Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT <--(sorry) Hearing at high frequencies

> As people age they lose some of their high-frequency hearing... if you
> like loud music/concerts/live entertainment events, you lose some of
> your high-frequency hearing... if you are overfond of walkmans or
> earpieces, you lose some of your high frequency hearing... and you
> lose some as a natural consequence of getting older.

Not only that, but I once read a study that said men begin to
naturally lose their hearing after the age of 25. Some of the kids
around here play their iTunes or whatever so loud, a person can hear
it note for note 15 feet away - that can't be good. OTOH, I have the
hearing of a 20-year-old - meaning, fabulous. It's about the only
thing about me that's like a 20-year-old. LOL.

N.