Old 03-03-2011, 08:00 AM
Member

Default Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
For me, I would say KFC is one of the best! They're food selections never fail to entice me to eat. When I eat their chicken, I always make sure I fill up my plate with gravy.

Old 22-04-2011, 01:38 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tourist View Post
What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
For me, I would say KFC is one of the best! They're food selections never fail to entice me to eat. When I eat their chicken, I always make sure I fill up my plate with gravy.

Del Taco, Del Taco, Del Taco!
Old 26-04-2011, 04:37 AM posted to rec.food.restaurants
Gz Gz is offline

--
bapretzel2

I used to like their burritos when I lived in Barstow. there was a
another place that made the best beef, potatoes, and gravy burritos.
spicy hot too.

Greg
Old 06-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Member

[quote=the tourist;1587801]What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

I think for taste, I love Carl's Jr. The only problem is that I feel like death after I eat there...it's SOO unhealthy. The only fast food place that I can go to and still feel okay is Wendy's. I like how they taste, and their burgers are more light and not so greasy. I usually just buy a few things from the dollar menu. The side salads are pretty good too.
Old 25-10-2012, 05:42 AM
Member

Location: Seattle
Thumbs up

Panda Express has a wide variety of Chinese food so I can have a different meal at each visit.

Starbucks and Jack-in-the-Box offer breakfast all day and I don't always get up in time for breakfast at other places.

Old 17-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Senior Member

i like McDonald its my all time fav!