Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Could this be Julie Bove?

Krypsis wrote:
> On 24/10/2012 4:54 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 06:10:31 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> That is why kill files were invented. When you make personal
>>> attacks
>>> on people you demean yourself more than the person you target.

>> Maybe in your eyes. But I don't feel demeaned in the least. And you
>> can't very well speak for anyone else either - especially
>> considering
>> the less than respectful following that Julie has here. Apparently
>> she's worse in other groups (or so we're led to beleive by several
>> other people's comments)
>>
>> -sw
>>

> I don't judge people by the comments of others. You would do well
> to do likewise!

Having a mind of one's own is an excellent thing!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 13:04:57 -0600, Jean B. wrote:
>
>> Krypsis wrote:

>>> I don't judge people by the comments of others. You would do well
>>> to do likewise!
>>>

>> Having a mind of one's own is an excellent thing!

> How was I imposing my feeling on anyone else? I wasn't. You know
> Krypsis, you're one to talk<laugh>. You sure do your share of
> bitching about others here. And if you ever had a well-placed thought
> rather these moments of misplaced run-of-the-mill wisdom, I sure
> haven't seen it.
>
> Then again I don't see your posts unless somebody else quotes it.
> It's extremely rare that somebody would follow up to something you
> said. That should tell you something in itself.
>
> ObFood: Why don't the "Walkers" on 'Walking Dead' eat each other? How
> else could they have survived for 10+ months? It doesn't even appear
> they can drink water with those mangled faces - the brains would have
> died by now. And how did the walkers locked in the prison cells
> survive?
>
> -sw

Uh, I am not Krypsis. Oh, I see, you are replying thtough me.
Carry on.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Sqwertz >
wrote:

> ObFood: Why don't the "Walkers" on 'Walking Dead' eat each other?

same reason wolves don't eat each other

How
> else could they have survived for 10+ months? It doesn't even appear
> they can drink water with those mangled faces - the brains would have
> died by now. And how did the walkers locked in the prison cells
> survive?

they starve slower than real live humans. Perhaps given enough time they will
all starve to death
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, October 29, 2012 6:55:59 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:11:51 -0700, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
>

> > In article >, Sqwertz >

> > wrote:

> >> ObFood: Why don't the "Walkers" on 'Walking Dead' eat each other?

> > same reason wolves don't eat each other

> Uh, the Walkers have no problem eat humans. That's the whole theme of
>
> the series, dumbass.
>

> >> How

> >> else could they have survived for 10+ months? It doesn't even appear

> >> they can drink water with those mangled faces - the brains would have

> >> died by now. And how did the walkers locked in the prison cells

> >> survive?

> > they starve slower than real live humans. Perhaps given enough time they will

> > all starve to death

> The can't even DRINK - moth of them have mangled mouths that water
>
> would just fall right out of. They should have shriveled up from
>
> dehydration 8 months ago, and surely have starved by now.
>

> Why can't they at least come up with a local, believable series about
>
> zombies? Sheesh.
>

> -sw

Only people with "sick" minds would watch such a show. Sheesh!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Sqwertz >
wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:11:51 -0700, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
>
> > In article >, Sqwertz
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> ObFood: Why don't the "Walkers" on 'Walking Dead' eat each other?

> > same reason wolves don't eat each other

> Uh, the Walkers have no problem eat humans. That's the whole theme of the
> series, dumbass.

which in what way changes what I said?

> >> How else could they have survived for 10+ months? It doesn't even appear
> >> they can drink water with those mangled faces - the brains would have died
> >> by now. And how did the walkers locked in the prison cells survive?

> > they starve slower than real live humans. Perhaps given enough time they
> > will all starve to death

> The can't even DRINK - moth of them have mangled mouths that water would just
> fall right out of. They should have shriveled up from dehydration 8 months
> ago, and surely have starved by now.

that's the trouble with fiction

> Why can't they at least come up with a local, believable series about
> zombies? Sheesh.
>
> -sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Roy > wrote:

> Only people with "sick" minds would watch such a show. Sheesh!

is that you julie?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> Why can't they at least come up with a local, believable series about
> zombies? Sheesh.

If you think about what you just said, Steve, it's kind of funny.
A believable series of (fantasy) zombies? meheheh
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default zombies

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> Why can't they at least come up with a local, believable series about
>> zombies? Sheesh.

> If you think about what you just said, Steve, it's kind of funny.
> A believable series of (fantasy) zombies? meheheh

Joss Whedon has endorsed Romney (to hasten the Zombie Apocalypse):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TiXUF9xbTo

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,7991846.story

-RK

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Sqwertz >
wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 20:29:27 -0700, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
>
> > In article >, Sqwertz
> > >
> > wrote:

> >> Uh, the Walkers have no problem eat humans. That's the whole theme of the
> >> series, dumbass.

> > which in what way changes what I said?

> I should have known not to try and engage you in any sort of
> conversation. Thanks for the periodic reinforcement.
>
> -sw

Lack of answer noted

Julie Bove rosie[_1_] General Cooking 7 29-11-2016 03:44 PM
Come Back, Julie Bove !!! Rec Food Cooking General Cooking 62 21-11-2016 04:55 AM
Could this be Julie Bove? Ema Nymton General Cooking 1 25-10-2012 11:54 PM
Could this be Julie Bove? Krypsis General Cooking 0 25-10-2012 04:16 AM
Could this be Julie Bove? Krypsis General Cooking 0 25-10-2012 04:06 AM