Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Anthony Bourdain

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:10:37 -0500, Becca > wrote:

> On 6/17/2010 3:47 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
> > If you like Anthony Bourdain, you are going to love this article.
> >
> > http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...-war-fast-food
> >
> > It's about how he trying to keep his daughter away from fast food and
> > the evils of the fast food empire.
> >

> My children were never big television watchers, they preferred playing
> with toys... until they heard a McDonald's commercial, then all eyes
> were on the TV. After the commercial was over, they would go back to
> playing.
>
> I have only been to McDonald's about 5-6 times in my life, I do not care
> for their food. I don't think eating "bad" food that many times is
> going to destroy a kid. I can understand his desire to feed her healthy
> food, I went through that myself.

Heavens yes! I can only imagine he's a bit more intense because he's
a food professional (living in France?).

--
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > ha scritto nel messaggio
, Becca > wrote:

I can understand his desire to feed her healthy
>> food, I went through that myself.
>>

> Heavens yes! I can only imagine he's a bit more intense because he's
> a food professional (living in France?).

No, here at Rome with Italian wife usually, buit on the road a lot. He was
on our cooking show before summer break, La Prova del Cuoco, and cooked
soemthingwierd presumably from his eating weird stuff show? Anyway, he
pparently doesn't spak enough Italian to trut himself on the show and the
translator made a terriblehash of what he said.

> --
> Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:21:48 +0200, "Giusi" >
wrote:

> "sf" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> , Becca > wrote:
> >

> I can understand his desire to feed her healthy
> >> food, I went through that myself.
> >>

> > Heavens yes! I can only imagine he's a bit more intense because he's
> > a food professional (living in France?).

> No, here at Rome with Italian wife usually, buit on the road a lot. He was
> on our cooking show before summer break, La Prova del Cuoco, and cooked
> soemthingwierd presumably from his eating weird stuff show? Anyway, he
> pparently doesn't spak enough Italian to trut himself on the show and the
> translator made a terriblehash of what he said.

TY. I know very little about him... don't like or watch his show and
not interested in his personal life. What I know, I learned in rfc.

--
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.

Anthony Bourdain kjkittn General Cooking 5 16-02-2008 02:54 AM
Anthony Bourdain Interview Lou Decruss[_2_] General Cooking 21 17-01-2008 05:41 PM
Anthony Bourdain Rich General Cooking 32 28-07-2006 11:11 PM
What do other BIG Chefs say about Anthony Bourdain? Steve Y General Cooking 26 05-07-2006 12:33 AM
What do other BIG Chefs say about Anthony Bourdain? [email protected] General Cooking 10 04-07-2006 10:13 AM