Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default recipe request

ok so I am talking to df last night, she is experiencing computer woes, she
has gotten her hands on several heads of cabbage at a really great price...
good so far... she comes home, looks in file where computer geek of the
genis*useless* says her recipes are... she can't get on line barely past
email, can't find what THEY said they saved and she can't even get to news
groups either... so i am appealing to you for a recipe, preferrably one you
have tried and lik.

she wants a cabbage sweet and sour relish, she had two versions one with
tomatoes one without, she remembers both had onions cabbage and green
pepper, maybe garlic...

she said it tasted good hot or cold, on the side and on meat/meat sands.

she likes some hot/spicey but not infurno level... that would be me...

thanks guys.

Lee

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Mar 21, 8:59*am, "Storrmmee" > wrote:
> ok so I am talking to df last night, she is experiencing computer woes, she
> has gotten her hands on several heads of cabbage at a really great price....
> good so far... she comes home, looks in file where computer geek of the
> genis*useless* says her recipes are... she can't get on line barely past
> email, can't find what THEY said they saved and she can't even get to news
> groups either... so i am appealing to you for a recipe, preferrably one you
> have tried and lik.
>
> she wants a cabbage sweet and sour relish, she had two versions one with
> tomatoes one without, she remembers both had onions cabbage and green
> pepper, maybe garlic...
>
> she said it tasted good hot or cold, on the side and on meat/meat sands.
>
> she likes some hot/spicey but not infurno level... that would be me...
>
> thanks guys.
>
> Lee

I have a couple of relish recipes at home that I will try to remember
to post for you tonight.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

thank you, Lee

recipe request Stormmmee Diabetic 6 19-11-2009 10:20 AM
recipe request Stormmmee Recipes 0 16-11-2009 11:41 AM
Recipe request Kswck General Cooking 13 13-06-2009 12:54 PM
Recipe Request Yaderp Mexican Cooking 3 05-09-2006 05:14 PM
Recipe Request Matthew Givens Winemaking 0 29-03-2004 05:25 AM