FoodBanter.com

-   -   FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan) (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/393368-free-invasion-day-lunch.html)

Peter Lucas[_13_] 26-01-2010 08:46 PM

FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan)

Got to the protest march in the city (SO stayed home), found my black
cousins getting prepared for the big event.
I also got ready, unfurled my Aboriginal flag, tied my tri colored
bandana around my forehead. Wrapped my grass skirt around me
(finally................ a use for old woven bags!) All good. I got a
few "looks" from my cousins when I applied the paint to my face, but I
think most understood my good intentions.

Midway through the march, I see a white flash. Some guy threw what
looked like a used diaper right into my face! I wasnt fooled though, I
just knew it had "fake" shit in the diaper :-) Looked like shit, smelt
like shit, tasted like shit............. but noone would throw real
shit :-)))

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Phred 27-01-2010 02:25 PM

In article >, Peter Lucas > wrote:
>Got to the protest march in the city (SO stayed home), found my black
>cousins getting prepared for the big event.
>I also got ready, unfurled my Aboriginal flag, tied my tri colored
>bandana around my forehead. Wrapped my grass skirt around me
>(finally................ a use for old woven bags!) All good. I got a
>few "looks" from my cousins when I applied the paint to my face, but I
>think most understood my good intentions.
>
>Midway through the march, I see a white flash. Some guy threw what
>looked like a used diaper right into my face! I wasnt fooled though, I
>just knew it had "fake" shit in the diaper :-) Looked like shit, smelt
>like shit, tasted like shit............. but noone would throw real
>shit :-)))

Add fresh cream and eat! ;-)

Cheers, Phred.

--