Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chicken Livers with Scallion Sherry Sauce

Chicken livers with a scallion sherry sauce.
This is so rich and delicious, it's all that is needed for a wonderful
lunch or snack

Here's what's up
http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...rry-sauce.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/zstlcym

In the meantime, here's the recipe.

@@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format

Chicken Livers with Scallions

appetizers, poultry

3 tablespoons Butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
4-6 chicken livers; separated into halves
2 tablespoons flour
salt and pepper
4 scallions; coarsely chopped
2 tablespoons sherry

Melt two tablespoons of the butter with the olive oil in a skillet
over medium-high heat. Dust the livers with the flour, shaking off any
excess and season with salt and pepper.
Sauté the livers in the skillet, browning them on one side for about 2
minutes. Turn them over and cook for 1 more minute. Remove from
skillet to a plate.
Add the scallions, sherry and the remaining tablespoon of butter to
the skillet and cook swirling the skillet over the heat until the
butter has melted and the scallions are soft, about 1 minute.
Season with salt and pepper and serve the livers topped with the
scallions and sauce on toasts.

Notes: Canal House Cooking Vol 1 Summer

koko

James Beard
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 14 May 2016 08:40:05 -0700, koko > wrote:

>Chicken livers with a scallion sherry sauce.
>This is so rich and delicious, it's all that is needed for a wonderful
>lunch or snack
>
>Here's what's up
>http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...rry-sauce.html
>or
>http://tinyurl.com/zstlcym
>
>In the meantime, here's the recipe.
>
>@@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format
>
>Chicken Livers with Scallions
>
>appetizers, poultry
>
>3 tablespoons Butter
>1 tablespoon olive oil
>4-6 chicken livers; separated into halves
>2 tablespoons flour
> salt and pepper
>4 scallions; coarsely chopped
>2 tablespoons sherry
>
>Melt two tablespoons of the butter with the olive oil in a skillet
>over medium-high heat. Dust the livers with the flour, shaking off any
>excess and season with salt and pepper.
>Sauté the livers in the skillet, browning them on one side for about 2
>minutes. Turn them over and cook for 1 more minute. Remove from
>skillet to a plate.
>Add the scallions, sherry and the remaining tablespoon of butter to
>the skillet and cook swirling the skillet over the heat until the
>butter has melted and the scallions are soft, about 1 minute.
>Season with salt and pepper and serve the livers topped with the
>scallions and sauce on toasts.
>
>Notes: Canal House Cooking Vol 1 Summer
>

>** Exported from Now You're Cooking! v5.91 **
>
>koko

Looks delicious, I shall have that for supper next week, the sherry is
a nice twist on it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 10:40:09 AM UTC-5, koko wrote:

> Chicken livers with a scallion sherry sauce.

I LOVE chicken livers.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 14 May 2016 08:40:05 -0700, koko > wrote:

>Chicken livers with a scallion sherry sauce.
>This is so rich and delicious, it's all that is needed for a wonderful
>lunch or snack
>
>Here's what's up
>http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...rry-sauce.html
>or
>http://tinyurl.com/zstlcym
>
>In the meantime, here's the recipe.
>
>@@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format
>
>Chicken Livers with Scallions
>
>appetizers, poultry
>
>3 tablespoons Butter
>1 tablespoon olive oil
>4-6 chicken livers; separated into halves
>2 tablespoons flour
> salt and pepper
>4 scallions; coarsely chopped
>2 tablespoons sherry
>
>Melt two tablespoons of the butter with the olive oil in a skillet
>over medium-high heat. Dust the livers with the flour, shaking off any
>excess and season with salt and pepper.
>Sauté the livers in the skillet, browning them on one side for about 2
>minutes. Turn them over and cook for 1 more minute. Remove from
>skillet to a plate.
>Add the scallions, sherry and the remaining tablespoon of butter to
>the skillet and cook swirling the skillet over the heat until the
>butter has melted and the scallions are soft, about 1 minute.
>Season with salt and pepper and serve the livers topped with the
>scallions and sauce on toasts.
>
>Notes: Canal House Cooking Vol 1 Summer
>

>** Exported from Now You're Cooking! v5.91 **
>
>koko

Yummy. That's an oldie but goodie recipe. It's a shame that it is so
difficult to find decent chicken livers these days. I have to take
pot luck and buy a frozen container of chicken livers and hope for the
best.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 8:40:09 AM UTC-7, koko wrote:
> Chicken livers with a scallion sherry sauce.
> This is so rich and delicious, it's all that is needed for a wonderful
> lunch or snack
>
> Here's what's up
> http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...rry-sauce.html
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/zstlcym
>
> In the meantime, here's the recipe.
>
> @@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format
>
> Chicken Livers with Scallions
>
> appetizers, poultry
>
> 3 tablespoons Butter
> 1 tablespoon olive oil
> 4-6 chicken livers; separated into halves
> 2 tablespoons flour
> salt and pepper
> 4 scallions; coarsely chopped
> 2 tablespoons sherry
>
> Melt two tablespoons of the butter with the olive oil in a skillet
> over medium-high heat. Dust the livers with the flour, shaking off any
> excess and season with salt and pepper.
> Sauté the livers in the skillet, browning them on one side for about 2
> minutes. Turn them over and cook for 1 more minute. Remove from
> skillet to a plate.
> Add the scallions, sherry and the remaining tablespoon of butter to
> the skillet and cook swirling the skillet over the heat until the
> butter has melted and the scallions are soft, about 1 minute.
> Season with salt and pepper and serve the livers topped with the
> scallions and sauce on toasts.
>
> Notes: Canal House Cooking Vol 1 Summer
>

> ** Exported from Now You're Cooking! v5.91 **
>
> koko
>
> --
>
> Food is our common ground, a universal experience
> James Beard

you can up the quantities on that recipe, put it into a food proccessor with a lot of softened butter and make a great pate'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 14 May 2016 08:40:05 -0700, koko > wrote:

> Chicken Livers with Scallions

Sounds amazing! I do something similar as a cook's treat when I start
with a whole chicken. I'll never convince my husband that chicken
livers are tasty, but it means more for me.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 14 May 2016 13:21:33 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Sat, 14 May 2016 08:40:05 -0700, koko > wrote:
>
>> Chicken Livers with Scallions

>Sounds amazing! I do something similar as a cook's treat when I start
>with a whole chicken. I'll never convince my husband that chicken
>livers are tasty, but it means more for me.

go for it and don't share! When my daughter was still eating in a
high chair she was eating chicken liver prepared this way. She loved
it and always wanted more.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 14 May 2016 11:37:05 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> wrote:

> you can up the quantities on that recipe, put it into a food proccessor with a lot of softened butter and make a great pate'

Great idea! I've always liked the Jewish version (chopped chicken
livers), but I can't fake being Jewish. As many times as I've watched
someone else make it, I can't seem to make it taste the same when I do
it on my own.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chicken livers are good catfish bait but they fall off of the hook easily.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 14 May 2016 11:37:05 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 8:40:09 AM UTC-7, koko wrote:
>> Chicken livers with a scallion sherry sauce.
>> This is so rich and delicious, it's all that is needed for a wonderful
>> lunch or snack
>>
>> Here's what's up
>> http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...rry-sauce.html
>> or
>> http://tinyurl.com/zstlcym
>>
>> In the meantime, here's the recipe.
>>
>> @@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format
>>
>> Chicken Livers with Scallions
>>
>> appetizers, poultry
>>
>> 3 tablespoons Butter
>> 1 tablespoon olive oil
>> 4-6 chicken livers; separated into halves
>> 2 tablespoons flour
>> salt and pepper
>> 4 scallions; coarsely chopped
>> 2 tablespoons sherry
>>
>> Melt two tablespoons of the butter with the olive oil in a skillet
>> over medium-high heat. Dust the livers with the flour, shaking off any
>> excess and season with salt and pepper.
>> Sauté the livers in the skillet, browning them on one side for about 2
>> minutes. Turn them over and cook for 1 more minute. Remove from
>> skillet to a plate.
>> Add the scallions, sherry and the remaining tablespoon of butter to
>> the skillet and cook swirling the skillet over the heat until the
>> butter has melted and the scallions are soft, about 1 minute.
>> Season with salt and pepper and serve the livers topped with the
>> scallions and sauce on toasts.
>>
>> Notes: Canal House Cooking Vol 1 Summer
>>

>> ** Exported from Now You're Cooking! v5.91 **
>>
>> koko
>>
>> --
>>
>> Food is our common ground, a universal experience
>> James Beard

>you can up the quantities on that recipe, put it into a food proccessor with a lot of softened butter and make a great pate'

I'm using the leftover livers to make paté. Not only will I add
copious amounts of butter, I'll add some allspice, cognac and a bit of
heavy cream.

koko doing the happy dance.

koko

James Beard

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 14 May 2016 16:31:34 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>Chicken livers are good catfish bait but they fall off of the hook easily.

Not if you know how to bait a hook.

koko

James Beard
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 14 May 2016 16:31:34 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>Chicken livers are good catfish bait but they fall off of the hook easily.

anyone knows to tie a piece of liver to the hook with a piece of
string. Even as kids we knew that.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nightcrawlers work just as good.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet B wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
> >Duh, I just made two pounds of seafood salad and forgot to put in that
> >pound of crayfish tail meat!

> sounds good. You can still put in the tail meat, can't you?

I wouldn't bother. Crayfish is fairly worthless/tasteless as a food
and not worth buying even on a good sale. Spend more for crab or
lobster (salt water boys) and get some real taste.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 15 May 2016 09:58:56 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Janet B wrote:
>>
>> Sqwertz wrote:
>> >Duh, I just made two pounds of seafood salad and forgot to put in that
>> >pound of crayfish tail meat!

>> sounds good. You can still put in the tail meat, can't you?

>I wouldn't bother. Crayfish is fairly worthless/tasteless as a food
>and not worth buying even on a good sale. Spend more for crab or
>lobster (salt water boys) and get some real taste.

Good morning to you too! Have a happy day. So nice to see your
smiling face so early in the morning.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet B wrote:

> On Sun, 15 May 2016 09:58:56 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
> >Janet B wrote:

> >> sounds good. You can still put in the tail meat, can't you?

> >I wouldn't bother. Crayfish is fairly worthless/tasteless as a food
> >and not worth buying even on a good sale. Spend more for crab or
> >lobster (salt water boys) and get some real taste.

> Good morning to you too! Have a happy day. So nice to see your
> smiling face so early in the morning.

LOL! Hi Janet B. It will get better later on in the day. You just
KNOW that sw always has to win. I'm expecting his retort claiming how
I'm wrong or stupid, etc. lol!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/15/2016 7:37 AM, Gary wrote:
> Janet B wrote:

>>> I wouldn't bother. Crayfish is fairly worthless/tasteless as a food
>>> and not worth buying even on a good sale. Spend more for crab or
>>> lobster (salt water boys) and get some real taste.

>> Good morning to you too! Have a happy day. So nice to see your
>> smiling face so early in the morning.

> LOL! Hi Janet B. It will get better later on in the day. You just
> KNOW that sw always has to win. I'm expecting his retort claiming how
> I'm wrong or stupid, etc. lol!

it gets better the more he has drunk during the day?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/14/2016 11:00 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> A hook is just gonna
> rip through the livers.
>
> -sw

I have been stuffing my fat little ****ing face again with food I
'borrowed' from:

https://www.austinfoodbank.org/news/...unteer-quarter

OK I admit it, I am eating my way through Texas.

Make me a zip code, or two.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/14/2016 11:51 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> I think you need a hook for catfish,

I have been stuffing my fat little ****ing face again with food I
'borrowed' from:

https://www.austinfoodbank.org/news/...unteer-quarter

OK I admit it, I am eating my way through Texas.

Make me a zip code, or two.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/15/2016 5:24 AM, wrote:
> Nightcrawlers work just as good.

Not half as good as a fat fresh cricket!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/15/2016 7:58 AM, Gary wrote:
> Crayfish is fairly worthless/tasteless as a food
> and not worth buying even on a good sale.

WTF?!?!?!

You have never head a good mud bug boil?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/let-the-...oil-1432915372
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Taxed and Spent wrote:

> On 5/15/2016 7:37 AM, Gary wrote:
> > Janet B wrote:

> >> Good morning to you too! Have a happy day. So nice to see your
> >> smiling face so early in the morning.

> > LOL! Hi Janet B. It will get better later on in the day. You just
> > KNOW that sw always has to win. I'm expecting his retort claiming how
> > I'm wrong or stupid, etc. lol!
> >

> it gets better the more he has drunk during the day?

I don't know about that but he will definitely show up later to bite
me for my comment. heheh That said, I expect it and I like the guy
regardless.

What I've noticed lately (and is highly amusing) is that sw and sf are
arch enemies and hate each other with a passion yet.... they both are
so very similar. Both always post gourmet/exotic meals on a very
frequent basis. It strikes me as a show off thing. I do not believe
anyone here actually cooks so "exotic" with almost every meal like
they claim to do. Often maybe but not always.

Those two would claim "Jimmy Carter's special crop of organic peanut
butter" with "1996 grape harvest jam from the mountain area of France"
served on fresh baked Ciabatta bread, lightly toasted on the grill.
Organic potatoes from southern Siberia, sliced very thinly on the
mandolin and fried to crisp in organic olive oil from Spain, 2004
crop.

Am I the only one here willing to say that I had a peanut butter and
jelly sandwich on white bread plus a hand full of Lays chips for lunch
yesterday? ;-D

And yes...I'm teasing them all to hell today. There is always a bit
of truth though behind my teasing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gobernador wrote:

> On 5/15/2016 7:58 AM, Gary wrote:
> > Crayfish is fairly worthless/tasteless as a food
> > and not worth buying even on a good sale.

> WTF?!?!?!
>
> You have never had a good mud bug boil?
>
> http://www.wsj.com/articles/let-the-...oil-1432915372

ok..my rare response to the TROLL(tm) -
No good mudbug boil. It's a highly inferior meat and tastes "swampy"
to me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...

> I wouldn't bother. Crayfish is fairly worthless/tasteless as a food
> and not worth buying even on a good sale. Spend more for crab or
> lobster (salt water boys) and get some real taste.

I don't find that to be true at all.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...

> What I've noticed lately (and is highly amusing) is that sw and sf are
> arch enemies and hate each other with a passion yet.... they both are
> so very similar. Both always post gourmet/exotic meals on a very
> frequent basis. It strikes me as a show off thing. I do not believe
> anyone here actually cooks so "exotic" with almost every meal like
> they claim to do. Often maybe but not always.

I have absolutely no reason not to believe them, some people do like to cook
fancy type things every day, I am not one of them. I like to do that when
I'm in the mood, but I like quick and good too.

>I the only one here willing to say that I had a peanut butter and
> jelly sandwich on white bread plus a hand full of Lays chips for lunch
> yesterday? ;-D

My Mother's Day treat was...wait for it...a McDonald's Quarter Pounder
w/cheese and small fries, threw the bun away, ate the potatoes, they were
wonderful, crisp and hot.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Gobernador wrote:
>>
>> On 5/15/2016 7:58 AM, Gary wrote:
>> > Crayfish is fairly worthless/tasteless as a food
>> > and not worth buying even on a good sale.

>> WTF?!?!?!
>>
>> You have never had a good mud bug boil?
>>
>> http://www.wsj.com/articles/let-the-...oil-1432915372

> ok..my rare response to the TROLL(tm) -
> No good mudbug boil. It's a highly inferior meat and tastes "swampy"
> to me.

Not to most people that like them, including me. As I said before, I'd much
rather reply to him, than to some.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 15 May 2016 13:18:55 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sun, 15 May 2016 06:53:41 -0600, Janet B wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 15 May 2016 00:51:33 -0500, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Duh, I just made two pounds of seafood salad and forgot to put in that
>>>pound of crayfish tail meat!

>> sounds good. You can still put in the tail meat, can't you?

>It would be out of proportion now since I already ate about a pound of
>it. It was a pound each of shrimp and krab. Plus water chestnuts,
>celery, red and green onion, parsley, mayo, and two flavors of Old
>Bay.
>
>-sw

I had no idea that Old Bay had two flavors. What is there besides
original?
Janet US

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2016-05-15 9:58 AM, Gary wrote:

> I wouldn't bother. Crayfish is fairly worthless/tasteless as a food
> and not worth buying even on a good sale. Spend more for crab or
> lobster (salt water boys) and get some real taste.

It is only rarely available here. I got some once and found it was
hardly worth the effort.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/15/2016 11:18 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 15 May 2016 06:53:41 -0600, Janet B wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 15 May 2016 00:51:33 -0500, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Duh, I just made two pounds of seafood salad and forgot to put in that
>>> pound of crayfish tail meat!

>> sounds good. You can still put in the tail meat, can't you?

> It would be out of proportion now since I already ate about a pound of
> it. It was a pound each of shrimp and krab. Plus water chestnuts,
> celery, red and green onion, parsley, mayo, and two flavors of Old
> Bay.
>
> -sw

yeah, its not like him to ever do anything out of proportion.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 15 May 2016 11:28:41 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>What I've noticed lately (and is highly amusing) is that sw and sf are
>arch enemies and hate each other with a passion yet.... they both are
>so very similar.

Also Marty. Those three are so alike with their personalities.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, says...

> "Gary" > wrote in message ...
> > Gobernador wrote:

> >> WTF?!?!?!
> >>
> >> You have never had a good mud bug boil?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/let-the-...oil-1432915372

> > ok..my rare response to the TROLL(tm) -
> > No good mudbug boil. It's a highly inferior meat and tastes "swampy"
> > to me.

> Not to most people that like them, including me. As I said before, I'd much
> rather reply to him, than to some.

Then you don't read the gross, offensive stuff that he writes, including
to people he has no beef with, or under the names of people he has no
issue with.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 5:19:09 PM UTC-4, sf wrote:
> On Sat, 14 May 2016 11:37:05 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> > wrote:
>
> Great idea! I've always liked the Jewish version (chopped chicken
> livers), but I can't fake being Jewish. As many times as I've watched
> someone else make it, I can't seem to make it taste the same when I do
> it on my own.
>
> --
>
> sf

There are several aspects to making good chopped liver. Most recipes blend them almost to a paste. Instead they should be "chopped" in a meat grinder. This results in a much better (coarser) texture. In addition, use more boiled egg than you think necessary (also ground). The egg adds flavor and taste and reduced the normally overpowering flavor of the liver. It's also good to fry the liver in schmaltz, but this isn't essential. Just add lots of pepper and some salt.

http://www.richardfisher.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Helpful person wrote:
>sf wrote:
>>ImStillMags wrote:
>>
>> Great idea! I've always liked the Jewish version (chopped chicken
>> livers), but I can't fake being Jewish. As many times as I've watched
>> someone else make it, I can't seem to make it taste the same when I do
>> it on my own.

>There are several aspects to making good chopped liver.
>Most recipes blend them almost to a paste. Instead they
>should be "chopped" in a meat grinder. This results in a
>much better (coarser) texture.

Traditionally chopped in a round wooden bowl with a mezzaluna, gives
much better control of texture... a grinder's pressure will
squish/smear the tender liver to a paste.

>In addition, use more
>boiled egg than you think necessary (also ground). The egg
>adds flavor and taste and reduced the normally overpowering
>flavor of the liver. It's also good to fry the liver in schmaltz,

Much better when drizzled with vegetale oil, lightly salted (kosher
salt), and broiled.

>Just add lots of pepper and some salt.

Use a mixture of half chicken liver and half calves liver.
Add lots of caramelized onion (in schmaltz).
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 8:28:04 AM UTC-4, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Helpful person wrote:
> >sf wrote:
> >>ImStillMags wrote:
> >>
> >> Great idea! I've always liked the Jewish version (chopped chicken
> >> livers), but I can't fake being Jewish. As many times as I've watched
> >> someone else make it, I can't seem to make it taste the same when I do
> >> it on my own.

> >There are several aspects to making good chopped liver.
> >Most recipes blend them almost to a paste. Instead they
> >should be "chopped" in a meat grinder. This results in a
> >much better (coarser) texture.

> Traditionally chopped in a round wooden bowl with a mezzaluna, gives
> much better control of texture... a grinder's pressure will
> squish/smear the tender liver to a paste.

No it doesn't. You've obviously never made chopped liver this way. However, a mezzaluna results in a much easier cleanup.

> >In addition, use more
> >boiled egg than you think necessary (also ground). The egg
> >adds flavor and taste and reduced the normally overpowering
> >flavor of the liver. It's also good to fry the liver in schmaltz,

> Much better when drizzled with vegetale oil, lightly salted (kosher
> salt), and broiled.

Oil should not be added. There's no reason to.

> >Just add lots of pepper and some salt.

> Use a mixture of half chicken liver and half calves liver.
> Add lots of caramelized onion (in schmaltz).

I was just giving a few tips. Onions should definitely be added. However, calves liver is not right.

http://www.richardfisher.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message ...
>
> > What I've noticed lately (and is highly amusing) is that sw and sf are
> > arch enemies and hate each other with a passion yet.... they both are
> > so very similar. Both always post gourmet/exotic meals on a very
> > frequent basis. It strikes me as a show off thing. I do not believe
> > anyone here actually cooks so "exotic" with almost every meal like
> > they claim to do. Often maybe but not always.

> I have absolutely no reason not to believe them, some people do like to cook
> fancy type things every day, I am not one of them. I like to do that when
> I'm in the mood, but I like quick and good too.
>
> >I the only one here willing to say that I had a peanut butter and
> > jelly sandwich on white bread plus a hand full of Lays chips for lunch
> > yesterday? ;-D

> My Mother's Day treat was...wait for it...a McDonald's Quarter Pounder
> w/cheese and small fries, threw the bun away, ate the potatoes, they were
> wonderful, crisp and hot.

heheh You say that like it wasn't the best thing. I would love that
meal. I would keep the bun and order 2 LARGE fries rather than your
small one.

I do love McD's food yet I only go there 2-3 times a year at most. I
don't feel guilty by splurging when I do go.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/15/2016 12:18 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> two flavors of Old
> Bay.
>
> -sw

I have been stuffing my fat little ****ing face again with food I
'borrowed' from:

https://www.austinfoodbank.org/news/...unteer-quarter

OK I admit it, I am eating my way through Texas.

Make me a zip code, or two.
Posted to rec.food.cooking