Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Lower Back Pain and Sciatica

On 14/11/2011 5:38 AM, mubeen 3DRX wrote:
> There are many reasons of sciatica like pelvic injury, fracture,
> tumors or piriformis syndrome. Every reason has different treatment
> plan.
> I had the sciatica due to piriformis syndrome. Its a body disorder,
> not disease. You can remove pains by stretching your muscle. This
> iPhone app link helped me to remove sciatica.
> http://blog.3drx.com/
> http://www.3drx.com/sciaticaIphone
> http://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/id457029203?mt=8
> Here you can have a visual tour of whole sciatic nerve. Mark the pain
> area& get a set of rehab exercises in 3D format. There is also
> available complete medical history& notes.

I had a short bout of sciatica about 16 years ago after hurting my back
at work. I had pulled some lumbar muscles. The sciatica only hit when I
was lying down, and it was like bolts of lighting shooting down my leg.
I was getting physiotherapy treatments and it went away, thank
goodness. My wife was starting to get it as she developed arthritis in
her back. She starts every morning with a routine of stretching
exercises and then takes the dog for a walk, at least one mile, and the
sciatica no longer bothers her.