Old 26-01-2010, 09:46 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan)

Got to the protest march in the city (SO stayed home), found my black
cousins getting prepared for the big event.
I also got ready, unfurled my Aboriginal flag, tied my tri colored
bandana around my forehead. Wrapped my grass skirt around me
(finally................ a use for old woven bags!) All good. I got a
few "looks" from my cousins when I applied the paint to my face, but I
think most understood my good intentions.

Midway through the march, I see a white flash. Some guy threw what
looked like a used diaper right into my face! I wasnt fooled though, I
just knew it had "fake" shit in the diaper :-) Looked like shit, smelt
like shit, tasted like shit............. but noone would throw real
shit :-)))

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Old 27-01-2010, 03:25 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article , Peter Lucas wrote:
Got to the protest march in the city (SO stayed home), found my black
cousins getting prepared for the big event.
I also got ready, unfurled my Aboriginal flag, tied my tri colored
bandana around my forehead. Wrapped my grass skirt around me
(finally................ a use for old woven bags!) All good. I got a
few "looks" from my cousins when I applied the paint to my face, but I
think most understood my good intentions.

Midway through the march, I see a white flash. Some guy threw what
looked like a used diaper right into my face! I wasnt fooled though, I
just knew it had "fake" shit in the diaper :-) Looked like shit, smelt
like shit, tasted like shit............. but noone would throw real
shit :-)))

Add fresh cream and eat! ;-)

Cheers, Phred.

--