Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Where is Barb Schaller?

Hi there,

What has happened to this lovely woman? I asked on the RFC site, but thought I should ask here as well.

Is anyone in touch with her? I hope it is because she is too busy these days what with the Minnesota State Fair right now.

I sure hope all is well.

Nellie
Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 1/07/2014 1:15 PM, Nellie wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> What has happened to this lovely woman? I asked on the RFC site, but thought I should ask here as well.
>
> Is anyone in touch with her? I hope it is because she is too busy these days what with the Minnesota State Fair right now.
>
> I sure hope all is well.
>
> Nellie

I too was wondering just the other day about the last time I'd seen
"Melba's jammin" on a post. She used to have a nice web site IIRC.

Posted to rec.food.preserving

On Mon, 30 Jun 2014 20:15:49 -0700 (PDT), Nellie
> wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>What has happened to this lovely woman? I asked on the RFC site, but thought I should ask here as well.
>
>Is anyone in touch with her? I hope it is because she is too busy these days what with the Minnesota State Fair right now.
>
>I sure hope all is well.
>
>Nellie

She is fine and filling her kitchen with sound of "plinks."

Boron
Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 6/30/2014 9:15 PM, Nellie wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> What has happened to this lovely woman? I asked on the RFC site, but thought I should ask here as well.
>
> Is anyone in touch with her? I hope it is because she is too busy these days what with the Minnesota State Fair right now.
>
> I sure hope all is well.
>
> Nellie

The Fair, family stuff, and life in general is keeping her busy.

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 2014-07-01 13:06:17 +0000, Fran Farmer said:

> On 1/07/2014 1:15 PM, Nellie wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> What has happened to this lovely woman? I asked on the RFC site, but
>> thought I should ask here as well.
>>
>> Is anyone in touch with her? I hope it is because she is too busy
>> these days what with the Minnesota State Fair right now.
>>
>> I sure hope all is well.
>>
>> Nellie

> I too was wondering just the other day about the last time I'd seen
> "Melba's jammin" on a post. She used to have a nice web site IIRC.

And it is woefully out of date, too.

Barb
www.barbschaller.com, last update April 2013

Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 2014-07-01 03:15:49 +0000, Nellie said:

> Hi there,
>
> What has happened to this lovely woman? I asked on the RFC site, but
> thought I should ask here as well.
>
> Is anyone in touch with her? I hope it is because she is too busy
> these days what with the Minnesota State Fair right now.
>
> I sure hope all is well.
>
> Nellie

Barb who? Lovely woman? You're kind €” I can tell you one woman who
doesn't think much of me. Pity. I've just posted the 20th Annual
Schaller Ribbon Report. Life keeps geting in my way. Today is opening
day at the Great Minnesota Get-Together and I did well.

Thank you for asking.