my slacks as well as men's trousers. So
> >many people I see these days their clothes, especially dress
> >clothes, have never had a hot iron touch them.

> I iron clothes/bedding all the time, my mom made me iron... then I
> ironed all my navy uniforms. I still iron clothes, bedding, and my
> wife's bras. I do all the laundry here.

When I was 12 my mother had a brain tumor removed and we three
kids at home had to knuckle down and do cooking, washing, and
ironing. But before that I had been introduced to the iron by
ironing pillowcases and my dads handkerchiefs. My ironing skills
were soon honed and I could iron as well as a grown person.

Why in sam hill are you ironing bras? They don't wrinkle and
an iron on any elastic will soon relax it to the point she
will be buying new bras. Another admonishment, I hope those
bras aren't going into the dryer either.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 8:51:40 AM UTC-6, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> There's an ironing board with steam iron always set up in our
> spare/guest bedroom. The
> ironing board is one of those 3/4 sized, easily hangs on the back of
> closet door if need be.

I had an addition built onto the back of my house 9 years ago
and in the plans was an 8x10 walk-in closet. In that closet is
where my fullsize ironing board and steam iron reside. Very
handy to have it set up all the time; all I have to do is plug
in the iron when needed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 10:39:53 AM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 11/26/2016 10:37 AM, Gary wrote:
>
> > And also get a good sealer on the grout. Plain grout is a dirt magnet
> > that can never be cleaned properly.
> >

> Epoxy grout. No sealing, smoother finish, waterproof, easy to clean.

I had the original bathroom to this house gutted and remodeled back
in September. I bought sanded grout and a mix-in sealer was used
instead of water. The thought of individually sealing all those
grout lines had my head spinning until I saw this stuff in the
tiling section at Home Depot.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 10:06:03 -0700, Sqwerts
> wrote:

>On 11/26/2016 9:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> But the GROUT is not!

>> Sure it is.

>NO, it is NOT!
>
>> See earlier post about epoxy grout.

>Completely un-natural looking.
>
>> There are now urethane
>> grouts but I've never tried them.

>Slick, shiny, they look terrible in anything other than a shower.

Agreed, those won't even look like grout, they'd look more like
Gorilla Glue. A proper grouting job shouldn't be above the tile or
it'll look unnatural and will cause falls. With grout properly done,
lower than the tile, it will collect schmutz. I spent a lot of money
for the Italian tile in the kitchen of my last house but I hated it
and the grout was a dirt collector. To me tile jobs belong in terlits
or outdoors, they'd be fine for a patio. Anyone thinking of a new
kitchen floor consider real hardwood flooring, NOT laminate. Laminate
is crap in every way possible, it looks faux, and can't be refinished.
Real hardwood flooring can last ten lifetimes, can easily be resanded
and refinished, can be stained, can be pickled, can add parque
borders/inserts, can be distressed, antiqued, changed in many ways and
still be restored to original... also costs less than tile or
laminate... laminate is actually crappy plywood with a razor thin
veneer, many have a photo of wood on the surface like cheapo office
furniture from Staples, etal.
http://woodfloors.org/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 10:45:59 -0700, Sqwerts
> wrote:

>On 11/26/2016 10:40 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> We've discovered that the easiest way to
>> cut way down on house cleaning is no street shoes indoors and no open
>> windows.

>Are you holding any big-titted women prisoner in your sealed dungeon,
>Shelly?

My big tittied spouse can leave whenever she wants but after 25 years
she's still here. We have an Aprilaire full house air filter installed
in our central air system, all the air in the house is filtered 24/7
and treated with UV too.
https://www.aprilaire.com/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 13:15:41 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 8:32:00 AM UTC-6, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 18:27:58 -0800 (PST), "
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >I don't know about anyone else here but I certainly appreciate
>> >a nice sharp crease in my slacks as well as men's trousers. So
>> >many people I see these days their clothes, especially dress
>> >clothes, have never had a hot iron touch them.

>> I iron clothes/bedding all the time, my mom made me iron... then I
>> ironed all my navy uniforms. I still iron clothes, bedding, and my
>> wife's bras. I do all the laundry here.
>>

>When I was 12 my mother had a brain tumor removed and we three
>kids at home had to knuckle down and do cooking, washing, and
>ironing. But before that I had been introduced to the iron by
>ironing pillowcases and my dads handkerchiefs. My ironing skills
>were soon honed and I could iron as well as a grown person.
>
>Why in sam hill are you ironing bras? They don't wrinkle and
>an iron on any elastic will soon relax it to the point she
>will be buying new bras. Another admonishment, I hope those
>bras aren't going into the dryer either.

Haven't you figured out by now that I'm admittedly afflicted with an
unapologetic chronic breast fetish... no one is perfect, that's my
only imperfection, yet I've yet to have met an honest woman who has
considered that an imperfection, in fact most women enjoy my
infatuation with their breasts.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/26/2016 2:08 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 09:47:52 -0700, Sqwerts
> > wrote:

>>> Smart woman. Ceramic tile is great. We have it in both bathrooms and
>>> the downstairs hallway. Eventually it will be in the kitchen. Easy to
>>> keep clean.

>> But the GROUT is not!

> At my last house we had very expensive Italian tile installed in the
> kitchen and dining area, it looked great but even though sealed the
> grout was always dirty and ceramic tile is very difficult on ones back
> for standing on for long periods, also cold, noisy, and samything
> brreakable dropped shatters... never again.

Your analysis is spot on.

Even a thin 1/8" grout line for stone flooring will show dirt over time.

> Here all the floors were
> hardwood (white oak) except for the main bath, that's vinyl roll
> flooring and has held up well but the kitchen, dining area and laundry
> room half bath combo was horrid green 12" vinyl tiles... had Brazilian
> cherry T&G hardwood installed directly over it, looks far more
> attractive and very easy to maintain... also cost less than ceramic
> tile as the 3/4" thick solid hardwood flooring didn't require any
> floor prep, no mud floor needed.

Bingo!

> Some people thought it would be
> difficult to maintain in wet areas but that's not true, the new water
> based sealer seal extremely well, dries fast, and hardly any odor.
> It's vacuumed but never wet mopped, instead use the Bona method, fast
> and easy.
> https://us.bona.com/home.html
> https://us.bona.com/products/hardwood-floor-mop
> People who had a problem with the mop didn't read the instructions
> about how to correctly install the fluid container... needs to be
> pushed all the way in, listen and feel for two clicks.

The Bona line is the finest wood care product line around.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/26/2016 2:53 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 10:06:03 -0700, Sqwerts
> > wrote:

>>> Sure it is.

>> NO, it is NOT!
>>
>>> See earlier post about epoxy grout.

>> Completely un-natural looking.
>>
>>> There are now urethane
>>> grouts but I've never tried them.

>> Slick, shiny, they look terrible in anything other than a shower.

> Agreed, those won't even look like grout, they'd look more like
> Gorilla Glue.

Yess!

> A proper grouting job shouldn't be above the tile or
> it'll look unnatural and will cause falls. With grout properly done,
> lower than the tile, it will collect schmutz. I spent a lot of money
> for the Italian tile in the kitchen of my last house but I hated it
> and the grout was a dirt collector. To me tile jobs belong in terlits
> or outdoors, they'd be fine for a patio. Anyone thinking of a new
> kitchen floor consider real hardwood flooring, NOT laminate.

Precisely - cushioning.

> Laminate
> is crap in every way possible, it looks faux, and can't be refinished.
> Real hardwood flooring can last ten lifetimes, can easily be resanded
> and refinished, can be stained, can be pickled, can add parque
> borders/inserts, can be distressed, antiqued, changed in many ways and
> still be restored to original... also costs less than tile or
> laminate... laminate is actually crappy plywood with a razor thin
> veneer, many have a photo of wood on the surface like cheapo office
> furniture from Staples, etal.
> http://woodfloors.org/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/26/2016 4:01 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 10:45:59 -0700, Sqwerts
> > wrote:
>
>> On 11/26/2016 10:40 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>> We've discovered that the easiest way to
>>> cut way down on house cleaning is no street shoes indoors and no open
>>> windows.

>> Are you holding any big-titted women prisoner in your sealed dungeon,
>> Shelly?

> My big tittied spouse can leave whenever she wants but after 25 years
> she's still here.

Ha!

> We have an Aprilaire full house air filter installed
> in our central air system, all the air in the house is filtered 24/7
> and treated with UV too.
> https://www.aprilaire.com/

Spendy, but super high quality!

I use their small ionizer.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 5:43:08 PM UTC-6, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 13:15:41 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:
>
> >Why in sam hill are you ironing bras? They don't wrinkle and
> >an iron on any elastic will soon relax it to the point she
> >will be buying new bras. Another admonishment, I hope those
> >bras aren't going into the dryer either.

> Haven't you figured out by now that I'm admittedly afflicted with an
> unapologetic chronic breast fetish... no one is perfect, that's my
> only imperfection, yet I've yet to have met an honest woman who has
> considered that an imperfection, in fact most women enjoy my
> infatuation with their breasts.

Yes, I know all that but that doesn't explain why you are ironing
bras?? I've never heard of ANYONE ironing bras.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 10:04:39 -0700, Sqwerts
> wrote:

>On 11/26/2016 9:39 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> And also get a good sealer on the grout. Plain grout is a dirt magnet
>>> that can never be cleaned properly.
>>>

>> Epoxy grout. No sealing, smoother finish, waterproof, easy to clean.

>Shiny, un-natural looking, a poor choice.

Not shiny and has sand in it to give the look of regular grout. Many
shades available, our is a little off white. I'd never use a regular
grout again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/26/2016 5:57 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 10:04:39 -0700, Sqwerts
> > wrote:

>>> Epoxy grout. No sealing, smoother finish, waterproof, easy to clean.

>> Shiny, un-natural looking, a poor choice.

> Not shiny and has sand in it to give the look of regular grout.

I have seen the sanded version, on that you're right.

But the sanded in the big box stores is typically an acrylic, not an epoxy.

> Many
> shades available, our is a little off white. I'd never use a regular
> grout again.

Can you share the brand with me please, it is something I need to look into.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

That's the only problem with tiles or a timber floor, they show the dust. Otherwise they're great.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

LOL. Ironing bras is different

OB food: breakfast is scrambled eggs with 'spinach' (seems to be baby bok Choi) and feta... and possibly basil, at the airport.

It's an odd sounding combination of ingredients but it's actually quite nice.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 13:19:35 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 8:51:40 AM UTC-6, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>> There's an ironing board with steam iron always set up in our
>> spare/guest bedroom. The
>> ironing board is one of those 3/4 sized, easily hangs on the back of
>> closet door if need be.
>>

>I had an addition built onto the back of my house 9 years ago
>and in the plans was an 8x10 walk-in closet. In that closet is
>where my fullsize ironing board and steam iron reside. Very
>handy to have it set up all the time; all I have to do is plug
>in the iron when needed.

That's what we do, the ironing board and iron are always set to go. I
do most of the ironing, I don't mind, I actually like ironing. I do
all the laundry, but there's a method to my madness, I know to use
less laundry detergent so to save the sceptic system... most people
use way too much detergent. I measure carefully and use half the
recommended amount, I can get by with less because we have an
excellent water softener. In fact the guy was here today to dig up
the opening for the sceptic tank, he'll be here nest week to pump it
out. It'll be the first time in the 14 years we've been here, there
hasn't been a problem but the guy thought it was time and it wouldn't
be good to have a problem in mid winter when the ground is frozen
solid... he's the guy who removed the rental house, he pumps sceptics
too. He does great work and has all the heavy equipment so I trust
his advice. Plus he doesn't charge a fortune, his prices are very
fair. He's a man in hiw early 50s and his girlfriend is my nest door
neighbor. She's the town clerk and he's the zoning inspector. That's
what goes on in these small towns. They all work together, one hand
washes the other. Being an outsider I've learned to get along and not
make waves. Truth is were I not married and wanted I could easily
steal his honey... I can tell how she looks at me, but she hasn't a
chance. No way am I interested in a younger women with three young
kids who have mental problems... I know because my wife is a
substitute teacher and knows those sicko kids. No right minded man
would take her on. At my age I'm very happy with my four legged
pussys. There's no woman on this planet who has anything I haven't
experienced before and many times... I'm on my 4th marriage and there
have been more women between than I can remember. We're both over 70
years old, we have no interest in anyone else. We both feel very
lucky to have recently celebrated our 25th anniversary. We met at
Parents Without Partners, was the first and last time there for both
of us.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 16:50:33 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 5:43:08 PM UTC-6, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 13:15:41 -0800 (PST), "
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Why in sam hill are you ironing bras? They don't wrinkle and
>> >an iron on any elastic will soon relax it to the point she
>> >will be buying new bras. Another admonishment, I hope those
>> >bras aren't going into the dryer either.

>> Haven't you figured out by now that I'm admittedly afflicted with an
>> unapologetic chronic breast fetish... no one is perfect, that's my
>> only imperfection, yet I've yet to have met an honest woman who has
>> considered that an imperfection, in fact most women enjoy my
>> infatuation with their breasts.
>>

>Yes, I know all that but that doesn't explain why you are ironing
>bras?? I've never heard of ANYONE ironing bras.

Was a joke, but eveyone here knows my infatuation with bosoms... means
you're still a noobie.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 8:41:37 PM UTC-6, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 16:50:33 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:
>
> I've never heard of ANYONE ironing bras.
>
> Was a joke, but eveyone here knows my infatuation with bosoms... means
> you're still a noobie.

No, I've been posting here for at least 12 years.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.politics

On 11/26/2016 6:26 PM, Jebus wrote:
> OB food: breakfast is scrambled eggs with 'spinach

Are you lonely on your Cambodian "vacation" little Auztard?

DO you think ANYONE here gives a flying rat's ass what YOU had for
****ing breakfast?

Well mate, do ya????

Good grief.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/26/2016 7:27 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> I'm on my 4th marriage and there
> have been more women between than I can remember.

Great brag - now go sell it to GOD.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 18:27:58 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:
>
> > On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 5:28:32 PM UTC-6, Jebus wrote:
> > >
> >> I never successfully learned to iron, my efforts just made the

> clothes look even worse >>
> >> Mind you, I only tried two or three times and that was more than

> thirty years ago. >> Much easier to not own clothing that requires
> ironing... Or just get someone else do it.
> > >

> > I don't know about anyone else here but I certainly appreciate
> > a nice sharp crease in my slacks as well as men's trousers. So
> > many people I see these days their clothes, especially dress
> > clothes, have never had a hot iron touch them.

> I iron clothes/bedding all the time, my mom made me iron... then I
> ironed all my navy uniforms. I still iron clothes, bedding, and my
> wife's bras. I do all the laundry here.

Nothing wrong other than ironing bras. Ones I have are nt meant for
that and would be wreaked pretty fast if you tried it.