Posted to rec.food.cooking
Somebody Somebody is offline

Default potato cheddar

She spotted it on the sign... potato cheddar.

We were on the way to the library to get the book that has 12:01. And there
it was, like a flashing neon sign: Potato Cheddar. Potato Cheddar. Potato
Cheddar... Went to ValuMarket to try and find some Macs, but none anywhere.
Just more Gala and Fujis... On the way back, I got her a salad and we split
the vegetable of the day... And I got an order of it. My old nemesis...
Potato Cheddar.

Then we watched an episode of Freaks and Geeks... (It's from 1999 back
before Seth Rogen got fat, and that other guy (on How I met Your Mother) got
overly tall. And before Apatow got bigger than Louie CK.)

I like potato cheddar with crumbled Grillers Prime, salsa, tomato, black
pepper... over broccoli and spinach. How do you like your potato cheddar?