General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 03:45 AM
zxcvbob
 
Posts: n/a
Default Evangelical assholes

wrote:
Bush's re-election will indeed be a pivotal event in world history.
It sets America in a collision course with the rest of the world,


YUP he is the first president to spend so much of the future
generation's money!



It was stunning with so much at stake that selfish evangelicals threw the
election to Bush because they don't give a shit about the real world and real
people. Now 45 million Americans (50 million by 2008) won't get any health
insurance because the only thing those evangelical assholes care about is
electing a president who mentions Jesus or uses evangelical code words every
4th sentence. Now tens of millions of children won't be getting health care
because of those immoral and amoral evangelical assholes. Now millions more
Americans are going to have their jobs exported and their life long careers
destroyed because of those self centered jerks. Now American taxpayers are
going to owe Asian countries trillions of additional dollars in Bush IOU's
because the evangelical jerks are so insecure the only thing that matters to
them is having a president who mentions Jesus every day. Never mind that Kerry
was just as much a Christian as Bush and had the added benefit of not doing
the opposite of what Jesus would do 100% of the time as the case with Bush.

The kind of Christian I respect is the man or woman who quietly goes about
following the _real_ values of Christ. Someone who is not so insecure and
selfish in their beliefs they try to shove it in other people's faces. Some
ugly problems arise when people's egos get so wrapped up with Church and
Mosque they become a danger to society, themselves, and the world.

It is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and
acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly side
to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0% good, I'm
saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to ignore the ugly
side. Lots of people automatically assume when they have kids that religion
will make the kid turn out better. But it really doesn't make that much
difference. Whether or not people understand good from bad when they grow up
generally doesn't have much to do with how much religion they were tought.
Ironically for lots of people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm
others. The greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for
kids creates a big risk they will become a danger to society.


So what's your point?

Best regards, :-)
Bob

  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 03:45 AM
zxcvbob
 
Posts: n/a
Default

wrote:
Bush's re-election will indeed be a pivotal event in world history.
It sets America in a collision course with the rest of the world,


YUP he is the first president to spend so much of the future
generation's money!



It was stunning with so much at stake that selfish evangelicals threw the
election to Bush because they don't give a shit about the real world and real
people. Now 45 million Americans (50 million by 2008) won't get any health
insurance because the only thing those evangelical assholes care about is
electing a president who mentions Jesus or uses evangelical code words every
4th sentence. Now tens of millions of children won't be getting health care
because of those immoral and amoral evangelical assholes. Now millions more
Americans are going to have their jobs exported and their life long careers
destroyed because of those self centered jerks. Now American taxpayers are
going to owe Asian countries trillions of additional dollars in Bush IOU's
because the evangelical jerks are so insecure the only thing that matters to
them is having a president who mentions Jesus every day. Never mind that Kerry
was just as much a Christian as Bush and had the added benefit of not doing
the opposite of what Jesus would do 100% of the time as the case with Bush.

The kind of Christian I respect is the man or woman who quietly goes about
following the _real_ values of Christ. Someone who is not so insecure and
selfish in their beliefs they try to shove it in other people's faces. Some
ugly problems arise when people's egos get so wrapped up with Church and
Mosque they become a danger to society, themselves, and the world.

It is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and
acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly side
to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0% good, I'm
saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to ignore the ugly
side. Lots of people automatically assume when they have kids that religion
will make the kid turn out better. But it really doesn't make that much
difference. Whether or not people understand good from bad when they grow up
generally doesn't have much to do with how much religion they were tought.
Ironically for lots of people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm
others. The greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for
kids creates a big risk they will become a danger to society.


So what's your point?

Best regards, :-)
Bob
  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 04:07 AM
The Wolf
 
Posts: n/a
Default

And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
health insurence.

Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
take care of everybody.

How about individual responsiblity..........


zxcvbob wrote:

wrote: Bush's re-election will indeed be a pivotal
event in world history. It sets America in a collision course with the
rest of the world, YUP he is the first president to spend so much of
the future generation's money! It was stunning with so much at
stake that selfish evangelicals threw the election to Bush because they
don't give a shit about the real world and real people. Now 45 million
Americans (50 million by 2008) won't get any health insurance because
the only thing those evangelical assholes care about is electing a
president who mentions Jesus or uses evangelical code words every 4th
sentence. Now tens of millions of children won't be getting health care
because of those immoral and amoral evangelical assholes. Now millions
more Americans are going to have their jobs exported and their life long
careers destroyed because of those self centered jerks. Now American
taxpayers are going to owe Asian countries trillions of additional
dollars in Bush IOU's because the evangelical jerks are so insecure the
only thing that matters to them is having a president who mentions Jesus
every day. Never mind that Kerry was just as much a Christian as Bush
and had the added benefit of not doing the opposite of what Jesus would
do 100% of the time as the case with Bush. The kind of Christian I
respect is the man or woman who quietly goes about following the _real_
values of Christ. Someone who is not so insecure and selfish in their
beliefs they try to shove it in other people's faces. Some ugly
problems arise when people's egos get so wrapped up with Church and
Mosque they become a danger to society, themselves, and the world. It
is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and
acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly
side to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0%
good, I'm saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to
ignore the ugly side. Lots of people automatically assume when they
have kids that religion will make the kid turn out better. But it
really doesn't make that much difference. Whether or not people
understand good from bad when they grow up generally doesn't have much
to do with how much religion they were tought. Ironically for lots of
people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm others. The
greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for kids
creates a big risk they will become a danger to society.

So what's your point?

Best regards, :-) ob

  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 04:07 AM
The Wolf
 
Posts: n/a
Default

And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
health insurence.

Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
take care of everybody.

How about individual responsiblity..........


zxcvbob wrote:

wrote: Bush's re-election will indeed be a pivotal
event in world history. It sets America in a collision course with the
rest of the world, YUP he is the first president to spend so much of
the future generation's money! It was stunning with so much at
stake that selfish evangelicals threw the election to Bush because they
don't give a shit about the real world and real people. Now 45 million
Americans (50 million by 2008) won't get any health insurance because
the only thing those evangelical assholes care about is electing a
president who mentions Jesus or uses evangelical code words every 4th
sentence. Now tens of millions of children won't be getting health care
because of those immoral and amoral evangelical assholes. Now millions
more Americans are going to have their jobs exported and their life long
careers destroyed because of those self centered jerks. Now American
taxpayers are going to owe Asian countries trillions of additional
dollars in Bush IOU's because the evangelical jerks are so insecure the
only thing that matters to them is having a president who mentions Jesus
every day. Never mind that Kerry was just as much a Christian as Bush
and had the added benefit of not doing the opposite of what Jesus would
do 100% of the time as the case with Bush. The kind of Christian I
respect is the man or woman who quietly goes about following the _real_
values of Christ. Someone who is not so insecure and selfish in their
beliefs they try to shove it in other people's faces. Some ugly
problems arise when people's egos get so wrapped up with Church and
Mosque they become a danger to society, themselves, and the world. It
is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and
acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly
side to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0%
good, I'm saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to
ignore the ugly side. Lots of people automatically assume when they
have kids that religion will make the kid turn out better. But it
really doesn't make that much difference. Whether or not people
understand good from bad when they grow up generally doesn't have much
to do with how much religion they were tought. Ironically for lots of
people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm others. The
greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for kids
creates a big risk they will become a danger to society.

So what's your point?

Best regards, :-) ob

  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 04:14 AM
Richard Periut
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The Wolf wrote:
And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
health insurence.

Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
take care of everybody.

How about individual responsiblity..........


zxcvbob wrote:


wrote: Bush's re-election will indeed be a pivotal
event in world history. It sets America in a collision course with the
rest of the world, YUP he is the first president to spend so much of
the future generation's money! It was stunning with so much at
stake that selfish evangelicals threw the election to Bush because they
don't give a shit about the real world and real people. Now 45 million
Americans (50 million by 2008) won't get any health insurance because
the only thing those evangelical assholes care about is electing a
president who mentions Jesus or uses evangelical code words every 4th
sentence. Now tens of millions of children won't be getting health care
because of those immoral and amoral evangelical assholes. Now millions
more Americans are going to have their jobs exported and their life long
careers destroyed because of those self centered jerks. Now American
taxpayers are going to owe Asian countries trillions of additional
dollars in Bush IOU's because the evangelical jerks are so insecure the
only thing that matters to them is having a president who mentions Jesus
every day. Never mind that Kerry was just as much a Christian as Bush
and had the added benefit of not doing the opposite of what Jesus would
do 100% of the time as the case with Bush. The kind of Christian I
respect is the man or woman who quietly goes about following the _real_
values of Christ. Someone who is not so insecure and selfish in their
beliefs they try to shove it in other people's faces. Some ugly
problems arise when people's egos get so wrapped up with Church and
Mosque they become a danger to society, themselves, and the world. It
is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and
acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly
side to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0%
good, I'm saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to
ignore the ugly side. Lots of people automatically assume when they
have kids that religion will make the kid turn out better. But it
really doesn't make that much difference. Whether or not people
understand good from bad when they grow up generally doesn't have much
to do with how much religion they were tought. Ironically for lots of
people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm others. The
greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for kids
creates a big risk they will become a danger to society.

So what's your point?

Best regards, :-) ob

If these foaming in the mouth liberal commie assholes had their way,
we'd be standing on a line for toilet paper very soon.

Rich

--
"Dum Spiro, Spero."

As long as I breath, I hope.

Cicero (Ancient Rome)





`,,`,,`,,`,, `,,`
((((`..`..`.. (((( `. , .`.. ((((


Let there be fish!!!



  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 04:14 AM
Richard Periut
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The Wolf wrote:
And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
health insurence.

Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
take care of everybody.

How about individual responsiblity..........


zxcvbob wrote:


wrote: Bush's re-election will indeed be a pivotal
event in world history. It sets America in a collision course with the
rest of the world, YUP he is the first president to spend so much of
the future generation's money! It was stunning with so much at
stake that selfish evangelicals threw the election to Bush because they
don't give a shit about the real world and real people. Now 45 million
Americans (50 million by 2008) won't get any health insurance because
the only thing those evangelical assholes care about is electing a
president who mentions Jesus or uses evangelical code words every 4th
sentence. Now tens of millions of children won't be getting health care
because of those immoral and amoral evangelical assholes. Now millions
more Americans are going to have their jobs exported and their life long
careers destroyed because of those self centered jerks. Now American
taxpayers are going to owe Asian countries trillions of additional
dollars in Bush IOU's because the evangelical jerks are so insecure the
only thing that matters to them is having a president who mentions Jesus
every day. Never mind that Kerry was just as much a Christian as Bush
and had the added benefit of not doing the opposite of what Jesus would
do 100% of the time as the case with Bush. The kind of Christian I
respect is the man or woman who quietly goes about following the _real_
values of Christ. Someone who is not so insecure and selfish in their
beliefs they try to shove it in other people's faces. Some ugly
problems arise when people's egos get so wrapped up with Church and
Mosque they become a danger to society, themselves, and the world. It
is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and
acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly
side to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0%
good, I'm saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to
ignore the ugly side. Lots of people automatically assume when they
have kids that religion will make the kid turn out better. But it
really doesn't make that much difference. Whether or not people
understand good from bad when they grow up generally doesn't have much
to do with how much religion they were tought. Ironically for lots of
people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm others. The
greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for kids
creates a big risk they will become a danger to society.

So what's your point?

Best regards, :-) ob

If these foaming in the mouth liberal commie assholes had their way,
we'd be standing on a line for toilet paper very soon.

Rich

--
"Dum Spiro, Spero."

As long as I breath, I hope.

Cicero (Ancient Rome)





`,,`,,`,,`,, `,,`
((((`..`..`.. (((( `. , .`.. ((((


Let there be fish!!!

  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 04:18 AM
zxcvbob
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The Wolf wrote:

And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
health insurence.

Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
take care of everybody.

How about individual responsiblity..........



You actually read all that crap? (obvious from the 45,000,000 number)
That's kind of scary...

Bob
  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 04:18 AM
zxcvbob
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The Wolf wrote:

And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
health insurence.

Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
take care of everybody.

How about individual responsiblity..........



You actually read all that crap? (obvious from the 45,000,000 number)
That's kind of scary...

Bob
  #9 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 04:18 AM
zxcvbob
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The Wolf wrote:

And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
health insurence.

Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
take care of everybody.

How about individual responsiblity..........



You actually read all that crap? (obvious from the 45,000,000 number)
That's kind of scary...

Bob
  #10 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 04:22 AM
The Wolf
 
Posts: n/a
Default

That's what cracks my up about canada's third world socialized health
care. It's PROPPED UP WITH AMERICAN DOLLARS!

There whole government collapses without the US.

Tort reform is a good start. Edwards will lead the charge on that right?

Richard Periut wrote:

The Wolf wrote:
And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
health insurence.

Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
take care of everybody.

How about individual responsiblity..........


zxcvbob wrote:


wrote: Bush's re-election will indeed be a pivotal
event in world history. It sets America in a collision course with the
rest of the world, YUP he is the first president to spend so much of
the future generation's money! It was stunning with so much at
stake that selfish evangelicals threw the election to Bush because they
don't give a shit about the real world and real people. Now 45 million
Americans (50 million by 2008) won't get any health insurance because
the only thing those evangelical assholes care about is electing a
president who mentions Jesus or uses evangelical code words every 4th
sentence. Now tens of millions of children won't be getting health care
because of those immoral and amoral evangelical assholes. Now millions
more Americans are going to have their jobs exported and their life long
careers destroyed because of those self centered jerks. Now American
taxpayers are going to owe Asian countries trillions of additional
dollars in Bush IOU's because the evangelical jerks are so insecure the
only thing that matters to them is having a president who mentions Jesus
every day. Never mind that Kerry was just as much a Christian as Bush
and had the added benefit of not doing the opposite of what Jesus would
do 100% of the time as the case with Bush. The kind of Christian I
respect is the man or woman who quietly goes about following the _real_
values of Christ. Someone who is not so insecure and selfish in their
beliefs they try to shove it in other people's faces. Some ugly
problems arise when people's egos get so wrapped up with Church and
Mosque they become a danger to society, themselves, and the world. It
is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and
acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly
side to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0%
good, I'm saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to
ignore the ugly side. Lots of people automatically assume when they
have kids that religion will make the kid turn out better. But it
really doesn't make that much difference. Whether or not people
understand good from bad when they grow up generally doesn't have much
to do with how much religion they were tought. Ironically for lots of
people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm others. The
greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for kids
creates a big risk they will become a danger to society.

So what's your point?

Best regards, :-) ob

If these foaming in the mouth liberal commie assholes had their way,
we'd be standing on a line for toilet paper very soon.

Rich



  #11 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 04:22 AM
The Wolf
 
Posts: n/a
Default

That's what cracks my up about canada's third world socialized health
care. It's PROPPED UP WITH AMERICAN DOLLARS!

There whole government collapses without the US.

Tort reform is a good start. Edwards will lead the charge on that right?

Richard Periut wrote:

The Wolf wrote:
And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
health insurence.

Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
take care of everybody.

How about individual responsiblity..........


zxcvbob wrote:


wrote: Bush's re-election will indeed be a pivotal
event in world history. It sets America in a collision course with the
rest of the world, YUP he is the first president to spend so much of
the future generation's money! It was stunning with so much at
stake that selfish evangelicals threw the election to Bush because they
don't give a shit about the real world and real people. Now 45 million
Americans (50 million by 2008) won't get any health insurance because
the only thing those evangelical assholes care about is electing a
president who mentions Jesus or uses evangelical code words every 4th
sentence. Now tens of millions of children won't be getting health care
because of those immoral and amoral evangelical assholes. Now millions
more Americans are going to have their jobs exported and their life long
careers destroyed because of those self centered jerks. Now American
taxpayers are going to owe Asian countries trillions of additional
dollars in Bush IOU's because the evangelical jerks are so insecure the
only thing that matters to them is having a president who mentions Jesus
every day. Never mind that Kerry was just as much a Christian as Bush
and had the added benefit of not doing the opposite of what Jesus would
do 100% of the time as the case with Bush. The kind of Christian I
respect is the man or woman who quietly goes about following the _real_
values of Christ. Someone who is not so insecure and selfish in their
beliefs they try to shove it in other people's faces. Some ugly
problems arise when people's egos get so wrapped up with Church and
Mosque they become a danger to society, themselves, and the world. It
is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and
acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly
side to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0%
good, I'm saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to
ignore the ugly side. Lots of people automatically assume when they
have kids that religion will make the kid turn out better. But it
really doesn't make that much difference. Whether or not people
understand good from bad when they grow up generally doesn't have much
to do with how much religion they were tought. Ironically for lots of
people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm others. The
greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for kids
creates a big risk they will become a danger to society.

So what's your point?

Best regards, :-) ob

If these foaming in the mouth liberal commie assholes had their way,
we'd be standing on a line for toilet paper very soon.

Rich

  #12 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 04:22 AM
The Wolf
 
Posts: n/a
Default

That's what cracks my up about canada's third world socialized health
care. It's PROPPED UP WITH AMERICAN DOLLARS!

There whole government collapses without the US.

Tort reform is a good start. Edwards will lead the charge on that right?

Richard Periut wrote:

The Wolf wrote:
And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
health insurence.

Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
take care of everybody.

How about individual responsiblity..........


zxcvbob wrote:


wrote: Bush's re-election will indeed be a pivotal
event in world history. It sets America in a collision course with the
rest of the world, YUP he is the first president to spend so much of
the future generation's money! It was stunning with so much at
stake that selfish evangelicals threw the election to Bush because they
don't give a shit about the real world and real people. Now 45 million
Americans (50 million by 2008) won't get any health insurance because
the only thing those evangelical assholes care about is electing a
president who mentions Jesus or uses evangelical code words every 4th
sentence. Now tens of millions of children won't be getting health care
because of those immoral and amoral evangelical assholes. Now millions
more Americans are going to have their jobs exported and their life long
careers destroyed because of those self centered jerks. Now American
taxpayers are going to owe Asian countries trillions of additional
dollars in Bush IOU's because the evangelical jerks are so insecure the
only thing that matters to them is having a president who mentions Jesus
every day. Never mind that Kerry was just as much a Christian as Bush
and had the added benefit of not doing the opposite of what Jesus would
do 100% of the time as the case with Bush. The kind of Christian I
respect is the man or woman who quietly goes about following the _real_
values of Christ. Someone who is not so insecure and selfish in their
beliefs they try to shove it in other people's faces. Some ugly
problems arise when people's egos get so wrapped up with Church and
Mosque they become a danger to society, themselves, and the world. It
is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and
acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly
side to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0%
good, I'm saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to
ignore the ugly side. Lots of people automatically assume when they
have kids that religion will make the kid turn out better. But it
really doesn't make that much difference. Whether or not people
understand good from bad when they grow up generally doesn't have much
to do with how much religion they were tought. Ironically for lots of
people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm others. The
greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for kids
creates a big risk they will become a danger to society.

So what's your point?

Best regards, :-) ob

If these foaming in the mouth liberal commie assholes had their way,
we'd be standing on a line for toilet paper very soon.

Rich

  #13 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 04:28 AM
The Wolf
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I was being somewhat facetious.

If you look at the constitution, the job of the federal goverenment is
to protect the citizens and borders. NOT PROVIDE FREE HEALTHCARE.

Individual responsibility was the point I was trying to make.

zxcvbob wrote:

The Wolf wrote:

And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
health insurence.

Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
take care of everybody.

How about individual responsiblity..........



You actually read all that crap? (obvious from the 45,000,000 number)
That's kind of scary...

Bob



  #14 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 04:28 AM
The Wolf
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I was being somewhat facetious.

If you look at the constitution, the job of the federal goverenment is
to protect the citizens and borders. NOT PROVIDE FREE HEALTHCARE.

Individual responsibility was the point I was trying to make.

zxcvbob wrote:

The Wolf wrote:

And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
health insurence.

Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
take care of everybody.

How about individual responsiblity..........



You actually read all that crap? (obvious from the 45,000,000 number)
That's kind of scary...

Bob

  #15 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-11-2004, 04:28 AM
The Wolf
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I was being somewhat facetious.

If you look at the constitution, the job of the federal goverenment is
to protect the citizens and borders. NOT PROVIDE FREE HEALTHCARE.

Individual responsibility was the point I was trying to make.

zxcvbob wrote:

The Wolf wrote:

And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
health insurence.

Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
take care of everybody.

How about individual responsiblity..........



You actually read all that crap? (obvious from the 45,000,000 number)
That's kind of scary...

Bob



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Embrochette IS a word for a dish, ASSHOLES cybercat General Cooking 22 22-08-2009 09:13 PM
I'm sorry for calling you assholes cybercat General Cooking 6 22-08-2009 07:10 PM
OK, you assholes.... JoeSpareBedroom General Cooking 9 07-03-2007 07:11 PM
FA: Lord of Life Evangelical Luther Church Cookbook katie-mae Marketplace 0 06-02-2004 01:30 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017