Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Cathe Friedrich's Vol. 1 Intensity Series: Imax 2 and Cardio & Weights DVD

Price:$44.99
Image: http://thediscountguru.info/image.php?id=B00081782Y
Best deal: http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00081782Y

I have many Cathe DVD's and love all of them. This is my favorite. IMAX 2 has got to be the best thing she has ever done. It is a quick learn (as are most of her routines) and a tough challenge (as are most of her routines). This one starts out very basic. The blasts that follow each step interval get tougher as you go. The second to last blast is by far the hardest, then Cathe shows some mercy on the final one. Cardio and Weights is just as easy to follow and learn. These 2 routines are always in my rotation. I credit IMAX 2 to my losing the "hardest to lose final 10 lbs". You cannot go wrong with her workouts. Good music, good instruction, great cueing, and in all, two great workouts.
Still, I am learning the moves here, but the workout is great, makes me feel like a million bucks! I enjoy whatever she creates, because I know I will feel good anyway!
Cardio & Weights is my favorite Cathe's DVD. The music is uplifting and the routine is plain fun!! It's also doable as I believe is only 50 min. long. This is more of an intermediate workout. Cathe does cycles of cardio using the step and also weights. I have so much fun with this workout!!Imax 2 is also Excellent. This is a cardio workout that consists of 10 intervals. Now this DVD is TOUGH... it will definitely test your cardio capacity. Some of the step routines are pretty advanced. I love doing IMAX2 on Saturday mornings when I well rested Cathe definitely puts together the BEST workout DVDs. I've been doing her DVDs for about 2 months and I'm seeing GREAT results!!! If you want results then Cathe is for you!!
This is the ONLY Cathe workout I have- and I want many more! When I first tried it I got very frustrated with all the steps, because they are not basic, but after doing this workout a few more times I caught on quickly and can now do it with ease, but still breathing hard! I have been working out for 5 years now, doing home workouts and started doing Step aerobics in December. I would say I am advanced in aerobics and kicboxing and Cathe is definately advanced in most of her workouts. I would highly recommend this dvd, as I am sure I would any of her workouts ( even though I have yet to order another)Good intervals too with cardio and weight- this is a total body workout!
Love Cathe but this one is just not for me. The complex step choreography left me extremely frustrated -- I spent half the time just watching the TV screen, completely lost! And Cathe was cuing AS she does the moves, which didn't help. I simply couldn't keep up. Give me a straightforward, athletic workout where I don't have to learn a whole lot of fancy footwork, and I'm happy. That being said, if you're experienced with step workouts or you're very coordinated, then this might be for you. It looks intense & challenging. Beginners and people with two left feet: keep looking.
The Intensity Series Vol. 1 contains two Cathe workouts plus a bonus combo found only on the DVD. Imax 2 is an advanced interval cardio workout designed to burn body fat, break through fitness plateaus, and increase your overall aerobic capacity. The 7-minute warm-up is foll0wed by ten intervals of cardio (step routine followed by a blast, then recovery) for 43 minutes. The 4.5-minute stretch completes the workout. Cardio & Weights is designed to burn body fat and shape your muscles with its cycles of step aerobics and weight training, concluding with a mini leg burst to further strengthen your lower body. 5-miute warm up, cardio & weights for 43 minutes, abs for 8 minutes, 4-minute stretch.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Cathe Friedrich's Body Blast Volume 1: Step Blast and Step Jump Pump DVD:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0007ZCQ96
Cathe Friedrich's Hardcore Series: Imax 3 DVD:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0007YYKCS
Cathe Friedrich's Low Impact Circuit:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000KJOQJC