Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,rec.food.cooking

Default TRUMP WILL PUT A CONTRACT ON DICKTASTER KIM

Kim Jong-un, fat-faced chink porker, will face THE WRATH OF TRUMP.

"I will chase him to Perdition's Flame and back again!" Trump shouted.

Coming this November. Be there or be square.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

We're all in deep shit if trump gets in. I'm sure he's a smart man, but he doesn't show it when he opens his mouth.