Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Lower Back Pain and Sciatica

There are many reasons of sciatica like pelvic injury, fracture,
tumors or piriformis syndrome. Every reason has different treatment
plan.
I had the sciatica due to piriformis syndrome. Its a body disorder,
not disease. You can remove pains by stretching your muscle. This
iPhone app link helped me to remove sciatica.
http://blog.3drx.com/
http://www.3drx.com/sciaticaIphone
http://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/id457029203?mt=8
Here you can have a visual tour of whole sciatic nerve. Mark the pain
area & get a set of rehab exercises in 3D format. There is also
available complete medical history & notes.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 14/11/2011 5:38 AM, mubeen 3DRX wrote:
> There are many reasons of sciatica like pelvic injury, fracture,
> tumors or piriformis syndrome. Every reason has different treatment
> plan.
> I had the sciatica due to piriformis syndrome. Its a body disorder,
> not disease. You can remove pains by stretching your muscle. This
> iPhone app link helped me to remove sciatica.
> http://blog.3drx.com/
> http://www.3drx.com/sciaticaIphone
> http://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/id457029203?mt=8
> Here you can have a visual tour of whole sciatic nerve. Mark the pain
> area& get a set of rehab exercises in 3D format. There is also
> available complete medical history& notes.

I had a short bout of sciatica about 16 years ago after hurting my back
at work. I had pulled some lumbar muscles. The sciatica only hit when I
was lying down, and it was like bolts of lighting shooting down my leg.
I was getting physiotherapy treatments and it went away, thank
goodness. My wife was starting to get it as she developed arthritis in
her back. She starts every morning with a routine of stretching
exercises and then takes the dog for a walk, at least one mile, and the
sciatica no longer bothers her.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sorry for chiming in a bit late to the discussion, but I really feel like I need to add my 2 cents. You seem to be in a lot of trouble, mate!

I finally found something that works for my sciatica pain!

Registered an account only to say this:

Have you tried Sciatica SOS?

It's a comprehensive program in the form of an ebook that contains all you need to know about sciatica pain, from the causes to the various treatments possible for it.

Ive used it before to help me get rid of my sciatica pain. In summary, these are what it has that will greatly benefit anyone with sciatica pain.

- Various home treatments that you can use to quickly relieve sciatica pain
- The correct way to sleep to avoid sciatica pain attack in your sleep
- Exercise regime to follow to relieve muscle spasm and strengthen your core muscles

I just did a quick Google search, here's a review I found: https://nomoresciatica.info/reviews/...aSOS/index.htm

Hope this helps! Good luck in your health journey, I wish you the best!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 23:47:18 -0800 (PST), wrote:

>Sorry for chiming in a bit late

NO, you're not, you ****ing asshole spammer!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 23:47:18 -0800 (PST), wrote:

>Sorry for chiming in a bit late

NO, you're not, you ****ing asshole spammer!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 23:56:57 -0800, Still Bud >
wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 23:47:18 -0800 (PST), wrote:
>
>>Sorry for chiming in a bit late

>NO, you're not, you ****ing asshole spammer!!!!

Whereas your post is a lovely contribution.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 23:56:57 -0800, Still Bud >
> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 23:47:18 -0800 (PST), wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry for chiming in a bit late

>> NO, you're not, you ****ing asshole spammer!!!!

> Whereas your post is a lovely contribution.

Just terrible.
And not even any good ingredient lists or righteous rants about the
US !!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 23:56:57 -0800, StillBorn >
wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 23:47:18 -0800 (PST), wrote:
>
>>Sorry for chiming in a bit late

>NO, you're not, you ****ing asshole spammer!!!!

That'll tell him, StillBorn <thumbs up>