Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Twelve SMART Men

There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"HumBug!" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 11:41:48 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Helms
> > wrote:
>
>>On Jul 5, 1:39 pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>>> There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

>>Too bad they couldn't render a "What the hell were you thinking for
>>those 31 days?" verdict.

> SO, another GUILTY person gets away with a major crime,
> and people who have done little or NOTHING are wasting away in jail.
>

> Does NOT seem right.

You have a lynch-mob mentality! Get help!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 1:39*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

There were 7 women. Why does your subject say men?

And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. It's OJ all over
again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
wasn't there to prove it.

A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 12:08:24 -0700 (PDT), Nancy2
> wrote:

> It's OJ all over again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell...

That's all you had to say. The judicial system of the USA is a
world-wide joke and deserves to be thought of as such.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2011 3:08 PM, Nancy2 wrote:
> On Jul 5, 1:39 pm, Brooklyn1<Gravesend1> wrote:
>> There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

> There were 7 women. Why does your subject say men?
>
> And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. It's OJ all over
> again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
> wasn't there to prove it.
>
> A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

Oh, well, it's nothing she didn't bring on herself.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 12:31*pm, Nancy Young > wrote:
> On 7/5/2011 3:08 PM, Nancy2 wrote:
>
> > On Jul 5, 1:39 pm, Brooklyn1<Gravesend1> *wrote:
> >> There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

> > There were 7 women. *Why does your subject say men?

> > And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. *It's OJ all over
> > again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
> > wasn't there to prove it.

> > A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

> I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. *Going out
> to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
> I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.
>
> Oh, well, it's nothing she didn't bring on herself.
>
> nancy

I'm thinking she will need a body guard...
I think she is guilty as hell myself...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
. com...
> On 7/5/2011 3:43 PM, merryb wrote:
>> On Jul 5, 12:31 pm, Nancy > wrote:

>>> I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
>>> to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
>>> I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.
>>>
>>> Oh, well, it's nothing she didn't bring on herself.

>> I'm thinking she will need a body guard...
>> I think she is guilty as hell myself...

> She did something to that kid accidentally or not, put her in
> the trunk and eventually tossed her into the woods. We'll
> probably never know what happened.
>
> nancy

Were any of you in the courtroom to hear all the evidence like those jurors?
If not, all your opinions aren't worth a pennyworth of dogshit!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 2:08*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 14:39:18 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> > There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

> Except 5 of them were women.

LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2011 4:50 PM, graham wrote:
> "Nancy > wrote

>> On 7/5/2011 3:43 PM, merryb wrote:

>>> I'm thinking she will need a body guard...
>>> I think she is guilty as hell myself...

>> She did something to that kid accidentally or not, put her in
>> the trunk and eventually tossed her into the woods. We'll
>> probably never know what happened.

> Were any of you in the courtroom to hear all the evidence like those jurors?
> If not, all your opinions aren't worth a pennyworth of dogshit!

What's it to you? I've noticed your opinions stink up the joint
more than most.

I did watch most of the trial. I'm entitled to my opinion just as
much as the next person.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2011 1:31 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 7/5/2011 3:08 PM, Nancy2 wrote:
>> On Jul 5, 1:39 pm, Brooklyn1<Gravesend1> wrote:
>>> There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

>> There were 7 women. Why does your subject say men?
>>
>> And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. It's OJ all over
>> again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
>> wasn't there to prove it.
>>
>> A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

> I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
> to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
> I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.
>

> nancy

Seriously? She'll write at least one book and a movie about
poor, misunderstood Casey, and she'll party all the way to the bank.

SOMEONE killed the child and who had more opportunity and stood to gain
more from the death? (Freedom from motherhood.)

OB food: she got out of a pickle and is now high on the hog.

gloria p

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> On 7/5/2011 4:50 PM, graham wrote:

>> Were any of you in the courtroom to hear all the evidence like those
>> jurors?
>> If not, all your opinions aren't worth a pennyworth of dogshit!

> What's it to you? I've noticed your opinions stink up the joint
> more than most.
>
> I did watch most of the trial. I'm entitled to my opinion just as
> much as the next person.

She was declared not guilty. No one has the right to declare her guilty.
You can have your opinion, but what's it worth? A not guilty person isn't
supposed to pay the penalty of the guilty.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2011 5:36 PM, gloria.p wrote:
> On 7/5/2011 1:31 PM, Nancy Young wrote:

>> I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
>> to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
>> I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

> Seriously? She'll write at least one book and a movie about
> poor, misunderstood Casey, and she'll party all the way to the bank.

But she liked hanging out in bars partying. Staying home counting
her money doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun for someone like
that. I don't know how drastically she can change her appearance
so she can even safely go to the mall.

> SOMEONE killed the child and who had more opportunity and stood to gain
> more from the death? (Freedom from motherhood.)

It's chilling to think about. The whole thing was just fascinating
to watch, like how far she'd take her lies, but in the end, that
little girl is dead. No one wins in this one.

> OB food: she got out of a pickle and is now high on the hog.

Heh.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2011 5:39 PM, Giusi wrote:
> "Nancy > ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>> On 7/5/2011 4:50 PM, graham wrote:

>>> Were any of you in the courtroom to hear all the evidence like those
>>> jurors?
>>> If not, all your opinions aren't worth a pennyworth of dogshit!

>> What's it to you? I've noticed your opinions stink up the joint
>> more than most.
>>
>> I did watch most of the trial. I'm entitled to my opinion just as
>> much as the next person.

> She was declared not guilty. No one has the right to declare her guilty.

I can say she's guilty of doing something with that child. I can't lock
her up for it.

> You can have your opinion, but what's it worth? A not guilty person isn't
> supposed to pay the penalty of the guilty.

I'm not stopping her from doing anything. People saw first hand what
she is like, saw the lies coming straight from her mouth, they have the
right to associate with her or not. That's the way it goes.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 1:20*pm, Nancy Young > wrote:
> On 7/5/2011 3:43 PM, merryb wrote:
>
> > On Jul 5, 12:31 pm, Nancy > *wrote:
> >> I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. *Going out
> >> to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
> >> I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

> >> Oh, well, it's nothing she didn't bring on herself.

> > I'm thinking she will need a body guard...
> > I think she is guilty as hell myself...

> She did something to that kid accidentally or not, put her in
> the trunk and eventually tossed her into the woods. *We'll
> probably never know what happened.
>
> nancy

I 100% agree with you...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 2:36*pm, "gloria.p" > wrote:
> On 7/5/2011 1:31 PM, Nancy Young wrote:

> >> There were 7 women. Why does your subject say men?

> >> And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. It's OJ all over
> >> again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
> >> wasn't there to prove it.

> >> A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

> > I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
> > to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
> > I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

> > nancy

> Seriously? * She'll write at least one book and a movie about
> poor, misunderstood Casey, and she'll party all the way to the bank.
>
> SOMEONE killed the child and who had more opportunity and stood to gain
> more from the death? *(Freedom from motherhood.)
>
> OB food: *she got out of a pickle and is now high on the hog.
>
> gloria p

LOL- You are bad....love your pun!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 2:39*pm, "Giusi" > wrote:
> "Nancy Young" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>
> > On 7/5/2011 4:50 PM, graham wrote:
> >> Were any of you in the courtroom to hear all the evidence like those
> >> jurors?
> >> If not, all your opinions aren't worth a pennyworth of dogshit!

> > What's it to you? *I've noticed your opinions stink up the joint
> > more than most.

> > I did watch most of the trial. *I'm entitled to my opinion just as
> > much as the next person.

> She was declared not guilty. *No one has the right to declare her guilty.
> You can have your opinion, but what's it worth? *A not guilty person isn't
> supposed to pay the penalty of the guilty.

But she will, regardless...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy2" > wrote in message
> On Jul 5, 1:39 pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>> There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

> There were 7 women. Why does your subject say men?

Ever hear of the Henry Fonda classic film '12 Angry Men'? I suspect the
subject is a play on that.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 4:36*pm, "gloria.p" > wrote:
> On 7/5/2011 1:31 PM, Nancy Young wrote:

> >> There were 7 women. Why does your subject say men?

> >> And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. It's OJ all over
> >> again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
> >> wasn't there to prove it.

> >> A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

> > I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
> > to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
> > I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

> > nancy

> Seriously? * She'll write at least one book and a movie about
> poor, misunderstood Casey, and she'll party all the way to the bank.

I have visions of her ending up on "Celebrity Rehab" (hey they have
the likes of Amy Fisher on there LOL), then being found dead of a drug
overdose. One can only hope.

> SOMEONE killed the child and who had more opportunity and stood to gain
> more from the death? *(Freedom from motherhood.)
>
> OB food: *she got out of a pickle and is now high on the hog.

I bet she goes to Disneyland.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ranee replied to Giusi:

>> She was declared not guilty. No one has the right to declare her guilty.
>> You can have your opinion, but what's it worth? A not guilty person
>> isn't supposed to pay the penalty of the guilty.

> Not guilty is a legal term. It is not the same thing as innocent.

After OJ was acquitted, a lot of pundits were batting around the notion that
the term "not guilty" should be changed to "not proven guilty."

The fact that Casey Anthony was acquitted doesn't change the fact that she's
not going to be babysitting the neighbors' kids anytime soon.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2011 2:04 AM, Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> Ranee replied to Giusi:
>
>>> She was declared not guilty. No one has the right to declare her guilty.
>>> You can have your opinion, but what's it worth? A not guilty person
>>> isn't supposed to pay the penalty of the guilty.

>> Not guilty is a legal term. It is not the same thing as innocent.

> After OJ was acquitted, a lot of pundits were batting around the notion that
> the term "not guilty" should be changed to "not proven guilty."
>
> The fact that Casey Anthony was acquitted doesn't change the fact that she's
> not going to be babysitting the neighbors' kids anytime soon.

This trial was televised, and before that many people had followed the
story for a couple of years. Just because a jury wasn't convinced
doesn't mean people are going to go Oh, Okay! and wipe their mind
clear of anything they believed.

The only thing she won yesterday was her freedom from jail. So be it.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Every single one of you who has paid enough attention to think

On Jul 5, 2:43*pm, merryb > wrote:
> On Jul 5, 12:31*pm, Nancy Young > wrote:

> > > There were 7 women. *Why does your subject say men?

> > > And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. *It's OJ all over
> > > again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
> > > wasn't there to prove it.

> > > A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

> > I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. *Going out
> > to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
> > I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

> > Oh, well, it's nothing she didn't bring on herself.

> > nancy

> I'm thinking she will need a body guard...
> I think she is guilty as hell myself...

Don't you lame-asses have lives?

Here, I took about 30 seconds to find this for you: http://s4.hubimg.com/u/458035_f260.jpg
But what you really need is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMfpPcgS9XQ

Now you can go back to watching that episode of Inside Edition that
you Tivoed.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 3:50*pm, "graham" > wrote:
> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>
> . com...

> >> I'm thinking she will need a body guard...
> >> I think she is guilty as hell myself...

> > She did something to that kid accidentally or not, put her in
> > the trunk and eventually tossed her into the woods. *We'll
> > probably never know what happened.

> > nancy

> Were any of you in the courtroom to hear all the evidence like those jurors?
> If not, all your opinions aren't worth a pennyworth of dogshit!

No, but they faithfully watched Inside Edition, and CNN, and lots of
other crappy TV shows about it. Isn't that good enough?

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Every single one of you who has paid enough attention to thinkthey can second guess a jury is a pathetic loser

On 7/6/2011 8:26 AM, Bryan wrote:
> On Jul 5, 2:43 pm, > wrote:
>> On Jul 5, 12:31 pm, Nancy > wrote:

>>> I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
>>> to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
>>> I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

>>> Oh, well, it's nothing she didn't bring on herself.

>>> nancy

>> I'm thinking she will need a body guard...
>> I think she is guilty as hell myself...

> Don't you lame-asses have lives?
>
> Here, I took about 30 seconds to find this for you: http://s4.hubimg.com/u/458035_f260.jpg
> But what you really need is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMfpPcgS9XQ
>
> Now you can go back to watching that episode of Inside Edition that
> you Tivoed.

You equate watching the justice system in action with watching celebrity
gossip? Not surprising.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 6, 7:40*am, Nancy Young > wrote:
> On 7/6/2011 8:26 AM, Bryan wrote:

> >> I'm thinking she will need a body guard...
> >> I think she is guilty as hell myself...

> > Don't you lame-asses have lives?

> > Here, I took about 30 seconds to find this for you:http://s4.hubimg.com/u/458035_f260.jpg
> > But what you really need is this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMfpPcgS9XQ

> > Now you can go back to watching that episode of Inside Edition that
> > you Tivoed.

> You equate watching the justice system in action with watching celebrity
> gossip? *Not surprising.

It's not that much different, and in order to "second guess" the jury,
you'd have needed to watch the whole thing? Was it televised in its
entirety? Here's a guy who was the
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43651613...me_and_courts/

Maybe I should have compared it to one of the reality TV shows
instead, but I can bet that that trial has gotten more time on the
"celebrity gossip" shows than anything else in the past however-long-
it-has-been-going-on.

> nancy

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2011 3:31 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 7/5/2011 3:08 PM, Nancy2 wrote:
>> On Jul 5, 1:39 pm, Brooklyn1<Gravesend1> wrote:
>>> There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

>> There were 7 women. Why does your subject say men?
>>
>> And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. It's OJ all over
>> again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
>> wasn't there to prove it.
>>
>> A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

> I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
> to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
> I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.
>
> Oh, well, it's nothing she didn't bring on herself.
>
> nancy

Maybe she will redeem herself by announcing she will devout her life to
finding the real killer just like oj. I wonder if shes plays golf?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ranée at Arabian Knits" > ha scritto nel messaggio

No, I don't feel for her. Nor do I think that she > should be exempt from
trial of public opinion.

I don't feel sorry for her, either, and I feel she probably is a person who
should have given her child up for adoption, but being whatever kind of
horrible mother is not the same as being a premeditated assassin, and that's
what people here are saying. The jury was not convinced.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2011 9:39 AM, Bryan wrote:
> On Jul 6, 7:40 am, Nancy > wrote:
>> On 7/6/2011 8:26 AM, Bryan wrote:

>>> Now you can go back to watching that episode of Inside Edition that
>>> you Tivoed.

>> You equate watching the justice system in action with watching celebrity
>> gossip? Not surprising.

> It's not that much different, and in order to "second guess" the jury,
> you'd have needed to watch the whole thing? Was it televised in its
> entirety?

Yes. It was. There is a great deal of down time during trials, it
didn't involve watching 8 hours a day. Vastly less.

> Maybe I should have compared it to one of the reality TV shows
> instead, but I can bet that that trial has gotten more time on the
> "celebrity gossip" shows than anything else in the past however-long-
> it-has-been-going-on.

That means nothing.

Was it an accident? I don't know. But if the baby's mandible was
in place despite decomp, I believe that duct tape was on her face.
Make of that what you will, it doesn't matter. But it's not your
concern if I spent my time watching the trial or not.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 10:06:02 +0200, "Giusi" > wrote:

>"Ranée at Arabian Knits" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>> "Giusi" > wrote:
>>
>>> She was declared not guilty. No one has the right to declare her guilty.
>>> You can have your opinion, but what's it worth? A not guilty person
>>> isn't
>>> supposed to pay the penalty of the guilty.

>> Not guilty is a legal term. It is not the same thing as innocent.

>I understand that perfectly. The court system was meant to allow some
>measure of exoneration, however. If Bob actually accuses Sheldon of child
>molestation in court and Sheldon is declared not guilty, should he spend the
>rest of his life under the cloud of "he did something" " no smoke without
>fire" "they just couldn't prove it!? What if your husband was accused and
>acquitted?

Don't be so stupid... what if her husband was accused and found
*guilty*? In Arabia the accused would be beheaded that day without
any trial. Anthony was acquitted solely because twelve of her peers
used their common sense. There is very good reason why in the US a
jury is sequestered, to insulate them from pinheads like yoose and the
TV talking head bobble head clowns.

And _IF_ that kid (or any kid/adult in that county) drowned in a back
yard pool the _only_ guilty party is the County for not instituting
proper protections against uninvited guests of all types (even pets)
entering a pool; there's no fence, self closing gate, alarm, no
nothing like in communities where thinking people live. Florida has
some really stupid morons and dangerous people running that state, as
stupid and dangerous as those who wanted Caseys blood without any
proof whatsoever... bunch of wild beasts.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 10:06:02 +0200, "Giusi" > wrote:

>"Ranée at Arabian Knits" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>> "Giusi" > wrote:
>>
>>> She was declared not guilty. No one has the right to declare her guilty.
>>> You can have your opinion, but what's it worth? A not guilty person
>>> isn't
>>> supposed to pay the penalty of the guilty.

>> Not guilty is a legal term. It is not the same thing as innocent.

Yes it is... a verdict of not guilty makes one as innocent as you...
the _only_ innocent human is still in the womb... and now with modern
technology who knows. "Innocent" is a biblical term, has no basis in
reality. No human being hasn't impure thoughts... anyone who even
thinks of inflicting harm, however fleetingly, is not innocent. Casey
was judged Not Guilty, she's as innocent as any of us walking the
earth and breathing free air. Yoose are not fit for jury duty.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan > wrote:
>On Jul 5, 3:50*pm, "graham" > wrote:

She'll be fine. Casey is only 25 years old. She will move out of
that redneck bible thumping state, change her name and start a new
life. In a strange way this is the best thing that could have
befallen her... it tested her mettle, it will force her to leave that
awful environment and especially her wretched parents who never did
her an ounce of good. And plenty of good people will councel her,
help her relocate, and help her financially. Casey already suffered
far more than she deserved, she deserves all the help she can get,
enduring what she already has indicates that inside she is a strong
and good person, she will will be fine... she'd make a fine soldier,
she IS a fine soldier. And I have no doubt that she was sexually
molested by her father and her older brother, etal., and her mother
knew and condoned it, likely participated... a much more common family
dynamic than many think.

>> > She did something to that kid accidentally or not, put her in
>> > the trunk and eventually tossed her into the woods. *We'll
>> > probably never know what happened.

>> Were any of you in the courtroom to hear all the evidence like those jurors?
>> If not, all your opinions aren't worth a pennyworth of dogshit!

>No, but they faithfully watched Inside Edition, and CNN, and lots of
>other crappy TV shows about it. Isn't that good enough?

Hehehehehe. . . .

You fergot Fox... I thought Geraldo (the two faced ignorant *******)
was gonna have a stroke, the way he's carrying on he may still. Those
TV talking heads must have had a lot of money riding on the Casey
horse.

From the moment the jury was sent to deliberate I would have bet any
of the blood thirsty preditors a hundred bucks that the verdict would
be exactly as it turned out. In fact I won ten bucks from my cheapo
redneck neighbor... come to think of it he hasn't paid me yet, and I
won't ask until in company so I can embarrass the piker. Those cops
who accused her of lying owe Casey an apology, in fact if they can
find the cojones they should petition the judge to purge those charges
from her record... if anyone lied is was those cops, ALL cops lie,
it's a prequesite for the job. It was the cop's lies that got Casey
indicted.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:46:15 -0400, George >
wrote:

>On 7/5/2011 3:31 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
>>>
>>> There were 7 women. Why does your subject say men?
>>>
>>> And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. It's OJ all over
>>> again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
>>> wasn't there to prove it.
>>>
>>> A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

>> I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
>> to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
>> I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.
>>
>> Oh, well, it's nothing she didn't bring on herself.
>>
>> nancy

>Maybe she will redeem herself by announcing she will devout her life to
>finding the real killer just like oj.

It's *devote*, MORON!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2011-07-06, George > wrote:

> Maybe she will redeem herself by announcing she will devout her life to
> finding the real killer just like oj. I wonder if shes plays golf?

I didn't follow any of it, but jes read the wiki page on the entire
trial.

If she didn't actually kill the child, she knows who did and she's
still equally guilty. I suspect the dirtbag will go out like Sharon
Stone in Casino. Used up and tossed aside like an old rag or jes
plain stomped into the piece of crap she really is. The sooner, the
better.

Any mother that doesn't know or care where her child is, needs to be
forcefully relieved of all responsibility for that child. I think in
this case, a short course on small caliber ballistics would've
sufficed, nicely.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> She'll be fine. *Casey is only 25 years old. *She will move out of
> that redneck bible thumping state, change her name and start a new
> life. *

Tonya Harding's ex-husband Jeff Gillooly changed his name after it had
been besmirched in the mid 90's, changed it to Jeff Stone. Didn't
work then, when he wasn't a household name and not very recognizable,
and it won't happen to Casey Anthony either, who is much more
recognizable. If she changes her name and tries to disappear, I have
every faith that the tabloid media will find her.

In a strange way this is the best thing that could have
> befallen her... it tested her mettle, it will force her to leave that
> awful environment and especially her wretched parents who never did
> her an ounce of good. *And plenty of good people will councel her,
> help her relocate, and help her financially. *Casey already suffered
> far more than she deserved, she deserves all the help she can get,
> enduring what she already has indicates that inside she is a strong
> and good person, she will will be fine... she'd make a fine soldier,
> she IS a fine soldier. *And I have no doubt that she was sexually
> molested by her father and her older brother, etal., and her mother
> knew and condoned it, likely participated... a much more common family
> dynamic than many think.

Most people who were molested by fathers and family members do not let
their child go missing for more than 30 days before calling the cops.

In a lot of ways, this is like the Susan Smith story, where the child
(or in the Smith case, children) disappeared, and the mother made up
lie after lie after lie until the police charged them as the
murderer. The only difference is that Susan Smith is spending the
rest of her life at the state nervous hospital, while Casey Anthony is
free. Casey will get what's coming to her; there are too many ****ed
off people with guns in this country and one of them will do the world
a favor.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2011 4:18 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> It's *devote*, MORON!

Sounds like you found your true calling (spell checker on a newsgroup).
You have certainly shown time and time again that your imagined
omniscient abilities are defective..
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 6, 9:17*pm, Michael OConnor > wrote:

> In a lot of ways, this is like the Susan Smith story, where the child
> (or in the Smith case, children) disappeared, and the mother made up
> lie after lie after lie until the police charged them as the
> murderer. *The only difference is that Susan Smith is spending the
> rest of her life at the state nervous hospital, while Casey Anthony is
> free. *Casey will get what's coming to her; there are too many ****ed
> off people with guns in this country and one of them will do the world
> a favor.

You are some kind of stupid animal. What's far worse than letting the
guilty go free is the state killing an innocent person. The State of
Texas is probably going to do just that unless civilized folks can
stop them. Governor Rick Perry deserves far worse than Casey A. but
he won't get it either.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 6, 3:17*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> Bryan > wrote:

> She'll be fine. *Casey is only 25 years old. *She will move out of
> that redneck bible thumping state, change her name and start a new
> life. *In a strange way this is the best thing that could have
> befallen her... it tested her mettle, it will force her to leave that
> awful environment and especially her wretched parents who never did
> her an ounce of good. *And plenty of good people will councel her,
> help her relocate, and help her financially. *Casey already suffered
> far more than she deserved, she deserves all the help she can get,
> enduring what she already has indicates that inside she is a strong
> and good person, she will will be fine... she'd make a fine soldier,
> she IS a fine soldier. *And I have no doubt that she was sexually
> molested by her father and her older brother, etal., and her mother
> knew and condoned it, likely participated... a much more common family
> dynamic than many think.

> >> Were any of you in the courtroom to hear all the evidence like those jurors?
> >> If not, all your opinions aren't worth a pennyworth of dogshit!

> >No, but they faithfully watched Inside Edition, and CNN, and lots of
> >other crappy TV shows about it. *Isn't that good enough?

> Hehehehehe. . . .

You are focusing on her implants, Shel, and not thinking straight -
she's a pathological, sociological, scheming liar. She was a lousy
mother. Her parents, whom you deride, were the only stable influence
in that little girl's life - they gave her attention, socialization,
food, clothing and a roof over her head, none of which Casey could
provide.

She should apologize to the cops who accused her of lying? Are you
finally out of your mind? The lies were proven in court. I knew you
were somewhat misogynistic, but I'm finally speechless about your
opinions.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 7, 9:52*am, George > wrote:
> On 7/6/2011 4:18 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
> > It's *devote*, MORON!

> Sounds like you found your true calling (spell checker on a newsgroup).
> You have certainly shown time and time again that your imagined
> omniscient abilities are defective..

LOL. Shel can't even spell when he's got a spell checker to use.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
Nancy2 > wrote:

> On Jul 6, 3:17*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:

> > She'll be fine. *Casey is only 25 years old.

> You are focusing on her implants, Shel, and not thinking straight -
> she's a pathological, sociological, scheming liar.

Just like Sheldon himself?

> I knew you
> were somewhat misogynistic, but I'm finally speechless about your
> opinions.

I'm not surprised at all.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 6, 8:17*am, Ran e at Arabian Knits >
wrote:
> In article >,

> > > * Not guilty is a legal term. *It is not the same thing as innocent.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 7, 12:40*pm, Nancy2 > wrote:
> On Jul 6, 3:17*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>

> > Bryan > wrote:

> > She'll be fine. *Casey is only 25 years old. *She will move out of
> > that redneck bible thumping state, change her name and start a new
> > life. *In a strange way this is the best thing that could have
> > befallen her... it tested her mettle, it will force her to leave that
> > awful environment and especially her wretched parents who never did
> > her an ounce of good. *And plenty of good people will councel her,
> > help her relocate, and help her financially. *Casey already suffered
> > far more than she deserved, she deserves all the help she can get,
> > enduring what she already has indicates that inside she is a strong
> > and good person, she will will be fine... she'd make a fine soldier,
> > she IS a fine soldier. *And I have no doubt that she was sexually
> > molested by her father and her older brother, etal., and her mother
> > knew and condoned it, likely participated... a much more common family
> > dynamic than many think.

> > >No, but they faithfully watched Inside Edition, and CNN, and lots of
> > >other crappy TV shows about it. *Isn't that good enough?

> > Hehehehehe. . . .

> You are focusing on her implants, Shel, and not thinking straight -
> she's a pathological, sociological, scheming liar. *

"Sociological"????

> N.

--Bryan