Posted to rec.food.equipment
Member

Default Ceramic Glass Cooktop & Pyrex

On Jan 6, 6:52*am, Wayne Boatwright >
wrote:
> Can a Pyrex double boiler be used in direct contact with a ceramic
> glass cooktop without the use of a wire diffuser?
>
> TIA

Judging by this article on eHow, the answer is No.

http://www.ehow.com/info_12045341_ca...c-cooktop.html

I hope that helps
Boris
http://www.stuffwereviewed.com
Member

Can a Pyrex double boiler be used in direct contact with a ceramic glass cooktop without the use of a wire diffuser.......
______
memory foam mattress | adjustable mattresses | memory pillow

Last edited by mickrio : 17-02-2012 at 09:51 AM
Member

The earliest mention of the root "ceram-" is the Mycenaean Greek ke-ra-me-we, "workers of ceramics", written in Linear b syllabic script

SEO Dallas

Last edited by Hsd14h : 26-02-2012 at 05:51 AM