Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Restaurants in Rome

I have found this website for cheap meals in Rome:
http://www.touristmenu.com/rome-restaurants/?lang=en
Do you know if it is a secure site?
Thanks

--
www.restindex.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"iClaudio" > wrote in message
> I have found this website for cheap meals in Rome:
> http://www.touristmenu.com/rome-restaurants/?lang=en
> Do you know if it is a secure site?
> Thanks
>
> --
> www.restindex.com

Perhaps you could try it and report back?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "iClaudio"wrote:
> > I have found this website for cheap meals in Rome:
> > http://www.this.is.probably.an.advertisement.com
> > Do you know if it is a secure site?
> > Thanks

> Perhaps you could try it and report back?

It's probably just a spam to get you to look at it. If all you want to
do is look, who cares if it's a secure site or not?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> "iClaudio"wrote:
>> > I have found this website for cheap meals in Rome:
>> > http://www.this.is.probably.an.advertisement.com
>> > Do you know if it is a secure site?
>> > Thanks

>> Perhaps you could try it and report back?

> It's probably just a spam to get you to look at it. If all you want to
> do is look, who cares if it's a secure site or not?

Yep ;-)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 10:20:05 GMT, "iClaudio"
> wrote:

>I have found this website for cheap meals in Rome:
>http://www.toristmenu.com/rome-restiurants/?lang=en
>Do you know if it is a secure site?

No, it isn't secure. It's a well known spam and scam site and best
avoided.

Most people use this site for food in Rome:
http://www.cntraveler.com/stories/20...staurants-rome
Yer welcome.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 07:47:34 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> "iClaudio"wrote:
>> > I have found this website for cheap meals in Rome:
>> > http://www.this.is.probably.an.advertisement.com
>> > Do you know if it is a secure site?
>> > Thanks

>> Perhaps you could try it and report back?

>It's probably just a spam to get you to look at it. If all you want to
>do is look, who cares if it's a secure site or not?

Just looking at a site can do all sorts of things to your computer...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 25, 2015 at 3:20:12 AM UTC-7, iClaudio wrote:
> I have found this website for cheap meals in Rome:
> http://www.touristmenu.com/rome-restaurants/?lang=en
> Do you know if it is a secure site?
> Thanks

http://zulu.zscaler.com
Suspicious
54/100

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 25, 2015 at 5:20:12 AM UTC-5, iClaudio wrote:
> I have found this website for cheap meals in Rome:
> http://www.touristmenu.com/rome-restaurants/?lang=en
> Do you know if it is a secure site?
> Thanks
>
> --
> www.restindex.com

I do not know anything about that website or any other. But it is very possible to eat well and eat cheaply i Rome. Instead of stopping at the showy Reataurants on the main streets, just wander a bit off the busy streets int neighborhoods,. You can peek in and if you see people eating, take a good look. In Rome the mnain meal is usually eaten at noon followed by a couple of hours of siesta, while every one sleeps off the heavy meal, If you see a TOURIST menu, just pass on by, don't worry there are lots and lots of good and cheap places. Enjoy your time there. It is a wonderful city. Almost forgot, you will see many many small places and the sign says BAR, this is when you stop in for a coffee. Stand and drink it, if you sit at a table it costs a bit more.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/25/2015 5:57 PM, Jeßus wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 07:47:34 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>>> Perhaps you could try it and report back?

>> It's probably just a spam to get you to look at it. If all you want to
>> do is look, who cares if it's a secure site or not?

> Just looking at a site can do all sorts of things to your computer...

Indeed. That's why I don't click on links that aren't posted by someone
I know.

Jill

Rome Day 3 sf[_19_] General Cooking 70 12-10-2009 02:26 PM
Rome sf[_19_] General Cooking 313 10-10-2009 06:20 PM
Rome - day 2 sf[_19_] General Cooking 28 30-09-2009 04:35 PM
Restaur-art in Rome Federina General Cooking 0 22-09-2008 12:17 PM
Rome's Restaurants at Christmas AlterDad Restaurants 2 13-11-2003 09:33 PM