zxcvbob

Default Evangelical assholes

wrote:
>>>Bush's re-election will indeed be a pivotal event in world history.
>>>It sets America in a collision course with the rest of the world,

>>YUP he is the first president to spend so much of the future
>>generation's money!

> It was stunning with so much at stake that selfish evangelicals threw the
> election to Bush because they don't give a shit about the real world and real
> people. Now 45 million Americans (50 million by 2008) won't get any health
> insurance because the only thing those evangelical assholes care about is
> electing a president who mentions Jesus or uses evangelical code words every
> 4th sentence. Now tens of millions of children won't be getting health care
> because of those immoral and amoral evangelical assholes. Now millions more
> Americans are going to have their jobs exported and their life long careers
> destroyed because of those self centered jerks. Now American taxpayers are
> going to owe Asian countries trillions of additional dollars in Bush IOU's
> because the evangelical jerks are so insecure the only thing that matters to
> them is having a president who mentions Jesus every day. Never mind that Kerry
> was just as much a Christian as Bush and had the added benefit of not doing
> the opposite of what Jesus would do 100% of the time as the case with Bush.
>
> The kind of Christian I respect is the man or woman who quietly goes about
> following the _real_ values of Christ. Someone who is not so insecure and
> selfish in their beliefs they try to shove it in other people's faces. Some
> ugly problems arise when people's egos get so wrapped up with Church and
> Mosque they become a danger to society, themselves, and the world.
>
> It is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and
> acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly side
> to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0% good, I'm
> saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to ignore the ugly
> side. Lots of people automatically assume when they have kids that religion
> will make the kid turn out better. But it really doesn't make that much
> difference. Whether or not people understand good from bad when they grow up
> generally doesn't have much to do with how much religion they were tought.
> Ironically for lots of people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm
> others. The greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for
> kids creates a big risk they will become a danger to society.

So what's your point?

Best regards, :-)
Bob
zxcvbob

>>>Bush's re-election will indeed be a pivotal event in world history.
>>>It sets America in a collision course with the rest of the world,

>>YUP he is the first president to spend so much of the future
>>generation's money!

> It was stunning with so much at stake that selfish evangelicals threw the
> election to Bush because they don't give a shit about the real world and real
> people. Now 45 million Americans (50 million by 2008) won't get any health
> insurance because the only thing those evangelical assholes care about is
> electing a president who mentions Jesus or uses evangelical code words every
> 4th sentence. Now tens of millions of children won't be getting health care
> because of those immoral and amoral evangelical assholes. Now millions more
> Americans are going to have their jobs exported and their life long careers
> destroyed because of those self centered jerks. Now American taxpayers are
> going to owe Asian countries trillions of additional dollars in Bush IOU's
> because the evangelical jerks are so insecure the only thing that matters to
> them is having a president who mentions Jesus every day. Never mind that Kerry
> was just as much a Christian as Bush and had the added benefit of not doing
> the opposite of what Jesus would do 100% of the time as the case with Bush.
>
> The kind of Christian I respect is the man or woman who quietly goes about
> following the _real_ values of Christ. Someone who is not so insecure and
> selfish in their beliefs they try to shove it in other people's faces. Some
> ugly problems arise when people's egos get so wrapped up with Church and
> Mosque they become a danger to society, themselves, and the world.
>
> It is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and
> acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly side
> to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0% good, I'm
> saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to ignore the ugly
> side. Lots of people automatically assume when they have kids that religion
> will make the kid turn out better. But it really doesn't make that much
> difference. Whether or not people understand good from bad when they grow up
> generally doesn't have much to do with how much religion they were tought.
> Ironically for lots of people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm
> others. The greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for
> kids creates a big risk they will become a danger to society.

So what's your point?

Best regards, :-)
Bob
The Wolf

And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
health insurence.

Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
take care of everybody.

How about individual responsiblity..........

zxcvbob > wrote:

> wrote: >>>Bush's re-election will indeed be a pivotal
> event in world history. >>>It sets America in a collision course with the
> rest of the world, >> >>YUP he is the first president to spend so much of
> the future >>generation's money! > > > It was stunning with so much at
> stake that selfish evangelicals threw the > election to Bush because they
> don't give a shit about the real world and real > people. Now 45 million
> Americans (50 million by 2008) won't get any health > insurance because
> the only thing those evangelical assholes care about is > electing a
> president who mentions Jesus or uses evangelical code words every > 4th
> sentence. Now tens of millions of children won't be getting health care >
> because of those immoral and amoral evangelical assholes. Now millions
> more > Americans are going to have their jobs exported and their life long
> careers > destroyed because of those self centered jerks. Now American
> taxpayers are > going to owe Asian countries trillions of additional
> dollars in Bush IOU's > because the evangelical jerks are so insecure the
> only thing that matters to > them is having a president who mentions Jesus
> every day. Never mind that Kerry > was just as much a Christian as Bush
> and had the added benefit of not doing > the opposite of what Jesus would
> do 100% of the time as the case with Bush. > > The kind of Christian I
> respect is the man or woman who quietly goes about > following the _real_
> values of Christ. Someone who is not so insecure and > selfish in their
> beliefs they try to shove it in other people's faces. Some > ugly
> problems arise when people's egos get so wrapped up with Church and >
> Mosque they become a danger to society, themselves, and the world. > > It
> is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and >
> acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly
> side > to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0%
> good, I'm > saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to
> ignore the ugly > side. Lots of people automatically assume when they
> have kids that religion > will make the kid turn out better. But it
> really doesn't make that much > difference. Whether or not people
> understand good from bad when they grow up > generally doesn't have much
> to do with how much religion they were tought. > Ironically for lots of
> people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm > others. The
> greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for > kids
> creates a big risk they will become a danger to society. >
>
> So what's your point?
>
> Best regards, :-) ob

The Wolf

zxcvbob > wrote:

> wrote: >>>Bush's re-election will indeed be a pivotal
> event in world history. >>>It sets America in a collision course with the
> rest of the world, >> >>YUP he is the first president to spend so much of
> the future >>generation's money! > > > It was stunning with so much at
> stake that selfish evangelicals threw the > election to Bush because they
> don't give a shit about the real world and real > people. Now 45 million
> Americans (50 million by 2008) won't get any health > insurance because
> the only thing those evangelical assholes care about is > electing a
> president who mentions Jesus or uses evangelical code words every > 4th
> sentence. Now tens of millions of children won't be getting health care >
> because of those immoral and amoral evangelical assholes. Now millions
> more > Americans are going to have their jobs exported and their life long
> careers > destroyed because of those self centered jerks. Now American
> taxpayers are > going to owe Asian countries trillions of additional
> dollars in Bush IOU's > because the evangelical jerks are so insecure the
> only thing that matters to > them is having a president who mentions Jesus
> every day. Never mind that Kerry > was just as much a Christian as Bush
> and had the added benefit of not doing > the opposite of what Jesus would
> do 100% of the time as the case with Bush. > > The kind of Christian I
> respect is the man or woman who quietly goes about > following the _real_
> values of Christ. Someone who is not so insecure and > selfish in their
> beliefs they try to shove it in other people's faces. Some > ugly
> problems arise when people's egos get so wrapped up with Church and >
> Mosque they become a danger to society, themselves, and the world. > > It
> is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and >
> acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly
> side > to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0%
> good, I'm > saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to
> ignore the ugly > side. Lots of people automatically assume when they
> have kids that religion > will make the kid turn out better. But it
> really doesn't make that much > difference. Whether or not people
> understand good from bad when they grow up > generally doesn't have much
> to do with how much religion they were tought. > Ironically for lots of
> people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm > others. The
> greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for > kids
> creates a big risk they will become a danger to society. >
>
> So what's your point?
>
> Best regards, :-) ob

Richard Periut

The Wolf wrote:
> [...]
>>is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and >
>>acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly
>>side > to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0%
>>good, I'm > saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to
>>ignore the ugly > side. Lots of people automatically assume when they
>>have kids that religion > will make the kid turn out better. But it
>>really doesn't make that much > difference. Whether or not people
>>understand good from bad when they grow up > generally doesn't have much
>>to do with how much religion they were tought. > Ironically for lots of
>>people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm > others. The
>>greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for > kids
>>creates a big risk they will become a danger to society. >

If these foaming in the mouth liberal commie assholes had their way,
we'd be standing on a line for toilet paper very soon.

Rich

--
"Dum Spiro, Spero."

As long as I breath, I hope.

Cicero (Ancient Rome)

ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤° `°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸. ><((((º> ·´¯`·. , .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Let there be fish!!!

Richard Periut

The Wolf wrote:
> [...]
>>understand good from bad when they grow up > generally doesn't have much
>>to do with how much religion they were tought. > Ironically for lots of
>>people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm > others. The
>>greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for > kids
>>creates a big risk they will become a danger to society. >
>>
>>So what's your point?
>>
>>Best regards, :-) ob

If these foaming in the mouth liberal commie assholes had their way,
we'd be standing on a line for toilet paper very soon.

Rich

--
"Dum Spiro, Spero."

As long as I breath, I hope.

Cicero (Ancient Rome)

ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤° `°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸. ><((((º> ·´¯`·. , .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Let there be fish!!!

zxcvbob

The Wolf wrote:

> And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
> who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
> health insurence.
>
> Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
> take care of everybody.
>
> How about individual responsiblity..........

You actually read all that crap? (obvious from the 45,000,000 number)
That's kind of scary...

Bob
zxcvbob

The Wolf wrote:

> And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
> who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
> health insurence.
>
> Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
> take care of everybody.
>
> How about individual responsiblity..........

You actually read all that crap? (obvious from the 45,000,000 number)
That's kind of scary...

Bob
zxcvbob

The Wolf wrote:

> And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
> who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
> health insurence.
>
> Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
> take care of everybody.
>
> How about individual responsiblity..........

You actually read all that crap? (obvious from the 45,000,000 number)
That's kind of scary...

Bob
The Wolf

That's what cracks my up about canada's third world socialized health
care. It's PROPPED UP WITH AMERICAN DOLLARS!

There whole government collapses without the US.

Tort reform is a good start. Edwards will lead the charge on that right?

Richard Periut > wrote:

> [...]
> >>good, I'm > saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to
> >>ignore the ugly > side. Lots of people automatically assume when they
> >>have kids that religion > will make the kid turn out better. But it
> >>really doesn't make that much > difference. Whether or not people
> >>understand good from bad when they grow up > generally doesn't have much
> >>to do with how much religion they were tought. > Ironically for lots of
> >>people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm > others. The
> >>greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for > kids
> >>creates a big risk they will become a danger to society. >
> >>
> >>So what's your point?
> >>
> >>Best regards, :-) ob

> If these foaming in the mouth liberal commie assholes had their way,
> we'd be standing on a line for toilet paper very soon.

The Wolf

Richard Periut > wrote:

> [...]
> >>good, I'm > saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to
> >>ignore the ugly > side. Lots of people automatically assume when they
> >>have kids that religion > will make the kid turn out better. But it
> >>really doesn't make that much > difference. Whether or not people
> >>understand good from bad when they grow up > generally doesn't have much
> >>to do with how much religion they were tought. > Ironically for lots of
> >>people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm > others. The
> >>greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for > kids
> >>creates a big risk they will become a danger to society. >
> >>
> >>So what's your point?
> >>
> >>Best regards, :-) ob

> If these foaming in the mouth liberal commie assholes had their way,
> we'd be standing on a line for toilet paper very soon.

The Wolf

Richard Periut > wrote:

> [...]
> >>good, I'm > saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to
> >>ignore the ugly > side. Lots of people automatically assume when they
> >>have kids that religion > will make the kid turn out better. But it
> >>really doesn't make that much > difference. Whether or not people
> >>understand good from bad when they grow up > generally doesn't have much
> >>to do with how much religion they were tought. > Ironically for lots of
> >>people religion can provide excuses and reasons to harm > others. The
> >>greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion for > kids
> >>creates a big risk they will become a danger to society. >
> >>
> >>So what's your point?
> >>
> >>Best regards, :-) ob

> If these foaming in the mouth liberal commie assholes had their way,
> we'd be standing on a line for toilet paper very soon.

The Wolf

I was being somewhat facetious.

If you look at the constitution, the job of the federal goverenment is
to protect the citizens and borders. NOT PROVIDE FREE HEALTHCARE.

Individual responsibility was the point I was trying to make.

zxcvbob > wrote:

> The Wolf wrote:
>
> > And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
> > who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
> > health insurence.
> >
> > Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
> > take care of everybody.
> >
> > How about individual responsiblity..........
> >

> You actually read all that crap? (obvious from the 45,000,000 number)
> That's kind of scary...
>
> Bob

The Wolf

zxcvbob > wrote:

> The Wolf wrote:
>
> > And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
> > who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
> > health insurence.
> >
> > Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
> > take care of everybody.
> >
> > How about individual responsiblity..........
> >

> You actually read all that crap? (obvious from the 45,000,000 number)
> That's kind of scary...
>
> Bob

The Wolf

zxcvbob > wrote:

> The Wolf wrote:
>
> > And if the 45,000,000 children had mothers who weren't minority sluts
> > who don't know who the fathers are maybe they could get a job and AFFORD
> > health insurence.
> >
> > Who the **** came up with this idea that's it's the governments job to
> > take care of everybody.
> >
> > How about individual responsiblity..........
> >

> You actually read all that crap? (obvious from the 45,000,000 number)
> That's kind of scary...
>
> Bob

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
zxcvbob > wrote:

> >>YUP he is the first president to spend so much of the future
> >>generation's money!

> > It was stunning with so much at stake that selfish evangelicals threw the
> > election to Bush because they don't give a shit about the real world and
> > real
> > people. Now 45 million Americans (50 million by 2008) won't get any health
> > insurance because the only thing those evangelical assholes care about is
> > electing a president who mentions Jesus or uses evangelical code words
> > every
> > 4th sentence. Now tens of millions of children won't be getting health
> > care
> > because of those immoral and amoral evangelical assholes. Now millions
> > more
> > Americans are going to have their jobs exported and their life long careers
> > destroyed because of those self centered jerks. Now American taxpayers are
> > going to owe Asian countries trillions of additional dollars in Bush IOU's
> > because the evangelical jerks are so insecure the only thing that matters
> > them is having a president who mentions Jesus every day. Never mind that
> > Kerry
> > was just as much a Christian as Bush and had the added benefit of not doing
> > the opposite of what Jesus would do 100% of the time as the case with Bush.
> >
> > The kind of Christian I respect is the man or woman who quietly goes about
> > following the _real_ values of Christ. Someone who is not so insecure and
> > selfish in their beliefs they try to shove it in other people's faces.
> > Some
> > ugly problems arise when people's egos get so wrapped up with Church and
> > Mosque they become a danger to society, themselves, and the world.
> >
> > It is important in the 21st century for everybody to understand and
> > acknowledge that religion -- every monotheistic religion -- has an ugly
> > side
> > to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0% good,
> > I'm
> > saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to ignore the ugly
> > side. Lots of people automatically assume when they have kids that
> > religion
> > will make the kid turn out better. But it really doesn't make that much
> > difference. Whether or not people understand good from bad when they grow
> > up
> > generally doesn't have much to do with how much religion they were tought.
> > Ironically for lots of people religion can provide excuses and reasons to
> > harm
> > others. The greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion
> > for
> > kids creates a big risk they will become a danger to society.
> >

> So what's your point?
>
> Best regards, :-)
> Bob

Looky he

http://www.rense.com/general59/godse.htm

Bush is the Anti-Christ.

'nuff said.

Om
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
zxcvbob > wrote:

> [...]

> > side
> > to it. I'm not saying that Christianity (Islam) is 100% bad and 0% good,
> > I'm
> > saying that neither the country nor the world can afford to ignore the ugly
> > side. Lots of people automatically assume when they have kids that
> > religion
> > will make the kid turn out better. But it really doesn't make that much
> > difference. Whether or not people understand good from bad when they grow
> > up
> > generally doesn't have much to do with how much religion they were tought.
> > Ironically for lots of people religion can provide excuses and reasons to
> > harm
> > others. The greatest danger is that placing too much emphasis on religion
> > for
> > kids creates a big risk they will become a danger to society.

Ida Slapter

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 23:01:28 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>Looky he
>
>http://www.rense.com/
>
>Bush is the Anti-Christ.

>'nuff said.

Good gravy....anyone can put up a web site these days. Take your
twaddle and vamoose.

Ida Slapter

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 23:01:28 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>Looky he
>
>http://www.rense.com/
>
>Bush is the Anti-Christ.

>'nuff said.

Good gravy....anyone can put up a web site these days. Take your
twaddle and vamoose.

Julian9EHP

I am a pollitically liberal Christian who voted for Kerry -- not a
Fundamentalist. Like most mainstream Christians, I follow four of the five
Fundamentals.

Fundamentalism is part of Christianity. If one believes that Jesus saves us --
not political positions, no matter how good -- then one is bound to be decent
to other Christians.

"Selfish evangelicals threw the election to Bush" . . . Demonization won't go
back and win the election.

Contrawise, "no religion in public life" would expunge Dr. King and Mr. Chavez,
people for the "right side" as well as those against it. People have done work
on Earth _because_ they claimed Heaven.

E. P.

>Will Nelson > wrote in message >...
>> The salient point being that *** coupling has no intrisic value in nature or
>> propogation of the species. It's only benefit is the self- serving pleasure
>> of the participants. Of course married couples can perform non- reproductive
>> sexual behavior purely for pleasure, as well, but their contribution toward
>> society and culture in respect towards having and raising children, the
>> example (one hopes) they provide and the huge responsibilty that entails is
>> what gives marriage sanctimony that should be protected.

Lets see now....
The failure rate in heterosexual marriages is now up to 40% (?)
Seems like all that bible-sanctioned stuff isn't that sticking !

If ANY couple wants the legal protections
that society provides to a partnership....
what's wrong with that ?

<rj>

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:00:43 -0600, Pan Ohco > wrote:

>O.K. just my two cents.
>
>Marriage is a contract for the benefit of any children born of that
>union, and originally was a religious ceremony.
>
>That being said,why the government is involved in anyway at all with
>marriage is beyond me.
>
>Pan Ohco

Actually.... it's quite a bit more.

It has to do with tax rates,
financial liability
legal testimony
inheritance
power of attorney
etc...etc...etc...

The marriage contract benefits kids ??
Tell that to the many Deadbeat Dads.

<rj>
sf

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 05:52:22 -0700, "<RJ>"
> wrote:

> The failure rate in heterosexual marriages is now up to 40% (?)

Only 40%?? I thought it was higher.

sf
Michel Boucher

sf > wrote in
:

> On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 05:52:22 -0700, "<RJ>"
> > wrote:
>
>> The failure rate in heterosexual marriages is now up to 40% (?)

> Only 40%?? I thought it was higher.

I believe that the number has been dropping in recent years due to the
number of couples that choose not to marry before starting a family.
Their separations would not register on the divorce statistics. Some
Christian commentators apparently see this as a sign of the
strengthening of the family, but they fail to take into account the
true cause of the decline in numbers only.

--

"It is easier for a rich man to enter heaven seated
comfortably on the back of a camel, than it is for

Supply Side Jesus

Your choice,but one of you might be very lonely some day.

Your choice,but one of you might be very lonely some day.