Old 05-07-2011, 07:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Twelve SMART Men

There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

Old 05-07-2011, 07:48 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"HumBug!" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 11:41:48 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Helms
wrote:

On Jul 5, 1:39 pm, Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:
There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

Too bad they couldn't render a "What the hell were you thinking for
those 31 days?" verdict.

SO, another GUILTY person gets away with a major crime,
and people who have done little or NOTHING are wasting away in jail.

Does NOT seem right.

You have a lynch-mob mentality! Get help!

Old 05-07-2011, 08:08 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 1:39*pm, Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:
There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

There were 7 women. Why does your subject say men?

And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. It's OJ all over
again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
wasn't there to prove it.

A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

N.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 12:08:24 -0700 (PDT), Nancy2
wrote:

It's OJ all over again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell...

That's all you had to say. The judicial system of the USA is a
world-wide joke and deserves to be thought of as such.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2011 3:08 PM, Nancy2 wrote:
On Jul 5, 1:39 pm, Brooklyn1Gravesend1 wrote:
There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

There were 7 women. Why does your subject say men?

And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. It's OJ all over
again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
wasn't there to prove it.

A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

Oh, well, it's nothing she didn't bring on herself.

nancy

Old 05-07-2011, 08:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 12:31*pm, Nancy Young wrote:
On 7/5/2011 3:08 PM, Nancy2 wrote:

On Jul 5, 1:39 pm, Brooklyn1Gravesend1 *wrote:
There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

There were 7 women. *Why does your subject say men?

And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. *It's OJ all over
again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
wasn't there to prove it.

A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. *Going out
to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

Oh, well, it's nothing she didn't bring on herself.

nancy

I'm thinking she will need a body guard...
I think she is guilty as hell myself...
Old 05-07-2011, 09:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" wrote in message
. com...
On 7/5/2011 3:43 PM, merryb wrote:
On Jul 5, 12:31 pm, Nancy wrote:

I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

Oh, well, it's nothing she didn't bring on herself.

I'm thinking she will need a body guard...
I think she is guilty as hell myself...

She did something to that kid accidentally or not, put her in
the trunk and eventually tossed her into the woods. We'll
probably never know what happened.

nancy

Were any of you in the courtroom to hear all the evidence like those jurors?
If not, all your opinions aren't worth a pennyworth of dogshit!

Old 05-07-2011, 09:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 2:08*pm, Sqwertz wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 14:39:18 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

Except 5 of them were women.

LOL
Old 05-07-2011, 10:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2011 4:50 PM, graham wrote:
"Nancy wrote

On 7/5/2011 3:43 PM, merryb wrote:

I'm thinking she will need a body guard...
I think she is guilty as hell myself...

She did something to that kid accidentally or not, put her in
the trunk and eventually tossed her into the woods. We'll
probably never know what happened.

Were any of you in the courtroom to hear all the evidence like those jurors?
If not, all your opinions aren't worth a pennyworth of dogshit!

What's it to you? I've noticed your opinions stink up the joint
more than most.

I did watch most of the trial. I'm entitled to my opinion just as
much as the next person.

nancy
Old 05-07-2011, 10:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2011 1:31 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
On 7/5/2011 3:08 PM, Nancy2 wrote:
On Jul 5, 1:39 pm, Brooklyn1Gravesend1 wrote:
There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

There were 7 women. Why does your subject say men?

And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. It's OJ all over
again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
wasn't there to prove it.

A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

nancy

Seriously? She'll write at least one book and a movie about
poor, misunderstood Casey, and she'll party all the way to the bank.

SOMEONE killed the child and who had more opportunity and stood to gain
more from the death? (Freedom from motherhood.)

OB food: she got out of a pickle and is now high on the hog.

gloria p

Old 05-07-2011, 10:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" ha scritto nel messaggio

On 7/5/2011 4:50 PM, graham wrote:

Were any of you in the courtroom to hear all the evidence like those
jurors?
If not, all your opinions aren't worth a pennyworth of dogshit!

What's it to you? I've noticed your opinions stink up the joint
more than most.

I did watch most of the trial. I'm entitled to my opinion just as
much as the next person.

She was declared not guilty. No one has the right to declare her guilty.
You can have your opinion, but what's it worth? A not guilty person isn't
supposed to pay the penalty of the guilty.

Old 05-07-2011, 10:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2011 5:36 PM, gloria.p wrote:
On 7/5/2011 1:31 PM, Nancy Young wrote:

I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

Seriously? She'll write at least one book and a movie about
poor, misunderstood Casey, and she'll party all the way to the bank.

But she liked hanging out in bars partying. Staying home counting
her money doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun for someone like
that. I don't know how drastically she can change her appearance
so she can even safely go to the mall.

SOMEONE killed the child and who had more opportunity and stood to gain
more from the death? (Freedom from motherhood.)

It's chilling to think about. The whole thing was just fascinating
to watch, like how far she'd take her lies, but in the end, that
little girl is dead. No one wins in this one.

OB food: she got out of a pickle and is now high on the hog.

Heh.

nancy
Old 05-07-2011, 10:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2011 5:39 PM, Giusi wrote:
"Nancy ha scritto nel messaggio

On 7/5/2011 4:50 PM, graham wrote:

Were any of you in the courtroom to hear all the evidence like those
jurors?
If not, all your opinions aren't worth a pennyworth of dogshit!

What's it to you? I've noticed your opinions stink up the joint
more than most.

I did watch most of the trial. I'm entitled to my opinion just as
much as the next person.

She was declared not guilty. No one has the right to declare her guilty.

I can say she's guilty of doing something with that child. I can't lock
her up for it.

You can have your opinion, but what's it worth? A not guilty person isn't
supposed to pay the penalty of the guilty.

I'm not stopping her from doing anything. People saw first hand what
she is like, saw the lies coming straight from her mouth, they have the
right to associate with her or not. That's the way it goes.

nancy
Old 05-07-2011, 11:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 12:31 pm, Nancy *wrote:
I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. *Going out
to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

Oh, well, it's nothing she didn't bring on herself.

I'm thinking she will need a body guard...
I think she is guilty as hell myself...

She did something to that kid accidentally or not, put her in
the trunk and eventually tossed her into the woods. *We'll
probably never know what happened.

nancy

I 100% agree with you...
Old 05-07-2011, 11:08 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 2:36*pm, "gloria.p" wrote:
[...]

LOL- You are bad....love your pun!