Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pyrex on Radiant Glass Cooktop

I hope this is appropriate for this newsgroup...

Does anyone know if a Pyrex double boiler can be used directly on a
radiant glass cooktop, that is, without using the wire trivet one would
use on an electric coilo cooktop?

TIA

Trent
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 06 Dec 2012 00:01:12 GMT, Trent Stevens >
wrote:

>I hope this is appropriate for this newsgroup...
>
>Does anyone know if a Pyrex double boiler can be used directly on a
>radiant glass cooktop, that is, without using the wire trivet one would
>use on an electric coilo cooktop?
>
>TIA
>
>Trent

You should check the manuals that came with your cooktop and Pyrex for
any information they give about it. There is probably some
information on the Pyrex web site about it.
--
Susan N.