Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cardio (was Former smokers)

Omelet wrote:

> Ugh. They have two at my local gym.
> I'm trying to get away from boring indoor stationary machine exercise.

I use my elliptical exercise machine for at least
an hour every day. I think it is the most natural
stride approximating walking, and I can do it indoors
so I don't get rained on or have to talk to the neighbors.
I very much prefer not to talk to my neighbors, but
I'm not so impolite as to cut them off when they start
talking to me. It's probably a good thing (for me)
that I don't live next door to Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Mark Thorson > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> >
> > Ugh. They have two at my local gym.
> > I'm trying to get away from boring indoor stationary machine exercise.

> I use my elliptical exercise machine for at least
> an hour every day. I think it is the most natural
> stride approximating walking, and I can do it indoors
> so I don't get rained on or have to talk to the neighbors.
> I very much prefer not to talk to my neighbors, but
> I'm not so impolite as to cut them off when they start
> talking to me. It's probably a good thing (for me)
> that I don't live next door to Dave Smith.

Sorry, but I find stationary indoor machines to be unbearable boring...
Altho' I did manage to finish the entire Harry Potter series on the
incline bikes at the local gym. <g>
--
Peace! Om

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine

Cathe Friedrich's Vol. 1 Intensity Series: Imax 2 and Cardio &amp; Weights DVD [email protected] Diabetic 0 22-05-2009 05:29 AM
To all you smokers....... PeterLucas[_5_] General Cooking 54 16-02-2009 04:48 PM
Aerobics Cardio Balu Diabetic 0 30-08-2008 07:03 AM
Smokers [email protected] General Cooking 18 15-12-2005 10:55 PM
Smokers RahRah General Cooking 7 20-10-2004 12:04 PM