Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default an interesting experience

Aussie > wrote:
> "gloria.p" > wrote in -
> september.org:
>

>> How can we be sending these children to fight and die in two endless
>> wars that were pointless to begin with and will accomplish nothing but
>> to further inflame the entire Muslim world? May whatever gods exist
>> forgive us our arrogance.
>>

> Soldiers do a job, and they go where their bosses (the politicians) tell
> them.
>
> I've always said that if every politician had kids in the Armed Forces,
> we'd have less wars.
>
> But then.... people like me would be out of business. People who were born
> to be soldiers.
>
> The young Marine in your story is obviously a volunteer (I don't know if
> the Marines take conscripts??), so that makes him a citizen of his country
> that is willing to serve his country and go where, and when, he is told by
> his 'bosses' to do the bidding of his country.
>
> He is not forced to do it, he does it out of loyalty to his country, and
> to his people.
>
> If we all chose to stay at home and stick our heads in the sand, we'd all
> be speaking a different language.... and forced on pain of death, to
> practice a religion we don't want to. Your young Marine is part of the
> force that is stopping that from happening.
>

> I'll be raising a couple of glasses today to all our boys and girls in the
> various sandpits around the world, and to the endless stream of our
> 'children' who are willing to give their youth, their time, their all, for
> their people.

Born to be a soldier OR raised to be a soldier?

Cheers for our ENDLESS stream of "children" who are willing to be a
soldier?
Like some church groups that teach kids under the age of ten to shoot guns
under the disguise of archery lessons? And praise them for it?

Or is it that EVIL concept called PRIDE?
I wonder whose head is in the sand...

I am not against a strong defense. However, a strong offense is NOT always
the best defense.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan L > wrote in
:

> Aussie > wrote:
>> "gloria.p" > wrote in
>> - september.org:
>>

>>> How can we be sending these children to fight and die in two endless
>>> wars that were pointless to begin with and will accomplish nothing but
>>> to further inflame the entire Muslim world? May whatever gods exist
>>> forgive us our arrogance.
>>>

>> Soldiers do a job, and they go where their bosses (the politicians)
>> tell them.
>>
>> I've always said that if every politician had kids in the Armed Forces,
>> we'd have less wars.
>>
>> But then.... people like me would be out of business. People who were
>> born to be soldiers.
>>
>> The young Marine in your story is obviously a volunteer (I don't know
>> if the Marines take conscripts??), so that makes him a citizen of his
>> country that is willing to serve his country and go where, and when, he
>> is told by his 'bosses' to do the bidding of his country.
>>
>> He is not forced to do it, he does it out of loyalty to his country,
>> and to his people.
>>
>> If we all chose to stay at home and stick our heads in the sand, we'd
>> all be speaking a different language.... and forced on pain of death,
>> to practice a religion we don't want to. Your young Marine is part of
>> the force that is stopping that from happening.
>>

>> I'll be raising a couple of glasses today to all our boys and girls in
>> the various sandpits around the world, and to the endless stream of our
>> 'children' who are willing to give their youth, their time, their all,
>> for their people.
>>

> Born to be a soldier OR raised to be a soldier?

You can't read/comprehend plain English??

> Cheers for our ENDLESS stream of "children" who are willing to be a
> soldier?

Unlike gutless wonders like you, there are *always* people from all
generations willing to take on the role.

> Like some church groups that teach kids under the age of ten to shoot
> guns under the disguise of archery lessons? And praise them for it?
>
> Or is it that EVIL concept called PRIDE?
> I wonder whose head is in the sand...

Shake the sand out of your eyes and ears and figure it out for yourself.

> I am not against a strong defense. However, a strong offense is NOT
> always the best defense.

You just sit at home doing your knitting and let the real men and women do
the job for you.

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

A good friend would drive 30 miles at 2:00 am to bail you out of jail.
A best friend, however, would be sitting in the cell next to you saying
"Man, that was f******n Awesome!"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Aussie > wrote:
> Dan L > wrote in
> :
>
>> Aussie > wrote:
>>> "gloria.p" > wrote in
>>> - september.org:

>>> Soldiers do a job, and they go where their bosses (the politicians)
>>> tell them.
>>>
>>> I've always said that if every politician had kids in the Armed Forces,
>>> we'd have less wars.
>>>
>>> But then.... people like me would be out of business. People who were
>>> born to be soldiers.
>>>
>>> The young Marine in your story is obviously a volunteer (I don't know
>>> if the Marines take conscripts??), so that makes him a citizen of his
>>> country that is willing to serve his country and go where, and when, he
>>> is told by his 'bosses' to do the bidding of his country.
>>>
>>> He is not forced to do it, he does it out of loyalty to his country,
>>> and to his people.
>>>
>>> If we all chose to stay at home and stick our heads in the sand, we'd
>>> all be speaking a different language.... and forced on pain of death,
>>> to practice a religion we don't want to. Your young Marine is part of
>>> the force that is stopping that from happening.
>>>

>>> I'll be raising a couple of glasses today to all our boys and girls in
>>> the various sandpits around the world, and to the endless stream of our
>>> 'children' who are willing to give their youth, their time, their all,
>>> for their people.
>>>

>> Born to be a soldier OR raised to be a soldier?

> You can't read/comprehend plain English??
>

>> Cheers for our ENDLESS stream of "children" who are willing to be a
>> soldier?

> Unlike gutless wonders like you, there are *always* people from all
> generations willing to take on the role.
>

>> Like some church groups that teach kids under the age of ten to shoot
>> guns under the disguise of archery lessons? And praise them for it?
>>
>> Or is it that EVIL concept called PRIDE?
>> I wonder whose head is in the sand...

> Shake the sand out of your eyes and ears and figure it out for yourself.
>

>> I am not against a strong defense. However, a strong offense is NOT
>> always the best defense.
>>

> You just sit at home doing your knitting and let the real men and women do
> the job for you.

The narcissistic personality comes out. If you cannot use reason... Use
insults.
In public I am sure you will be screaming at the top of your lungs like
most narcissistic personalities.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan L > wrote in
:

> Aussie > wrote:
>> Dan L > wrote in
>> :

>>> Born to be a soldier OR raised to be a soldier?

>> You can't read/comprehend plain English??
>>

>>> Cheers for our ENDLESS stream of "children" who are willing to be a
>>> soldier?

>> Unlike gutless wonders like you, there are *always* people from all
>> generations willing to take on the role.
>>

>>> Like some church groups that teach kids under the age of ten to shoot
>>> guns under the disguise of archery lessons? And praise them for it?
>>>
>>> Or is it that EVIL concept called PRIDE?
>>> I wonder whose head is in the sand...

>> Shake the sand out of your eyes and ears and figure it out for
>> yourself.
>>

>>> I am not against a strong defense. However, a strong offense is NOT
>>> always the best defense.
>>>

>> You just sit at home doing your knitting and let the real men and women
>> do the job for you.
>>

> The narcissistic personality comes out.

That's not narcissism, it's the truth...... and as we can see, you don't
like the truth.

Now go away, hug a tree, and go stick your head back in the sand.

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart
Tasmania

A good friend would drive 30 miles at 2:00 am to bail you out of jail.
A best friend, however, would be sitting in the cell next to you saying
"Man, that was f******n Awesome!"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Aussie > wrote:
> Dan L > wrote in
> :
>
>> Aussie > wrote:
>>> Dan L > wrote in
>>> :

>>> You can't read/comprehend plain English??

>>> Unlike gutless wonders like you, there are *always* people from all
>>> generations willing to take on the role.

>>> Shake the sand out of your eyes and ears and figure it out for
>>> yourself.

>>> You just sit at home doing your knitting and let the real men and women
>>> do the job for you.
>>>

>> The narcissistic personality comes out.

> That's not narcissism, it's the truth...... and as we can see, you don't
> like the truth.
>
> Now go away, hug a tree, and go stick your head back in the sand.

Awwww.. Yours is not the truth, just a point of view. Don't like my views.
Too bad...
Use your kill file option if don't like them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 23:34:08 GMT, Aussie

:

>> Aussie > wrote:
>>> Dan L > wrote in
>>> :

>>> You can't read/comprehend plain English??

>>> Unlike gutless wonders like you, there are *always* people from all
>>> generations willing to take on the role.

>>> Shake the sand out of your eyes and ears and figure it out for
>>> yourself.

>>> You just sit at home doing your knitting and let the real men and women
>>> do the job for you.
>>>

>> The narcissistic personality comes out.

>That's not narcissism, it's the truth...... and as we can see, you don't
>like the truth.
>
>Now go away, hug a tree, and go stick your head back in the sand.

Wow, a beach rectum.