Old 24-09-2011, 02:46 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

Old 24-09-2011, 03:23 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan Landau wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a ***- does that make me wierd?

Absolutely.
Old 24-09-2011, 03:33 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 18:46:16 -0700, (Dan Landau) wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

You don't have to attend the CIA to buy beer and boil hot dogs.

-- Larry
Old 24-09-2011, 04:35 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:
HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

Only you can answer that.
It's weird that you can't spell "weird", however.
Old 24-09-2011, 05:07 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

What do you look like and what is your profession? Are you
heterosexual? Do you own your own home? Do you have kids? You like to
cook, but do you do it well? Depending on the answers to these
questions, I might be able to help you change your status. Call me.

Old 24-09-2011, 05:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dan Landau" wrote in message
HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

no, that is not the reason.

Old 24-09-2011, 05:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" wrote in message
om...
On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

What do you look like and what is your profession? Are you heterosexual?
Do you own your own home? Do you have kids? You like to cook, but do you
do it well? Depending on the answers to these questions, I might be able
to help you change your status. Call me.

He would still be weird. Maybe even more so.

Old 24-09-2011, 05:57 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
(Dan Landau) wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

No.

Next?

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
Old 24-09-2011, 06:50 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 23:35:23 -0400, news wrote:

On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:
HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

Only you can answer that.
It's weird that you can't spell "weird", however.

It only means his news reader doesn't have a spell checker.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Old 24-09-2011, 06:52 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 00:07:12 -0400, Cheryl
wrote:

I might be able to help you change your status. Call me.

snork That's too funny!

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.

Old 24-09-2011, 07:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/24/2011 12:41 AM, Pico Rico wrote:
wrote in message
om...
On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

What do you look like and what is your profession? Are you heterosexual?
Do you own your own home? Do you have kids? You like to cook, but do you
do it well? Depending on the answers to these questions, I might be able
to help you change your status. Call me.

He would still be weird. Maybe even more so.

I specialize in weird.

Old 24-09-2011, 11:23 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Nad Nad is offline

news wrote:
On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:
HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

Only you can answer that.
It's weird that you can't spell "weird", however.

That is weird

Hmmm... I would say it depends on your thoughts...
If you have thoughts of harming others, then you have severe problems.

Being single is not being weird. I have been single all of life and will
die that way.
It is better to be single than to be married to someone that you cannot
stand to be with.

I think the problem is, Landau does not know who he is?

This is an excellent book on finding out who you really are and explains
why you may or may not get along with other people.

Please Understand Me II: Temperament, Character, Intelligence [Paperback]
David Keirsey (Author)

http://alturl.com/kc45b

--
Nad
Old 24-09-2011, 02:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Nad Nad is offline

Sqwertz wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 02:00:18 -0400, Cheryl wrote:

On 9/24/2011 12:41 AM, Pico Rico wrote:
wrote in message
om...
On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

What do you look like and what is your profession? Are you heterosexual?
Do you own your own home? Do you have kids? You like to cook, but do you
do it well? Depending on the answers to these questions, I might be able
to help you change your status. Call me.

He would still be weird. Maybe even more so.

I specialize in weird.

Do you have any gerbils?

-sw

You, you... Have Gerbils... Weird indeed, economic times must be hard for
some.

Do they taste like chicken?

--
Nad
Old 24-09-2011, 03:57 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 23, 9:46*pm, (Dan Landau) wrote:
HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

Waaaal, if you're over 40 and never been married, it makes me wonder
why you've never been caught.

Define weird any way you like. Maybe you're just smart.
Old 24-09-2011, 04:16 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
Nad wrote:

news wrote:
On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:
HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

Only you can answer that.
It's weird that you can't spell "weird", however.

That is weird

Hmmm... I would say it depends on your thoughts...
If you have thoughts of harming others, then you have severe problems.

Being single is not being weird. I have been single all of life and will
die that way.
It is better to be single than to be married to someone that you cannot
stand to be with.

That's true. I've known people who have been married, some several
times, and they just were never happy with it. Others, like my uncle
Dan, were married a long time (51 years to his first wife), and when she
died, he was in another relationship very quickly.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA