Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New Food Processor

I had a good time today with my new food processor. It'a KitcheAid 13
cup. It does the usual stuff, but it also has a variable thickness
slicer and a dicing device as well.
I diced all the veggies for the stuffing. Sliced the apples for pie.
Made the pie dough. And shredded the carrots for the orange jello.
The stiffing is especially tasty this year. I added red bell pepper
and fresh mushrooms. I used my dried sage as well as a bit of thyme
and a smidge of poultry seasoning (something I'd never used before) I
went back to stuffing of old and used ground beef instead of sausage.
I like it better. I guess it's what you grow up with.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Janet US