Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default potato cheddar

She spotted it on the sign... potato cheddar.

We were on the way to the library to get the book that has 12:01. And there
it was, like a flashing neon sign: Potato Cheddar. Potato Cheddar. Potato
Cheddar... Went to ValuMarket to try and find some Macs, but none anywhere.
Just more Gala and Fujis... On the way back, I got her a salad and we split
the vegetable of the day... And I got an order of it. My old nemesis...
Potato Cheddar.

Then we watched an episode of Freaks and Geeks... (It's from 1999 back
before Seth Rogen got fat, and that other guy (on How I met Your Mother) got
overly tall. And before Apatow got bigger than Louie CK.)

I like potato cheddar with crumbled Grillers Prime, salsa, tomato, black
pepper... over broccoli and spinach. How do you like your potato cheddar?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 4, 10:27*am, "Somebody" > wrote:
> She spotted it on the sign... potato cheddar.
>
> We were on the way to the library to get the book that has 12:01. And there
> it was, like a flashing neon sign: *Potato Cheddar. Potato Cheddar. Potato
> Cheddar... Went to ValuMarket to try and find some Macs, but none anywhere.
> Just more Gala and Fujis... On the way back, I got her a salad and we split
> the vegetable of the day... And I got an order of it. *My old nemesis....
> Potato Cheddar.
>
> Then we watched an episode of Freaks and Geeks... (It's from 1999 back
> before Seth Rogen got fat, and that other guy (on How I met Your Mother) got
> overly tall. *And before Apatow got bigger than Louie CK.)
>
> I like potato cheddar with crumbled Grillers Prime, salsa, tomato, black
> pepper... *over broccoli and spinach. *How do you like your potato cheddar?

Here's my potato cheddar.
http://imadyme.com/site/data/media/4...-big-boobs.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 4, 11:22*am, "Somebody" > wrote:
> "Chemo" > wrote in message

> Here's my potato cheddar.http://imadyme.com/site/data/media/4...-big-boobs.jpg
>
> ----
>
> My ex is more attractive.

I never thought so.....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chemo" > wrote in message

Here's my potato cheddar.
http://imadyme.com/site/data/media/4...-big-boobs.jpg

----

My ex is more attractive.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chemo" > wrote in message
On Oct 4, 11:22 am, "Somebody" > wrote:
> "Chemo" > wrote in message

> Here's my potato
> cheddar.http://imadyme.com/site/data/media/4...-big-boobs.jpg
>
> ----
>
> My ex is more attractive.

I never thought so.....

---

You never got her excited.... She faked them all.