Posted to alt.philosophy,alt.atheism,alt.support.depression,rec.food.cooking

Default Nobody's Perfect

> wrote in message
On May 1, 11:55 am, "Mark Earnest" >
wrote:
> When someone screws up on his publication, for example, he
> often consoles
> himself by exclaiming, "Nobody's perfect."
>
> What does "Nobody's perfect" mean?
>
> Is it a cop out, because it is like saying that "since
> everyone in the world
> screws up, that makes it alright for me also to screw up?"
>
> I think people ought to take responsibility for their own
> errors, and feel
> bad about their own imperfections, so that they will be
> motivated to do
> something about them.

This is in serious need of re shuffle :-)

WHY?
Why is it in serious need of re-shuffle?
Why cannot Mark Earnest be right and you be wrong?
You cannot see this can you?
You are SO blind and SO closed minded and such a bigot, that
all you think is that you are right and everyone else is
wrong.
And you are SO totally ignorant and stupid yourself.

You are so WRONG yourself.
WHY WHY WHY can you not SEE this?

Posted to alt.philosophy,alt.atheism,alt.support.depression,rec.food.cooking
% % is offline

"THE BORG" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> On May 1, 11:55 am, "Mark Earnest" > wrote:
>> When someone screws up on his publication, for example, he often consoles
>> himself by exclaiming, "Nobody's perfect."
>>
>> What does "Nobody's perfect" mean?
>>
>> Is it a cop out, because it is like saying that "since everyone in the
>> world
>> screws up, that makes it alright for me also to screw up?"
>>
>> I think people ought to take responsibility for their own errors, and
>> feel
>> bad about their own imperfections, so that they will be motivated to do
>> something about them.

> This is in serious need of re shuffle :-)
>
> WHY?
> Why is it in serious need of re-shuffle?
> Why cannot Mark Earnest be right and you be wrong?
> You cannot see this can you?
> You are SO blind and SO closed minded and such a bigot, that all you think
> is that you are right and everyone else is wrong.
> And you are SO totally ignorant and stupid yourself.
>
> You are so WRONG yourself.
> WHY WHY WHY can you not SEE this?

i ... am perfect

Posted to alt.philosophy,alt.atheism,alt.support.depression,rec.food.cooking

On May 2, 8:21*am, "THE BORG" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On May 1, 11:55 am, "Mark Earnest" >
> wrote:
>
> > When someone screws up on his publication, for example, he
> > often consoles
> > himself by exclaiming, "Nobody's perfect."

> > What does "Nobody's perfect" mean?

> > Is it a cop out, because it is like saying that "since
> > everyone in the world
> > screws up, that makes it alright for me also to screw up?"

> > I think people ought to take responsibility for their own
> > errors, and feel
> > bad about their own imperfections, so that they will be
> > motivated to do
> > something about them.

> This is in serious need of re shuffle :-)
>
> WHY?
> Why is it in serious need of re-shuffle?
> Why cannot Mark Earnest be right and you be wrong?
> You cannot see this can you?
> You are SO blind and SO closed minded and such a bigot, that
> all you think is that you are right and everyone else is
> wrong.
> And you are SO totally ignorant and stupid yourself.
>
> You are so WRONG yourself.
> WHY WHY WHY can you not SEE this?

If you wan to have serious discussion with me, you better de borg
yourself.

BOfL

A Perfect 10? JL[_3_] General Cooking 14 12-10-2010 07:09 PM
Perfect BBQ was had Duwop Barbecue 0 27-05-2005 10:47 PM
The perfect cup of tea Captain Infinity Tea 12 19-04-2005 08:20 PM
The perfect cup of tea Captain Infinity Tea 0 08-04-2005 02:18 AM
The perfect foil creates the perfect setup again! Jay Santos Vegan 860 27-01-2005 09:32 PM