Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nad Nad is offline

Default Favorite Restaurant

Ranée at Arabian Knits > wrote:
> In article >,
> Nad > wrote:
>
>> Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>>> On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:27:48 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown

>>> His wife goes about topless... I'd be distracted too.

>> Perhaps it is his supper hot looking teenage daughters goes about
>> topless... I'd be distracted too

> Are you accusing him of pedophilia and incest?

Not at all! It would a good reason to get out of the house to get work
done!

The topless wife on the other hand would be a good reason to stay home!

--
Enjoy Life... Nad
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/10/2011 5:58 PM, Ranée at Arabian Knits wrote:

>> The topless wife on the other hand would be a good reason to stay home!

> I don't know of any normal fathers who think of their teenaged
> daughters, no matter how beautiful they think they are, as hot. That is
> a sexually charged term and changes significantly the impression of how
> a man is viewing (in this case) his daughter.

So these father's won't mind their daughters hopping into a car with
some hormone charged young guy while skimpily dressed?

Give me a break.... most fathers are terrified that their daughters are
going to be go out for a Big Mac and come home pregnant.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 11, 2011 5:27:40 PM UTC-5, Ranée at Arabian Knits wrote:
> In article >,
> Dave Smith > wrote:

> > > I don't know of any normal fathers who think of their teenaged
> > > daughters, no matter how beautiful they think they are, as hot. That is
> > > a sexually charged term and changes significantly the impression of how
> > > a man is viewing (in this case) his daughter.
> > >

> > So these father's won't mind their daughters hopping into a car with
> > some hormone charged young guy while skimpily dressed?

> How does the first exclude the second? Normal fathers don't look at
> their daughters and think she's hot. They look at her and think she's
> beautiful.

Having never had a daughter, I wouldn't know, but one thing is for sure. With few exceptions almost no guys look at women your age and think, "She's hot." Instead they know they're settling for what they can get.

> --
> Regards,
> Ranee @ Arabian Knits

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/12/2011 10:46 AM, Bryan wrote:
> With few exceptions almost no guys look at women your age and think, "She's hot." Instead they know they're settling for what they can get.

FWIW... I don't know what age range you are talking about, but if you
think an older woman can't be "hot"... you are either very immature or
inexperienced.

George L

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith > wrote in
.com:

> Give me a break.... most fathers are terrified that their
> daughters are going to be go out for a Big Mac and come home
> pregnant.

And if they are too strict, that will happen more surely than an
apple will fall from a tree because those girls have no choices.

I never had that fear. My daughter didn't date until she was 17
and was allowed to have her boyfriend sleep over on weekends.
Eventually, his parents also allowed that also.

My view was:

a. if it's going to happen, no sense in making it risky (like
parked cars...I remember that from my youth)

b. I know exactly where she is and that she is safe in a room
down the hall.

c. I am not paranoid so I am not about to entertain the standard
paranoid fantasies.

As a result, they were not pressured and she did not get pregnant
because she could take the time she needed to ensure everything
was in place to prevent it.

It was a choice between sanity and control and I chose sanity.

--

If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn’t
help the poor, either we’ve got to pretend that Jesus

Stephen Colbert (via videcormeum)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:26:01 -0500, George Leppla
> wrote:

>On 10/12/2011 10:46 AM, Bryan wrote:
>> With few exceptions almost no guys look at women your age and think, "She's hot." Instead they know they're settling for what they can get.

>FWIW... I don't know what age range you are talking about, but if you
>think an older woman can't be "hot"... you are either very immature or
>inexperienced.

Both.
In most cases mature women are more experienced, are much less
squeamish, and are far more pleasurable.... older women don't tell,
don't swell, amd are thankful as hell.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/10/2011 2:38 PM, Michel Boucher wrote:
> Dave > wrote in
> .com:
>
>> Give me a break.... most fathers are terrified that their
>> daughters are going to be go out for a Big Mac and come home
>> pregnant.

> And if they are too strict, that will happen more surely than an
> apple will fall from a tree because those girls have no choices.
>
> I never had that fear. My daughter didn't date until she was 17
> and was allowed to have her boyfriend sleep over on weekends.
> Eventually, his parents also allowed that also.
>
> My view was:
>
> a. if it's going to happen, no sense in making it risky (like
> parked cars...I remember that from my youth)
>
> b. I know exactly where she is and that she is safe in a room
> down the hall.
>
> c. I am not paranoid so I am not about to entertain the standard
> paranoid fantasies.
>
> As a result, they were not pressured and she did not get pregnant
> because she could take the time she needed to ensure everything
> was in place to prevent it.
>
> It was a choice between sanity and control and I chose sanity.

Sanity and common sense are lacking in far too many people these days,
as they probably always have been,

I have only a son. I do not have daughters, but I have nieces. I realize
that there is an incredible taboo when it comes to recognized that they
have certain female charms. Several of my nieces are really good looking
and bodily gifted. I do not lust after them. That would be too weird to
even think about, but I have to acknowledge that they are hot.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:26:01 -0500, George Leppla
> wrote:

>On 10/12/2011 10:46 AM, Bryan wrote:
>> With few exceptions almost no guys look at women your age and think, "She's hot." Instead they know they're settling for what they can get.

>FWIW... I don't know what age range you are talking about, but if you
>think an older woman can't be "hot"... you are either very immature or
>inexperienced.

After 40 or so things start to go downhill for both men and women. By
50 there's very few that I'd call "hot" including myself.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Lou Decruss" > wrote

> After 40 or so things start to go downhill for both men and women. By
> 50 there's very few that I'd call "hot" including myself.
>
> Lou

True, but every once in a while, you spot one . . . . . . . . .
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 04:32:03 +0200, "Ed Pawlowski" >
wrote:

>"Lou Decruss" > wrote
>>
>> After 40 or so things start to go downhill for both men and women. By
>> 50 there's very few that I'd call "hot" including myself.
>>
>> Lou

>True, but every once in a while, you spot one . . . . . . . . .

Yeah. We went to a boat party last year and one of the other guests
was cute as hell. She looked to be in her mid 30's but was 53. Her
personality turned her from cute to HOT! She's Mexican and my buddy
is Puerto Rican and got an instant crush on her and they started
speaking Spanish. His wife got very jealous. Not too many 53 yr.
olds can cause jealousy.

Lou