Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New Restaurant - Free Lunch 24/7

New Resto:
http://i54.tinypic.com/2bpk5f.jpg

All you can eat buffet:
http://i56.tinypic.com/oe06g.jpg

Always a party crasher:
http://i52.tinypic.com/n5fn9h.jpg

Lotsa loudmouths:
http://i56.tinypic.com/14jn62f.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 24, 1:49*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> New Resto:http://i54.tinypic.com/2bpk5f.jpg
>
> All you can eat buffet:http://i56.tinypic.com/oe06g.jpg
>
> Always a party crasher:http://i52.tinypic.com/n5fn9h.jpg
>
> Lotsa loudmouths:http://i56.tinypic.com/14jn62f.jpg

You must have a lot of goose crap out there.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/24/2011 4:49 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> New Resto:
> http://i54.tinypic.com/2bpk5f.jpg
>
> All you can eat buffet:
> http://i56.tinypic.com/oe06g.jpg
>
> Always a party crasher:
> http://i52.tinypic.com/n5fn9h.jpg
>
> Lotsa loudmouths:
> http://i56.tinypic.com/14jn62f.jpg

Geez, you really keep that place in pristine condition.
Pretty goldfinches. Reminds me I need to clean up and
fix up my bird feeders soon.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:49:17 -0400, Nancy Young <email@replyto> wrote:

>On 8/24/2011 4:49 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> New Resto:
>> http://i54.tinypic.com/2bpk5f.jpg
>>
>> All you can eat buffet:
>> http://i56.tinypic.com/oe06g.jpg
>>
>> Always a party crasher:
>> http://i52.tinypic.com/n5fn9h.jpg
>>
>> Lotsa loudmouths:
>> http://i56.tinypic.com/14jn62f.jpg

>Geez, you really keep that place in pristine condition.
>Pretty goldfinches. Reminds me I need to clean up and
>fix up my bird feeders soon.

I take advantage of the good warm weather to get my outside chores
done, then in winter I get a break. By the time spring is about to
arrive I'm ready for outdoor activity again. I feed the birds all
year but I've been tossing the seed out my window onto the ground, but
lately the geese have discovered free lunch so they suck up every bit
and the small birds get none, that's why I decided to try a bird
feeder. At first I wasn't sure they'd find it in a new place but
within 12 hours all my chickens were right there pecking away. I'll
wait to see how this works out and I may get a second one. The
hardest part was to find a strong shepherds hook for hanging the
feeder, most all are cheap hollow tube but this one I found at the
local feed store is solid wrought iron... made by a company named "The
Hookery", first thing I thought was what a great business name to use
if I were pimp. LOL Today was a nice dry sunny day with a breeze and
not too hot, so I took advantage before the rains from Irene worked
thier way up here and painted my deck and furniture with wood
preservative, hit the wood shelving a lick on the Weber too... all in
all a very productive day... not much time for RFC. Got an email that
my new TV was shipped, I ordered a new APC battery back up-surge
protector for it, not taking any chances... I think that's what killed
my old TV, it's built in surge protector reached overload.
This will be better:
http://www.amazon.com/APC-BACK-UPS-B...4225055&sr=8-2