Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.trauma-ptsd

Default Getting married again Peter?

I hear you are engaged to a ugly bitch called Ruth Grealy.
Boy she must be hard up as you were the worst **** I ever had.
Even your two boys were better than you.
Did you ever get that Green Card.
Yes I know that was the only reason you married me - to get a Green
Card.
And then you went and took all my money.
Has Ruth Grealy got money to too?
You were always a lazy **** looking for an easy mark Lucas!
Looks like PTSD is your latest con.