Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner Tonight- One Pot Dish "Yummy & Healthy"

Hello All,

Every evening when I'm in kitchen and planning for family dinner, i always worried about family's health and didn't want to compromise on taste. A few months back I got a solution to this problem one day I was watching a very famous cookery show, and chef of the show introduce 'One Pot Dish'. This dish doesn't require any fancy cooking skills it is very simple. All you need is a non-stick pan and add one spoon olive oil & heat it, now add chicken/meat/eggs with lots of veggies whatever is available at home, after some time when all these stuff get sote you can add soaked brown or white rice into it with required quantity of water. Close the lid and wait for 20 minutes and keep stirring it in between. Serve it hot with salsa / curd

Check more healthy information on: http://www.wellbeingart.com/