Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A Perfect 10?

Nobody else notice 10/10/10.

Oct. 10, 2010.
--

Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.

Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 11, 1:34*am, JL > wrote:
> Nobody else notice 10/10/10.

So that's what compelled me to fertilize the yard!! Explains
everything!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 11, 12:34*am, JL > wrote:
> Nobody else notice 10/10/10.

I'm sure the same thing has happened before. Whoopideedoo.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 10, 10:34*pm, JL > wrote:
> Nobody else notice 10/10/10.
>
> Oct. 10, 2010.
> --
>
> Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.
>
> Domine, dirige nos.
>
> Let the games begin!http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Well...it's almost 10:10 10/10/10 here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 11, 4:48*am, projectile vomit chick
> wrote:
> On Oct 11, 12:34*am, JL > wrote:
>
> > Nobody else notice 10/10/10.

> I'm sure the same thing has happened before. *Whoopideedoo.

Takes so little to excite you, huh?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> On Oct 10, 10:34 pm, JL > wrote:
>> Nobody else notice 10/10/10.
>>
>> Oct. 10, 2010.

On 350.org about 10/10/10
http://www.350.org/en/invitation

<begin quoted text>
Dear World,

It's been a tough year: in North America, oil gushing into the Gulf of
Mexico; in Asia some of the highest temperatures ever recorded; in the
Arctic, the fastest melting of sea ice ever seen; in Latin America, record
rainfalls washing away whole mountainsides.

So we're having a party.

Circle 10/10/10 on your calendar. That's the date. The place is wherever you
live. And the point is to do something that will help deal with global
warming in your city or community.
We're calling it a Global Work Party
<end quoted text>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 22:34:33 -0700, JL > wrote:

> Nobody else notice 10/10/10.
>
> Oct. 10, 2010.

I did, but I forgot to celebrate at 10/10/10/ + ten minutes and ten
seconds... twice. Darn.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 11, 12:13*pm, "l, not -l" > wrote:
> On 11-Oct-2010, JL > wrote:
>
> > Nobody else notice 10/10/10.

> > Oct. 10, 2010.

> You're 20 centuries too late for the perfect 10? * Perhaps we could agree on
> an imperfect 10? * 8-)
> --
> Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

Wouldn't it be 10 centuries?
10/10/1010
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 11, 3:20*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 22:34:33 -0700, JL > wrote:
> > Nobody else notice 10/10/10.

> > Oct. 10, 2010.

> I did, but I forgot to celebrate at 10/10/10/ + ten minutes and ten
> seconds... twice. *Darn.

Imagine the first 4/20 in Cali if Prop 19 passes. I doubt that
there'd be much increase in pot smoking by residents, but like it was
many years ago with gambling in Nevada, there'd be pot tourism. I
don't want to see pot freedom anytime soon. I'd like to see it
regulated and taxed--easy to say because I'm not a smoker--because
states need revenue, and pot smokers would welcome that compromise,
making pot more like liquor. The only downside to complete
legalization is that it is still impossible to test intoxication
levels as pertains to driving. Funny, but I almost never see that as
an objection from the anti-pot people, and I see that as the only deal
breaker.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"JL" > wrote in message ...
> Nobody else notice 10/10/10.
>
> Oct. 10, 2010.
> --
>
> Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

And what would 10/10/10 be in binary, JL???

boli

Posted to rec.food.cooking

bolivar wrote:
> "JL" > wrote in message ...
>
>>Nobody else notice 10/10/10.
>>
>>Oct. 10, 2010.
>>--
>>
>>Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

> And what would 10/10/10 be in binary, JL???
>
> boli

Hi Boli! i was wondering where you had got yourself off to?
--

Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.

Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:57:38 -0700, JL > wrote:

> Hi Boli! i was wondering where you had got yourself off to?

I've been wondering too.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.

Nobody's Perfect THE BORG General Cooking 2 03-05-2010 04:15 AM
Perfect BBQ was had Duwop Barbecue 0 27-05-2005 10:47 PM
The perfect cup of tea Captain Infinity Tea 12 19-04-2005 08:20 PM
The perfect cup of tea Captain Infinity Tea 0 08-04-2005 02:18 AM
The perfect foil creates the perfect setup again! Jay Santos Vegan 860 27-01-2005 09:32 PM