Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default For those of you with RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome)

And probably the reason why a few posters on here don't suffer from RLS.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/sc...ng-in-bed-try-
masturbating/story-fn5fsgyc-1226031963818

http://tinyurl.com/3novkxn

Sick of jerking in bed? Try masturbating

By Peter Farquhar, Technology Editor
From: news.com.au
April 01, 2011 12:42PM

Dopamines relieve RLS
Ejaculation releases dopamines
Connect the dots

SOME say it makes you go blind. Others reply that hey, the lights are out
anyway, and I need some sleep.

Yes, we're talking about masturbation. And later, about how doing it more
often can be good for your health.

Particularly if you suffer from Restless Leg Syndrome - a condition that
causes as much consternation in scientific circles as it does to those who
claim to suffer from it.

Restless Leg Syndrome - RLS - is characterised by an irresistable urge in
the limbs to move or spasm.

As the name suggests, it mainly affects the legs, and is at its most
active when the sufferer is trying to sleep.

The tickling or burning sensation builds up until the affected limb
spasms, then settles only to build up again.

It's not unusual for people who suffer RLS - which has a wide range of
effects - to describe it as torturous.

The scientific community is not so easily convinced. The cause of any
individual's RLS is difficult to diagnose and treatments can range from
relaxation techniques to cutting down on coffee to increasing physical
exercise.

Of particular concern is the potential for pharmaceutical companies to
develop and promote drugs that "cure" RLS online and through backing RLS
support groups.

Some of the drugs have been proven effective and are endorsed by
government agencies. One such line of drugs includes dopamines.

Fortunately, the body can produce a ready supply of dopamine, something
which Luis Martin and his colleagues at Sao Paulo's Federal University
have decided to, er, investigate further.

Here's comes the bit about masturbation.

In this month's edition of Sleep Science, Prof Marin points to study
results from the University of Groningen in The Netherlands, which shows
ejaculation in men swamping their brains with dopamines.

"Manual penile stimulation was performed by the volunteer's female
partner," the study says, with the end goal producing "a wide variety of
rewarding behaviors".

"Parallels are drawn between ejaculation and heroin rush," it concludes.

Prof Luis says this seems like a simple way for men to reproduce the
effects of RLS treatment drugs, without the cost and side effects of using
dopamine agonists, one of which is, bizarrely, problem gambling.

So if you find yourself in bed jerking spasmodically and unable to get to
sleep, why not go with the flow?

A quick hand shandy certainly never hurt anyone and, hey, it may even take
your mind off the slots.

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

Nothing ever truely dies
the Universe wastes nothing
everything is simply... transformed
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 1, 12:27*am, "I'm back." >
wrote:
> [...]
>
> In this month's edition of Sleep Science, Prof Marin points to study
> results from the University of Groningen in The Netherlands, which shows
> ejaculation in men swamping their brains with dopamines.
>
> "Manual penile stimulation was performed by the volunteer's female
> partner," the study says, with the end goal producing "a wide variety of
> rewarding behaviors".
>
> "Parallels are drawn between ejaculation and heroin rush," it concludes.
>
> Prof Luis says this seems like a simple way for men to reproduce the
> effects of RLS treatment drugs, without the cost and side effects of using
> dopamine agonists, one of which is, bizarrely, problem gambling.
>
> So if you find yourself in bed jerking spasmodically and unable to get to
> sleep, why not go with the flow?
>
> A quick hand shandy certainly never hurt anyone and, hey, it may even take

==
Ridiculous
==
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Roy > wrote in news:cb44f4e8-5673-4b0f-9bfe-
:

> On Apr 1, 12:27*am, "I'm back." >
> wrote:
>> And probably the reason why a few posters on here don't suffer from RLS.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/sc...ng-in-bed-try-
>> masturbating/story-fn5fsgyc-1226031963818
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/3novkxn
>>

> =Ridiculous
> =

The concept of 1st April is totally lost on you, isn't it?

Here's a cyber dime.... go buy yourself a sense of ****ing humor you sour old
fart.

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart
Tasmania

Nothing ever truely dies
the Universe wastes nothing
everything is simply... transformed
Posted to rec.food.cooking

atec77 > wrote in :

> On 1/04/2011 10:04 PM, Stu wrote:
>> On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 06:27:08 GMT, "I'm back."
>> > wrote:
>>> And probably the reason why a few posters on here don't suffer from RLS.
>>> http://www.news.com.au/technology/sc...ng-in-bed-try-
>>> masturbating/story-fn5fsgyc-1226031963818

>> Complaints to

> wotta******

I'm amazed Stu-pid didn't sic his lawyers onto me!!!

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart
Tasmania

Nothing ever truely dies
the Universe wastes nothing
everything is simply... transformed
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 1, 9:47*am, "I'm back." >
wrote:
> atec77 > wrote :
>
> > On 1/04/2011 10:04 PM, Stu wrote:
> >> On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 06:27:08 GMT, "I'm back."

> >> Complaints to

> > * wotta******

> I'm amazed Stu-pid didn't sic his lawyers onto me!!!
>
> --
> Peter Lucas * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> Hobart
> Tasmania * *
>
> Nothing ever truely dies
> the Universe wastes nothing
> everything is simply... transformed

==
Someone should sic their rottweiler on you. Idiot.
==

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Roy > wrote in news:c8cb8d57-075a-4354-a3e2-dc3eb2124c5d@
34g2000pru.googlegroups.com:

> On Apr 1, 9:47*am, "I'm back." >
> wrote:
>> atec77 > wrote :

> LS.

>> > * wotta******

>> I'm amazed Stu-pid didn't sic his lawyers onto me!!!
>>

> =Someone should sic their rottweiler on you. Idiot.
> =

LOL!!!

The last cyber dime didn't work? You weren't able to buy a big enough sense
of humor to drag you up from the depths of your boring, insipid life, and
crack a smile???

Maybe you should kill yourself, right now, and be done with it.

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart
Tasmania

Nothing ever truely dies
the Universe wastes nothing
everything is simply... transformed
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 1, 10:15*am, "I'm back." >
wrote:
> Roy > wrote in news:c8cb8d57-075a-4354-a3e2-dc3eb2124c5d@
> 34g2000pru.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Apr 1, 9:47*am, "I'm back." >
> > wrote:

> > LS.

> >> I'm amazed Stu-pid didn't sic his lawyers onto me!!!

> > =Someone should sic their rottweiler on you. Idiot.
> > =

> LOL!!!
>
> The last cyber dime didn't work? You weren't able to buy a big enough sense
> of humor to drag you up from the depths of your boring, insipid life, and
> crack a smile???
>
> Maybe you should kill yourself, right now, and be done with it.
>
> --
> Peter Lucas * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> Hobart
> Tasmania * *
>
> Nothing ever truely dies
> the Universe wastes nothing
> everything is simply... transformed

==
Its a crime to counsel a person to commit suicide...but what can one
expect from you?...undoubtedly a descendant of criminals.
==

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Roy > wrote in news:5664e798-c7a5-4896-9e79-
:

>> ROFLMAO!!!!!!
>>
>> Everyone can see who the real loser is, Roymond. And that's what's

gettin

http://www.buildeazy.com/bridge.html

>> There's all the stuff you need to build a bridge.
>>
>> Do try, OK. You sound like you're one step away from a heart attack.
>>

> =Ridiculous.
> =

LOL!! It's all just toooo much for you, isn't it Roymond?

Here's a little hint for you, old man, go back read your posts and see
just *who* has been cracking a little tanty :-)

Anyway, you bore me now..... you're far too 'easy'.

So don't go away angry, just go away.

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart
Tasmania

Nothing ever truely dies
the Universe wastes nothing
everything is simply... transformed
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 2, 6:43*pm, "I'm back." >
wrote:
> Roy > wrote in news:5664e798-c7a5-4896-9e79-
> :

> >> ROFLMAO!!!!!!

> >> Everyone can see who the real loser is, Roymond. And that's what's

> gettin
> >> your little panties all in a twist, isn't it? :-)

> >>http://www.buildeazy.com/bridge.html

> >> There's all the stuff you need to build a bridge.

> >> Do try, OK. You sound like you're one step away from a heart attack.

> > =Ridiculous.
> > =

> LOL!! It's all just toooo much for you, isn't it Roymond?
>
> Here's a little hint for you, old man, go back read your posts and see
> just *who* has been cracking a little tanty :-)
>
> Anyway, you bore me now..... you're far too 'easy'.
>
> So don't go away angry, just go away.
>
> --
> Peter Lucas * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> Hobart
> Tasmania * *
>
> Nothing ever truely dies
> the Universe wastes nothing
> everything is simply... transformed

==
Even more ridiculous crap.
==

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 2, 6:43*pm, "I'm back." >
wrote:
> Roy > wrote in news:5664e798-c7a5-4896-9e79-
> :

> >> ROFLMAO!!!!!!

> >> Everyone can see who the real loser is, Roymond. And that's what's

> gettin
> >> your little panties all in a twist, isn't it? :-)

> >>http://www.buildeazy.com/bridge.html

> >> There's all the stuff you need to build a bridge.

> >> Do try, OK. You sound like you're one step away from a heart attack.

> > =Ridiculous.
> > =

> LOL!! It's all just toooo much for you, isn't it Roymond?
>
> Here's a little hint for you, old man, go back read your posts and see
> just *who* has been cracking a little tanty :-)
>
> Anyway, you bore me now..... you're far too 'easy'.
>
> So don't go away angry, just go away.
>
> --
> Peter Lucas * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> Hobart
> Tasmania * *
>
> Nothing ever truely dies
> the Universe wastes nothing
> everything is simply... transformed

==
Tried to find a recipe for your favorite "Pat Pet Noo Na" but wasn't
successful. Will post it for you when I find one.
==