Old 08-05-2006, 10:17 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New Contract

Since raw milk is unavailable in Virginia (we discussed this earlier in this
ng), it is available if you buy a share in a cow.
I am in the process of buying a share for my pick-up weekly beginning June
1.

My own ice cream and table butter, Wayne! Soooo happy! Thanks to all those
who got me agoin' on this idea.
Dee Dee

Old 08-05-2006, 10:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dee Randall" wrote

Since raw milk is unavailable in Virginia (we discussed this earlier in
this ng), it is available if you buy a share in a cow.
I am in the process of buying a share for my pick-up weekly beginning June
1.

My own ice cream and table butter, Wayne! Soooo happy! Thanks to all
those who got me agoin' on this idea.

What a great idea! Too bad we don't have cows around here,
I would love to do that.

nancy

Old 08-05-2006, 11:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon 08 May 2006 02:17:32p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
Randall?

Since raw milk is unavailable in Virginia (we discussed this earlier in
this ng), it is available if you buy a share in a cow.
I am in the process of buying a share for my pick-up weekly beginning
June 1.

My own ice cream and table butter, Wayne! Soooo happy! Thanks to all
those who got me agoin' on this idea.

I guess I'm going to have to start asking you how your cow is! :-)

Seriously, I think that's wonderful. Fresh dairy is so delicious!

--
Wayne Boatwright տլ

Old 08-05-2006, 11:14 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon 08 May 2006 02:56:14p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy
Young?

"Dee Randall" wrote

Since raw milk is unavailable in Virginia (we discussed this earlier in
this ng), it is available if you buy a share in a cow.
I am in the process of buying a share for my pick-up weekly beginning
June 1.

My own ice cream and table butter, Wayne! Soooo happy! Thanks to all
those who got me agoin' on this idea.

What a great idea! Too bad we don't have cows around here,
I would love to do that.

We would be allowed to own 2 cows or 4 horses and house them on our
property. Personally, I think it would be too much work. The neighbors
who live 2 doors away from where we're moving have 2 goats and 2 sheep.

--
Wayne Boatwright տլ

Old 08-05-2006, 11:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

There's a joke in there somewhere.....why buy the milk when you can
share the cow with its owner instead?

ha, ha!

Old 08-05-2006, 11:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com wrote

On Mon 08 May 2006 02:56:14p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy
Young?

"Dee Randall" wrote

Since raw milk is unavailable in Virginia (we discussed this earlier in
this ng), it is available if you buy a share in a cow.
I am in the process of buying a share for my pick-up weekly beginning
June 1.

My own ice cream and table butter, Wayne! Soooo happy! Thanks to all
those who got me agoin' on this idea.

What a great idea! Too bad we don't have cows around here,
I would love to do that.

We would be allowed to own 2 cows or 4 horses and house them on our
property. Personally, I think it would be too much work. The neighbors
who live 2 doors away from where we're moving have 2 goats and 2 sheep.

That's funny. (to me) Anyway, I don't see myself milking a cow
every day, making the butter etc etc ... it would have to be an
arrangement like Dee has.

nancy

Old 08-05-2006, 11:48 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon 08 May 2006 03:44:23p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy
Young?

[...]

LOL! It would be more fun to have a petting zoo and let someone else take
care of them. :-)

Wayne who was not raised on a farm

Old 09-05-2006, 12:10 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jude" wrote in message
oups.com...
There's a joke in there somewhere.....why buy the milk when you can
share the cow with its owner instead?

ha, ha!

Or:
Why buy the milk when the owner shares the cow with everyone.
Dee Dee

Old 09-05-2006, 12:24 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com wrote in message
28.19...
On Mon 08 May 2006 02:56:14p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy
Young?

"Dee Randall" wrote

Since raw milk is unavailable in Virginia (we discussed this earlier in
this ng), it is available if you buy a share in a cow.
I am in the process of buying a share for my pick-up weekly beginning
June 1.

My own ice cream and table butter, Wayne! Soooo happy! Thanks to all
those who got me agoin' on this idea.

What a great idea! Too bad we don't have cows around here,
I would love to do that.

We would be allowed to own 2 cows or 4 horses and house them on our
property. Personally, I think it would be too much work. The neighbors
who live 2 doors away from where we're moving have 2 goats and 2 sheep.

--
Wayne Boatwright տլ

If the goats are Nubian - you're gonna fall in love with them.
http://tinypic.com/xkudlu.jpg
They were in a field nearby several years ago - John cutting an apple for
the sweethearts.
Dee Dee

Old 09-05-2006, 12:25 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee Randall wrote:
"Jude" wrote in message
oups.com...
There's a joke in there somewhere.....why buy the milk when you can
share the cow with its owner instead?

ha, ha!

Or:
Why buy the milk when the owner shares the cow with everyone.
Dee Dee

There ya go....I knew there was one in there somewhere!!

Old 09-05-2006, 01:22 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon 08 May 2006 04:24:23p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
Randall?

[...]

Oh, they are beautiful! What's not to love?!?

--
Wayne Boatwright @@