Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Where is Barb Schaller?

Where is that wonderful, lovely woman? She once sent me a boxful of her various jams and jellies, what a nice thing to do.

I have made her Mango-strawverry jam with kiwi fruit and always labelled it as such because she requested it. : )

Someone mentioned her brownies the other day. I have made those too. I think they are called Barb Schaller's famous orgasmic brownies or something like that. Fabulous!

I know right now is the Minnesota State Fair and she is so active in that and maybe she is busy, but I have't seen anything from her in quite a while.

Anyone know? heard from her?

Nellie

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nellie" > wrote in message
> Where is that wonderful, lovely woman? She once sent me a boxful of her
> various jams and jellies, what a nice thing to do.
>
> I have made her Mango-strawverry jam with kiwi fruit and always labelled
> it as such because she requested it. : )
>
> Someone mentioned her brownies the other day. I have made those too. I
> think they are called Barb Schaller's famous orgasmic brownies or
> something like that. Fabulous!
>
> I know right now is the Minnesota State Fair and she is so active in that
> and maybe she is busy, but I have't seen anything from her in quite a
> while.
>
> Anyone know? heard from her?
>
> Nellie

She doesn't post here much. She's on the food preservation or whatever it's
called newsgroup more than this one.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 30, 2014 8:29:39 PM UTC-7, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Nellie" > wrote in message

> > Where is that wonderful, lovely woman? She once sent me a boxful of her

> > various jams and jellies, what a nice thing to do.

> > I have made her Mango-strawverry jam with kiwi fruit and always labelled

> > it as such because she requested it. : )

> > Someone mentioned her brownies the other day. I have made those too. I

> > think they are called Barb Schaller's famous orgasmic brownies or

> > something like that. Fabulous!

> > I know right now is the Minnesota State Fair and she is so active in that

> > and maybe she is busy, but I have't seen anything from her in quite a

> > while.

> > Anyone know? heard from her?

> > Nellie

> She doesn't post here much. She's on the food preservation or whatever it's
>
> called newsgroup more than this one.

She used to post here lots back in the day.

I posted on RFP as well. Thanks,

Nellie
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 30, 2014 9:11:50 PM UTC-7, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2014 19:48:44 -0700 (PDT), Nellie wrote:
>

> > Anyone know? heard from her?

> She's very alive and well on the Facebook RFC group.
>

> https://www.facebook.com/groups/recfoodcooking/
>

> -sw

Aha! Well, I'm very glad to hear that.

Thanks!

Nellie
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 30, 2014 9:48:44 PM UTC-5, Nellie wrote:
> Where is that wonderful, lovely woman? She once sent me a boxful of her various jams and jellies, what a nice thing to do.
>

> I have made her Mango-strawverry jam with kiwi fruit and always labelled it as such because she requested it. : )
>

> Someone mentioned her brownies the other day. I have made those too. I think they are called Barb Schaller's famous orgasmic brownies or something like that. Fabulous!
>

> I know right now is the Minnesota State Fair and she is so active in that and maybe she is busy, but I have't seen anything from her in quite a while.
>

> Anyone know? heard from her?
>

> Nellie

Barb is fine and seems to be busy, she posts on the RFC FB page a lot!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/1/2014 12:11 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2014 19:48:44 -0700 (PDT), Nellie wrote:
>
>> Anyone know? heard from her?

> She's very alive and well on the Facebook RFC group.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/recfoodcooking/
>
> -sw

Careful! You'll be accused of stalking her! Like you were when you
found out what happened to Andy.

Jill