Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Marinated in oil, salt, chili peppers, and crushed red peppers

Here's a story that combines lots of different interests in this
group: food, cats, nut-cases, and cars

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article97630.ece

BTW, Navarro has been adopted.

maxine in ri
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
maxine in ri > wrote:

> Here's a story that combines lots of different interests in this
> group: food, cats, nut-cases, and cars

You forgot "sex". The new owner was mad at the cat because it got
pregnant, even though it was spayed. The shelter where he adopted it
from said it was a neutered male!

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 11, 9:42*pm, Dan Abel > wrote:
> In article
> >,
> *maxine in ri > wrote:
>
> > Here's a story that combines lots of different interests in this
> > group: *food, cats, nut-cases, and cars

> You forgot "sex". *The new owner was mad at the cat because it got
> pregnant, even though it was spayed. *The shelter where he adopted it
> from said it was a neutered male!
>
> >http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article97630.ece

> --
> Dan Abel
> Petaluma, California USA

His new owner refers to the cat as "him." I think the first owner was
more than a little confused.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 12, 9:58*am, Nancy2 > wrote:
> On Aug 11, 9:42*pm, Dan Abel > wrote:
>

> > In article
> > >,
> > *maxine in ri > wrote:

> > > Here's a story that combines lots of different interests in this
> > > group: *food, cats, nut-cases, and cars

> > You forgot "sex". *The new owner was mad at the cat because it got
> > pregnant, even though it was spayed. *The shelter where he adopted it
> > from said it was a neutered male!

> > >http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article97630.ece

> > --
> > Dan Abel
> > Petaluma, California USA
> >

> His new owner refers to the cat as "him." *I think the first owner was
> more than a little confused.
>
> N.

That's what the police said.

maxine in ri
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:51:22 -0700 (PDT), maxine in ri wrote:

> Here's a story that combines lots of different interests in this
> group: food, cats, nut-cases, and cars
>
> http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article97630.ece
>
> BTW, Navarro has been adopted.
>
> maxine in ri

pfft. what kind of cook wouldn't at least skin the cat before marinating?

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 12:49:27 -0400, blake murphy wrote:

> pfft. what kind of cook wouldn't at least skin the cat before marinating?

I didn't read the story until just now. But that's the first thing that
popped into my head. Second thing was why it was in the trunk of the car
instead of a Ziploc bag.

I wonder if the cat will now crave Mexican food.

-sw