Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Macaroni & Walnuts

I am looking for a recipe, my mother used to make it around Christmas,
it was a italian dish which was macaroni, crushed walnuts, Honey, and
maybe some cinnamon, it was a good dish served warm or cold, I am not
sure of the rest of the ingredients, has anyone ever had this or
possibly have a recipe.

thanks
Chet
Posted to rec.food.cooking

chet wrote:

> I am looking for a recipe, my mother used to make it around Christmas,
> it was a italian dish which was macaroni, crushed walnuts, Honey, and
> maybe some cinnamon, it was a good dish served warm or cold, I am not
> sure of the rest of the ingredients, has anyone ever had this or
> possibly have a recipe.

Usually walnust are used along with gorgonzola cheese, but since I don't
like walnust I never made (nor ordered) dishes with that dressing.
--
"Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
"A meal without wine is like a day without sun"

walnuts Mike[_43_] Winemaking 4 05-02-2009 09:57 AM
Like Walnuts sf[_3_] General Cooking 0 14-06-2008 06:41 PM
Panocha Walnuts Rusty Recipes (moderated) 0 18-08-2006 03:17 AM
Freezing Walnuts? Ken General Cooking 5 11-12-2005 05:52 AM
walnuts john Preserving 6 30-09-2004 02:45 PM