Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

Default Low carb, practically no carb real fried chicken.

I decided to try this out. I'm always up for an experiment. I've seen the recipe from Buttoni's blog before and I was intrigued. Instead of using a whole cut up chicken I used up some frozen boneless-skinless breasts I had in the freezer. Cut them into strips and fried them using this recipe and methodology.

Yes, this recipe uses crushed up pork rinds, I had my doubts.
I used Tony Chacherie's in place of her suggested seasoning blend.

I can report that it was amazingly like real Southern Fried Chicken.
I used a mixture of olive oil, coconut oil and some bacon fat to fry them in.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Jun 2014 15:42:20 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> wrote:

> I decided to try this out. I'm always up for an experiment. I've seen the recipe from Buttoni's blog before and I was intrigued. Instead of using a whole cut up chicken I used up some frozen boneless-skinless breasts I had in the freezer. Cut them into strips and fried them using this recipe and methodology.
>
> Yes, this recipe uses crushed up pork rinds, I had my doubts.
> I used Tony Chacherie's in place of her suggested seasoning blend.
>
> I can report that it was amazingly like real Southern Fried Chicken.
> I used a mixture of olive oil, coconut oil and some bacon fat to fry them in.
> I'm going to be doing this again.
>
> It's a keeper.
>
> http://buttoni.wordpress.com/2013/09...fried-chicken/

My son and DIL had dinner at a friend's place a couple of weeks ago
and fried chicken coated in crushed pork rinds was on the menu. They
raved about it.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Sunday, June 22, 2014 6:10:35 PM UTC-7, sf wrote:

> My son and DIL had dinner at a friend's place a couple of weeks ago
>
> and fried chicken coated in crushed pork rinds was on the menu. They
>
> raved about it.

I'm telling ya......it is delicious. AND it's good cold!
I'm hooked, I'm going to make some more very soon, and I'll make a bigger batch.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 23 Jun 2014 12:01:02 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 22, 2014 6:10:35 PM UTC-7, sf wrote:
>
>> My son and DIL had dinner at a friend's place a couple of weeks ago
>>
>> and fried chicken coated in crushed pork rinds was on the menu. They
>>
>> raved about it.

>I'm telling ya......it is delicious. AND it's good cold!
>I'm hooked, I'm going to make some more very soon, and I'll make a bigger batch.

I saw the picture you posted on fb and it looks wonderful. I'm going
to try it too.

koko
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/22/2014 6:42 PM, ImStillMags wrote:

> I decided to try this out. I'm always up for an experiment. I've
> seen the recipe from Buttoni's blog before and I was intrigued.
> Instead of using a whole cut up chicken I used up some frozen
> boneless-skinless breasts I had in the freezer. Cut them into
> strips and fried them using this recipe and methodology.
>
> Yes, this recipe uses crushed up pork rinds, I had my doubts. I used
> Tony Chacherie's in place of her suggested seasoning blend.
>
> I can report that it was amazingly like real Southern Fried Chicken.
> I used a mixture of olive oil, coconut oil and some bacon fat to fry
> them in. I'm going to be doing this again.
>
> It's a keeper.
>
> http://buttoni.wordpress.com/2013/09...fried-chicken/

I have a couple of small bags of pork rinds so I'm going to try this. I
decided I really didn't like them to snack on. I used to, so maybe it
was a different brand or something.

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, June 22, 2014 6:42:20 PM UTC-4, ImStillMags wrote:
> I decided to try this out. I'm always up for an experiment. I've seen the recipe from Buttoni's blog before and I was intrigued. Instead of using a whole cut up chicken I used up some frozen boneless-skinless breasts I had in the freezer. Cut them into strips and fried them using this recipe and methodology.
>

> Yes, this recipe uses crushed up pork rinds, I had my doubts.
>
> I used Tony Chacherie's in place of her suggested seasoning blend.
>

> I can report that it was amazingly like real Southern Fried Chicken.
>
> I used a mixture of olive oil, coconut oil and some bacon fat to fry them in.
>
> I'm going to be doing this again.
>

> It's a keeper.
>

> http://buttoni.wordpress.com/2013/09...fried-chicken/

Wowzer McTowser, thanks so much. You and the recipe took the words right out of my mouth about my mother's family's old southern recipes from Jackson, Tennessee way back when. Now, the creamed gravy for the chicken?? How is that done? A roux with the remaining chicken oil and cream to pour over the chicken? My Aunt Patty used to cook chicken like that, I think. My mother's family moved to Chicago in 1914, and Aunt Patty still had a southern accent, creamed gravy.... she used to say... how can I imitate her accent "crrrr-eaaamed graaaveeeyyy...."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message

> I have a couple of small bags of pork rinds so I'm going to try this. I
> decided I really didn't like them to snack on. I used to, so maybe it
> was a different brand or something.

Crushed pork rinds work well for a lot of things, including pork chops.
We've used them for years in place of flour for coating and just use the
bagged from the store, but the very best snacking pork rinds are the
microwave pork rinds from J&J Pork Rinds. They pop up fresh and warm.
Wonderful things that bear little resemblance to the bagged type.

http://www.microwaveporkrinds.com/

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
>
> > I have a couple of small bags of pork rinds so I'm going to try this. I
> > decided I really didn't like them to snack on. I used to, so maybe it
> > was a different brand or something.

> Crushed pork rinds work well for a lot of things, including pork chops.
> We've used them for years in place of flour for coating and just use the
> bagged from the store, but the very best snacking pork rinds are the
> microwave pork rinds from J&J Pork Rinds. They pop up fresh and warm.
> Wonderful things that bear little resemblance to the bagged type.

A few days ago, 7-11 was selling small bags of chips. Kettle style
"Maple Bacon" flavored chips. I loved the kettle style crunchy but the
chips were way too porky tasting. Not so good. I'll probably toss out
the rest of them.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 9:51:35 PM UTC-7, Cheri wrote:

> Crushed pork rinds work well for a lot of things, including pork chops.
>
> We've used them for years in place of flour for coating and just use the
>
> bagged from the store, but the very best snacking pork rinds are the
>
> microwave pork rinds from J&J Pork Rinds. They pop up fresh and warm.
>
> Wonderful things that bear little resemblance to the bagged type.
>

> http://www.microwaveporkrinds.com/
>

> Cheri

I haven't had a microwave for years so I don't use one except sometimes I warm up my lunch at work. So I've never even heard of these microwave pork rinds till now.

So, how aromatic are they when you microwave them? Sometimes we don't want to smell up the break area too much.......

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 7:12:13 PM UTC-7, Terrence Crimmins wrote:

> Wowzer McTowser, thanks so much. You and the recipe took the words right out of my mouth about my mother's family's old southern recipes from Jackson, Tennessee way back when. Now, the creamed gravy for the chicken?? How is that done? A roux with the remaining chicken oil and cream to pour over the chicken? My Aunt Patty used to cook chicken like that, I think. My mother's family moved to Chicago in 1914, and Aunt Patty still had a southern accent, creamed gravy.... she used to say... how can I imitate her accent "crrrr-eaaamed graaaveeeyyy...."

Sure, I'd pour off most of the oil and keep only the 'leavings' and add a bit of the leftover coating mix and cook it off a bit, then add your milk/cream and cook it till it thickens a bit.
I didn't think about that, maybe I'll do that next time.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ImStillMags wrote:

> I haven't had a microwave for years

That's odd to me. They are great for warming up things. Not cutting
you down for that, just saying that I'll always have one and can't
imagine not having one.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-06-26 10:19 AM, Gary wrote:
> ImStillMags wrote:
>>
>> I haven't had a microwave for years

> That's odd to me. They are great for warming up things. Not cutting
> you down for that, just saying that I'll always have one and can't
> imagine not having one.

With the kitchen remodelling we got rid of the old microweave and
replaced it with the smallest one I could find, a 900 watt model. It
will thaw things and reheat cups of coffee, soften butter, which is all
we ever used it for.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2014-06-26 10:19 AM, Gary wrote:
> > ImStillMags wrote:
> >>
> >> I haven't had a microwave for years

> > That's odd to me. They are great for warming up things. Not cutting
> > you down for that, just saying that I'll always have one and can't
> > imagine not having one.
> >

> With the kitchen remodelling we got rid of the old microweave and
> replaced it with the smallest one I could find, a 900 watt model. It
> will thaw things and reheat cups of coffee, soften butter, which is all
> we ever used it for.

Same with me, Dave. Mine is a small 700 watt model. (about $40 on
sale). It's mostly for reheating things. The only thing that I
actually cook in it is a potato once in awhile.

I do use it almost everyday though...for reheating.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 07:13:46 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 7:12:13 PM UTC-7, Terrence Crimmins wrote:
>
> > Wowzer McTowser, thanks so much. You and the recipe took the words right out of my mouth about my mother's family's old southern recipes from Jackson, Tennessee way back when. Now, the creamed gravy for the chicken?? How is that done? A roux with the remaining chicken oil and cream to pour over the chicken? My Aunt Patty used to cook chicken like that, I think. My mother's family moved to Chicago in 1914, and Aunt Patty still had a southern accent, creamed gravy.... she used to say... how can I imitate her accent "crrrr-eaaamed graaaveeeyyy...."

> Sure, I'd pour off most of the oil and keep only the 'leavings' and add a bit of the leftover coating mix and cook it off a bit, then add your milk/cream and cook it till it thickens a bit.
> I didn't think about that, maybe I'll do that next time.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.

Cream gravy isn't part of my childhood and I didn't know a soul who
made it (or at least talked about making it), so I had no clue how to
go about the process. The one and only time I tried (many years ago),
I didn't know I was supposed to drain off the oil and only work with
what was coating the pan so I ended up with a greasy mess. My stomach
just went into a knot thinking about how awful it was. That
experience ruined me for life.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 11:08:12 -0400, Gary > wrote:

> Dave Smith wrote:

> > > That's odd to me. They are great for warming up things. Not cutting
> > > you down for that, just saying that I'll always have one and can't
> > > imagine not having one.
> > >

> > With the kitchen remodelling we got rid of the old microweave and
> > replaced it with the smallest one I could find, a 900 watt model. It
> > will thaw things and reheat cups of coffee, soften butter, which is all
> > we ever used it for.

> Same with me, Dave. Mine is a small 700 watt model. (about $40 on
> sale). It's mostly for reheating things. The only thing that I
> actually cook in it is a potato once in awhile.
>
> I do use it almost everyday though...for reheating.

Me three! I have downsized with every microwave. I don't even know
how many watts the one I have now is, probably 600w. It's a Sharp
Half Pint, something that hasn't been made for years. I honestly
don't know what I'll do when it bites the dust because the controls
are over the door, and it doesn't take up much real estate on the
counter.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ImStillMags" > wrote in message
> On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 9:51:35 PM UTC-7, Cheri wrote:
>>
>> Crushed pork rinds work well for a lot of things, including pork chops.
>>
>> We've used them for years in place of flour for coating and just use the
>>
>> bagged from the store, but the very best snacking pork rinds are the
>>
>> microwave pork rinds from J&J Pork Rinds. They pop up fresh and warm.
>>
>> Wonderful things that bear little resemblance to the bagged type.
>>

>> http://www.microwaveporkrinds.com/
>>

>> Cheri

> I haven't had a microwave for years so I don't use one except sometimes I
> warm up my lunch at work. So I've never even heard of these microwave
> pork rinds till now.
>
> So, how aromatic are they when you microwave them? Sometimes we don't
> want to smell up the break area too much.......

Really not too much, they are very different from the bagged ones as far as
fresh and smell go. I can hardly eat a pork rind that's bagged after having
them, but I don't really order them that often because I can overeat them
easily. I usually buy about six tubs a year and give a couple to friends.
Each tub makes quite a few servings.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 10:46:30 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2014-06-26 10:19 AM, Gary wrote:
>> ImStillMags wrote:
>>>
>>> I haven't had a microwave for years

>> That's odd to me. They are great for warming up things. Not cutting
>> you down for that, just saying that I'll always have one and can't
>> imagine not having one.
>>

>With the kitchen remodelling we got rid of the old microweave and
>replaced it with the smallest one I could find, a 900 watt model. It
>will thaw things and reheat cups of coffee, soften butter, which is all
>we ever used it for.

I'm using the same GE under cabinet microwave for nearly 30 years,
only I never mounted it under a cabinet, it sits on the counter. I
can't imagine not having a microwave, I don't think a day passes it's
not used, several times... it's the best way to reheat LOs, and cook
frozen veggies, any frozen foods.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/26/2014 12:51 AM, Cheri wrote:

> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
>
>> I have a couple of small bags of pork rinds so I'm going to try this. I
>> decided I really didn't like them to snack on. I used to, so maybe it
>> was a different brand or something.

> Crushed pork rinds work well for a lot of things, including pork chops.
> We've used them for years in place of flour for coating and just use the
> bagged from the store, but the very best snacking pork rinds are the
> microwave pork rinds from J&J Pork Rinds. They pop up fresh and warm.
> Wonderful things that bear little resemblance to the bagged type.
>
> http://www.microwaveporkrinds.com/
>
> Cheri

Thanks Cheri. Good ideas for the bagged ones.

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> On 6/26/2014 12:51 AM, Cheri wrote:
>>
>> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
>>
>>> I have a couple of small bags of pork rinds so I'm going to try this. I
>>> decided I really didn't like them to snack on. I used to, so maybe it
>>> was a different brand or something.

>> Crushed pork rinds work well for a lot of things, including pork chops.
>> We've used them for years in place of flour for coating and just use the
>> bagged from the store, but the very best snacking pork rinds are the
>> microwave pork rinds from J&J Pork Rinds. They pop up fresh and warm.
>> Wonderful things that bear little resemblance to the bagged type.
>>
>> http://www.microwaveporkrinds.com/
>>
>> Cheri

> Thanks Cheri. Good ideas for the bagged ones.

I don't know if you are lowering carbs, but there are some really great
recipes here from the old days of the low carb newsgroup that are tried and
true.

http://www.camacdonald.com/lc/Cookbook/0565.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/26/2014 10:37 PM, Cheri wrote:

> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
> eb.com...
>> On 6/26/2014 12:51 AM, Cheri wrote:
>>>
>>> "Cheryl" > wrote in message

>>> Crushed pork rinds work well for a lot of things, including pork chops.
>>> We've used them for years in place of flour for coating and just use the
>>> bagged from the store, but the very best snacking pork rinds are the
>>> microwave pork rinds from J&J Pork Rinds. They pop up fresh and warm.
>>> Wonderful things that bear little resemblance to the bagged type.
>>>
>>> http://www.microwaveporkrinds.com/
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> Thanks Cheri. Good ideas for the bagged ones.

> I don't know if you are lowering carbs, but there are some really great
> recipes here from the old days of the low carb newsgroup that are tried
> and true.
>
> http://www.camacdonald.com/lc/Cookbook/0565.html

Thanks! I am lowering carbs, but still sometimes have a carby meal like
tonight with some white rice. I've changed my eating habits over the
last couple of weeks and am feeling the benefits of lowering carbs, and
can feel it when I indulge. For example, I usually have so much pain
from arthritis in my left thumb that I wear a brace to keep it from
moving. It helps. I haven't worn the brace for over a week.

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> On 6/26/2014 10:37 PM, Cheri wrote:
>>
>> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
>> eb.com...

>>> Thanks Cheri. Good ideas for the bagged ones.

>> I don't know if you are lowering carbs, but there are some really great
>> recipes here from the old days of the low carb newsgroup that are tried
>> and true.
>>
>> http://www.camacdonald.com/lc/Cookbook/0565.html

> Thanks! I am lowering carbs, but still sometimes have a carby meal like
> tonight with some white rice. I've changed my eating habits over the last
> couple of weeks and am feeling the benefits of lowering carbs, and can
> feel it when I indulge. For example, I usually have so much pain from
> arthritis in my left thumb that I wear a brace to keep it from moving. It
> helps. I haven't worn the brace for over a week.

The same thing happens to me when I overindulge with the carbs, not too
often, but I do occasionally. I was amazed at how quickly some of the aches
and pains went away when I started low carbing years ago for the diabetes.
Good luck with managing the pain.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> My alternative to cornstarch and rice flour is arrowroot. I didn't
> realize that almond flour thickened the same way rice flour does.

I still have a bag of rice flour. Thought it might be better to make
tempura batter. I was wrong. I still have the bag but don't know how
to use it up.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 12:20:37 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>sf wrote:
>>
>> My alternative to cornstarch and rice flour is arrowroot. I didn't
>> realize that almond flour thickened the same way rice flour does.

>I still have a bag of rice flour. Thought it might be better to make
>tempura batter. I was wrong. I still have the bag but don't know how
>to use it up.
>
>G.

Gary, I use it to lightly dust fish or chicken before pan frying. I
don't usually make a batters. It's also nice to put on salmon
patties, they brown up nice.
It makes a pretty good gravy too.

Here's some more ways to use it.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/44...th-rice-flour/

koko
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 12:20:37 -0400, Gary > wrote:

> sf wrote:
> >
> > My alternative to cornstarch and rice flour is arrowroot. I didn't
> > realize that almond flour thickened the same way rice flour does.

> I still have a bag of rice flour. Thought it might be better to make
> tempura batter. I was wrong. I still have the bag but don't know how
> to use it up.

I bought mine originally to make Puto, which is a steamed cupcake that
was served to me as dessert. Copy and paste this entire link into
your browser. http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Puto-(Steamed-Rice-Cake)
Sadly, I've never made it although I think it's terrific when other
people serve it to me.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 07:13:46 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> wrote:

The stars aligned last night and we made it. I did the shopping, but
I didn't do the cooking - so I could enjoy it without the frying. Son
used a couple of inches of oil, so I guess you would call it deep
fried. I bought plain pork rinds because he didn't say to buy the
other type (feeding a 3YO too) and it turned out the chicken they ate
was coated in the hot ones, so I know for next time. I'll also know
that if we're coating 2+ pounds of skinless boneless chicken, I need
to buy two packages of rinds, not one.

If I do it at home, I won't be deep frying the chicken - I'll just do
it the way I usually cook and shallow fry/saute with very little oil.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Saturday, June 28, 2014 8:34:43 AM UTC-7, sf wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 07:13:46 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
>
> > wrote:
>

> The stars aligned last night and we made it. I did the shopping, but
>
> I didn't do the cooking - so I could enjoy it without the frying. Son
>
> used a couple of inches of oil, so I guess you would call it deep
>
> fried. I bought plain pork rinds because he didn't say to buy the
>
> other type (feeding a 3YO too) and it turned out the chicken they ate
>
> was coated in the hot ones, so I know for next time. I'll also know
>
> that if we're coating 2+ pounds of skinless boneless chicken, I need
>
> to buy two packages of rinds, not one.
>

> If I do it at home, I won't be deep frying the chicken - I'll just do
>
> it the way I usually cook and shallow fry/saute with very little oil.

I use the plain ones. I never thought about using the hot ones....I bet it tastes like Popeye's chicken if you use the hot pork rinds.

How did you like it?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 09:39:24 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> wrote:

> I use the plain ones. I never thought about using the hot ones....I bet it tastes like Popeye's chicken if you use the hot pork rinds.
>
> How did you like it?

I suggested adding cayenne, but son shot that idea down. Not sure if
he seasoned them or not - I thought they were kind of bland. I would
have at least added enough granulated garlic to taste it.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:43:23 AM UTC-7, sf wrote:
> I suggested adding cayenne, but son shot that idea down. Not sure if
>
> he seasoned them or not - I thought they were kind of bland. I would
>
> have at least added enough granulated garlic to taste it.

I used Tony Chacherie's. Not enough to taste 'hot' but enough that they were tasty.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 11:40:26 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> wrote:

> On Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:43:23 AM UTC-7, sf wrote:
> > I suggested adding cayenne, but son shot that idea down. Not sure if
> >
> > he seasoned them or not - I thought they were kind of bland. I would
> >
> > have at least added enough granulated garlic to taste it.
> >

> I used Tony Chacherie's. Not enough to taste 'hot' but enough that they were tasty.

Good idea! Thought I had some but it's a similar looking container:
Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning. It seems like the plain type
can be seasoned with just about anything, so that would work too.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko wrote:

> Gary > wrote:
> >I still have a bag of rice flour. Thought it might be better to make
> >tempura batter. I was wrong. I still have the bag but don't know how
> >to use it up.
> >

> Gary, I use it to lightly dust fish or chicken before pan frying. I
> don't usually make a batters. It's also nice to put on salmon
> patties, they brown up nice.
> It makes a pretty good gravy too.
>
> Here's some more ways to use it.
> http://www.livestrong.com/article/44...th-rice-flour/
>
> koko

Thanks, Koko... for the ideas for using rice flour. :-D

G.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> koko wrote:
>>
>> Gary > wrote:
>> >I still have a bag of rice flour. Thought it might be better to make
>> >tempura batter. I was wrong. I still have the bag but don't know how
>> >to use it up.
>> >

>> Gary, I use it to lightly dust fish or chicken before pan frying. I
>> don't usually make a batters. It's also nice to put on salmon
>> patties, they brown up nice.
>> It makes a pretty good gravy too.
>>
>> Here's some more ways to use it.
>> http://www.livestrong.com/article/44...th-rice-flour/
>>
>> koko

> Thanks, Koko... for the ideas for using rice flour. :-D

I low gluten low carb?
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 7:28:21 AM UTC-7, Ophelia wrote:

> I low gluten low carb?

No, it depends on what is used to make the low gluten product. Usually no gluten flours are very high in starches/carbs.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ImStillMags" > wrote in message
> On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 7:28:21 AM UTC-7, Ophelia wrote:
>
>> I low gluten low carb?
>>

> No, it depends on what is used to make the low gluten product. Usually no
> gluten flours are very high in starches/carbs.

Thanks!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/