Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A secret tip!

You must always start the day with breakfast.

Most humans do not seem to know what a "good breakfast" is,
well I will tell you. A good breakfast is a bowl of cereal.
You would be amazed at the beneficial effects on your diet
and digestive system a bowl of cereal is and it and goes a
long way to avoiding heartburn and other digestive problems.

One of the things the bowl of cereals do is "line the
stomach", this means that if you eat salad with vinegar or
something rather violent or harsh for lunch, the stomach is
lined and protected and is not directly attacked. This way
whatever you put into your stomach at lunch time, the
stomach is lined and protected by the cereal.

By cereal I mean the wheat and corn and grain variety, and
rice also is ok, muesli is fine with nuts and seeds but try
to avoid the ones with fruit. If you are worried about
weight gain then add some low fat milk and sprinkle some
diet sugar, and if not use ordinary milk and granulated
sugar. Have a nice healthy portion and do not be paranoid
about weight gain, the amount of calories you use during the
morning will use it up and the beneficial effects of a bowl
of cereal for breakfast are huge.

Try it for 2-3 weeks and see.

With cereal use bran in moderation, and try not to eat those
concentrated pure bran cereal unless you want to spend the
entire day in the bathroom!

Have about 3-4 packs of different cereal and muesli so that
you have variety.
Variety is very important in diet.

I can assure you that eating toast or yoghurt or cheese or
anything else for breakfast is not much use at all and they
have little to no beneficial effects and sometimes do more
harm than good, yoghurt and that kind of thing are actually
damaging and harmful to the digestive system if you try to
run the body and metabolic system on that kind of thing
during the morning.

Try to avoid fresh orange juice for breakfast or the more
acidic fruit juices, they will wear away and eat up the
enamel on your teeth and cause you to have fillings, aim for
the milder tropical blend of fruit juices if you like to
have fruit juice in the morning.. Tea or coffee are both
fine, but give yourself time to relax and take stock of
things in the morning, and do not rush around like a
lunatic! Appreciate how nice both tea and coffee are, tea
is more of a relaxant and will calm you, and coffee is more
of a stimulant and will activate you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/2/2012 10:07 PM, God wrote:
> You must always start the day with breakfast.

Aren't we blessed by your presence on rfc! Obviously none of us ever
thought about eating breakfast before.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> > You must always start the day with breakfast.

> Aren't we blessed by your presence on rfc! Obviously none of us ever
> thought about eating breakfast before.

Thou shalt not cook thy breakfast lest thy goats all die.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

On 2012-12-03 19:34:29 +0000, jmcquown said:

> On 12/2/2012 10:07 PM, God wrote:
>> You must always start the day with breakfast.
>>

> Aren't we blessed by your presence on rfc! Obviously none of us ever
> thought about eating breakfast before.

What is it? Like a lunch you have early in the morning or something?