FoodBanter.com

-   -   TRUMP WILL PUT A CONTRACT ON DICKTASTER KIM (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/436109-trump-will-put-contract.html)

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] 11-02-2016 03:29 PM

TRUMP WILL PUT A CONTRACT ON DICKTASTER KIM

Kim Jong-un, fat-faced chink porker, will face THE WRATH OF TRUMP.

"I will chase him to Perdition's Flame and back again!" Trump shouted.

Coming this November. Be there or be square.

[email protected] 11-02-2016 10:55 PM

TRUMP WILL PUT A CONTRACT ON DICKTASTER KIM

We're all in deep shit if trump gets in. I'm sure he's a smart man, but he doesn't show it when he opens his mouth.