Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Green Beans

I cooked them today, using a mix of the two recipes (one from I - not I and
the other from Janet) and they were delicious) Himself, who usually
hates green beans loved them too! Heh he even said he would like me to cook
them again) Now that is what I call a wonderful result)

Thank you so much for sharing))

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 20 May 2013 16:43:13 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>I cooked them today, using a mix of the two recipes (one from I - not I and
>the other from Janet) and they were delicious) Himself, who usually
>hates green beans loved them too! Heh he even said he would like me to cook
>them again) Now that is what I call a wonderful result)
>
>Thank you so much for sharing))
>
>--

Terrific! Glad you tried and liked them. How did you prepare yours?
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
>I cooked them today, using a mix of the two recipes (one from I - not I and
> the other from Janet) and they were delicious) Himself, who usually
> hates green beans loved them too! Heh he even said he would like me to
> cook
> them again) Now that is what I call a wonderful result)
>
> Thank you so much for sharing))

That's great! I think my house is getting sick of them. I bought a Costco
bag and although they technically expired or perhaps were best by April, we
are still eating them. Well, husband and I are. Angela will only eat
canned.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 May 2013 16:43:13 +0100, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>
>>I cooked them today, using a mix of the two recipes (one from I - not I
>>and
>>the other from Janet) and they were delicious) Himself, who usually
>>hates green beans loved them too! Heh he even said he would like me to
>>cook
>>them again) Now that is what I call a wonderful result)
>>
>>Thank you so much for sharing))
>>
>>--

> Terrific! Glad you tried and liked them. How did you prepare yours?

Pretty much as per your recipe but I used potatoes and fried the bacon
first VERY tasty)))

There isn't actually a lot of difference between the recipes except for
those two. Now he has got over the hmmm face if I serve beans, I just might
try each recipe as per)
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>>I cooked them today, using a mix of the two recipes (one from I - not I
>>and
>> the other from Janet) and they were delicious) Himself, who usually
>> hates green beans loved them too! Heh he even said he would like me to
>> cook
>> them again) Now that is what I call a wonderful result)
>>
>> Thank you so much for sharing))

> That's great! I think my house is getting sick of them. I bought a
> Costco bag and although they technically expired or perhaps were best by
> April, we are still eating them. Well, husband and I are. Angela will
> only eat canned.

You should try these, they are *really* good.
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

He doesn't like Brussels sprouts either, so I bought some today and will
give them the same treatment, without the potatoes Will report back)

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 May 2013 10:38:26 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>"Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 20 May 2013 16:43:13 +0100, "Ophelia"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>I cooked them today, using a mix of the two recipes (one from I - not I
>>>and
>>>the other from Janet) and they were delicious) Himself, who usually
>>>hates green beans loved them too! Heh he even said he would like me to
>>>cook
>>>them again) Now that is what I call a wonderful result)
>>>
>>>Thank you so much for sharing))
>>>
>>>--

>> Terrific! Glad you tried and liked them. How did you prepare yours?

>Pretty much as per your recipe but I used potatoes and fried the bacon
>first VERY tasty)))
>
>There isn't actually a lot of difference between the recipes except for
>those two. Now he has got over the hmmm face if I serve beans, I just might
>try each recipe as per)
>--

Himself's daughter is here visiting. She got him to taste some
god-awful looking/smelling health food drink I wouldn't have been
allowed to bring into the house. Men are strange )
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message

> Himself's daughter is here visiting. She got him to taste some
> god-awful looking/smelling health food drink I wouldn't have been
> allowed to bring into the house. Men are strange )

Oooooooooooooh yes!!!! That is the TRUTH!!!
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "Janet Bostwick" wrote:
> >Men are strange )

> Oooooooooooooh yes!!!! That is the TRUTH!!!

HEY, YOU TWO! I SAW THAT! ;-[]

G. :-D
Posted to rec.food.cooking