The Magnificent Bastard

Default What was your nickname in high school?

Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my senior
year.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2004 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com
Nancree

>Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my senior
>year.

==============
What a jerk!!

But that's what you have to accept on a Newsgroup. Even the low-lifes get on.
Dimitri

"The Magnificent *******" > wrote in
message ...
> Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my senior
> year.

Not your freshman year?

Feeling deprived are you?

Dimitri

Indigo Moon Man

The Magnificent ******* > spake
thusly:

> Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my senior
> year.

I'm not telling because I hated mine.

--
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

kalanamak

Wow, that was so long ago, I wasn't even a good cook yet.

In high school the only name I remember was "pig farmer's daughter", I
suspect because I didn't wear makeup and didn't shave my legs and drove
a very old pickup truck. In college, I was much more appreciated, and my
nick name was "Up Front", a hint about my personality and my bust line.
blacksalt
OBFood:
Steam some fresh string beans, add to a saute pan with some already
browned onions, alot of pepper and Aleppo pepper and a little garam
masala. Serve over rice with a hint of lemon juice on top.
Baby and I both had seconds.

PENMART01

"Indigo Moon"
>I'm not telling because I hated mine.

I don't blame you, peanut pecker.
---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

The Magnificent Bastard

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:29:12 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, Indigo Moon Man
puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
this whenever it's told -

> The Magnificent ******* > spake
> thusly:
> >
> > Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my senior
> > year.

> I'm not telling because I hated mine.

Stop being so selfish.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2004 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com
The Magnificent Bastard

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 01:08:53 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Dimitri puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

> "The Magnificent *******" > wrote in
> message ...
> > Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my senior
> > year.

> Not your freshman year?

Nope. Only nailed 10 my freshman year.

> Feeling deprived are you?

No. Are you?

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2004 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com
Jack Black

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:53:05 -0500, The Magnificent *******
> wrote:

>Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my senior
>year.

I find that hard to believe....comsidering you are *** and all.

"not that there's anything wrong aith that" seinfeld
T E

(The=A0Magnificent=A0*******) Wrote:
Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my senior
year.
--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2004 =A9
http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

kelly33

The Magnificent ******* > wrote in message >...
> Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my senior
> year.

Mine was "Boom Boom" because of when I played volleyball....I'd had a
heck of a serve and when I hit it, it would go "boom" and it would hit
the other side with another "boom". Still living with that one....
NoEmail

The Magnificent ******* wrote:

> Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my senior
> year.

.... and then you woke up.

righter

"The Magnificent *******" > wrote in
message ...
> Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my senior
> year.

Live in the now.

> --
> Magnificent ******* Productions 2004 ©
>
> http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Richard Periut

The Magnificent ******* wrote:
> On 14 Jan 2004 06:42:58 -0800, in alt.tv.sopranos, Bigredshark puts the
> lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
> whenever it's told -

[Major Snip]

"Yes she will precious; she will get the hose again."

Me thinks you and your imps and incubi have a pathological relationship
(a la grand chorale,) to the image of buffalo bill. Me thinks.

Richard

(kelly33) wrote in message om>...

>>>Mine was "Boom Boom" because of when I played volleyball....I'd had a
>>>heck of a serve and when I hit it, it would go "boom" and it would hit
>>>the other side with another "boom". Still living with that one....

>>there's nothing sadder than a fat girl named "boom-boom"

> It depends on how drunk you are...

Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

Glenda

ROFL I don't know of any teenage female who can't have sex with 15
partners _a week_ if she so chooses. You just got the short end of the
stick.

Glenda

"The Magnificent *******" > wrote
in message ...
: Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my senior
: year.
:
: --
: Magnificent ******* Productions 2004 ©
:
: http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Hitman of Las Vegas

My name was 'Slip.' I hung out a lot with 'Sach,' Whitey, Bobby,
Chuck and Butch.
Billy Crabs

"Richard Periut" > wrote in message
> The Magnificent ******* wrote:
> > On 14 Jan 2004 06:42:58 -0800, in alt.tv.sopranos, Bigredshark puts

the
> > lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
> > whenever it's told -
> >

> [Major Snip]
>
> "Yes she will precious; she will get the hose again."
>
> Me thinks you and your imps and incubi have a pathological relationship
> (a la grand chorale,) to the image of buffalo bill. Me thinks.
>
> Richard
>
> I guess that would then have to make you one of the imps and/or incubi

for having responded to to this thread, wouldn't that be true? Dick?
(everyone, see that, his name is Richard but I substituted Dick instead,
just for humor?) Man, I am one smooth road apple!

om>...

wrote in message >...

hit

> >>there's nothing sadder than a fat girl named "boom-boom"

> > It depends on how drunk you are...

> Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

Richard Periut

Billy Crabs wrote:
> "Richard Periut" > wrote in message
> > The Magnificent ******* wrote:
> > > On 14 Jan 2004 06:42:58 -0800, in alt.tv.sopranos, Bigredshark puts

> the
> > > lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
> > > whenever it's told -
> > >

> > [Major Snip]
> >
> > "Yes she will precious; she will get the hose again."
> >
> > Me thinks you and your imps and incubi have a pathological relationship
> > (a la grand chorale,) to the image of buffalo bill. Me thinks.
> >
> > Richard
> >
> > I guess that would then have to make you one of the imps and/or incubi

> for having responded to to this thread, wouldn't that be true? Dick?
> (everyone, see that, his name is Richard but I substituted Dick instead,
> just for humor?) Man, I am one smooth road apple!

Man o' man, you are one predictable loser. I guess you substitution
comes from your infatuation for dick!

I'm amused how you summons your claque, as if you are in charge.

Pathetic thing; now shoo!

Richard

> > (kelly33) wrote in message

> om>...

> hit

> > > It depends on how drunk you are...
> > >

> > --
> >
> > Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

Billy Crabs

"The Magnificent *******" > wrote
in message ...
> Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my senior
> year.

I was called stud, not for my sexual prowess or anything, it was because
my freshman year I got hit in the head with a two by four that fell from a
rack in woodshop. I didn't have alot of sex in high school, But I did
noticed that one of the lunch ladies used to look at me in kind of a
seductive way!

> Magnificent ******* Productions 2004 ©
>
> http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

The Magnificent Bastard

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:57:34 -0800, in alt.tv.sopranos, Glenda puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

> ROFL I don't know of any teenage female who can't have sex with 15
> partners _a week_ if she so chooses. You just got the short end of the
> stick.

Those girls are called whores.

HTH

> Glenda
>
> "The Magnificent *******" > wrote
> in message ...
> : Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my senior
> : year.
> :
> : --
> : Magnificent ******* Productions 2004 ©
> :
> : http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2004 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com
Billy Crabs

"Richard Periut" > wrote in message
> Billy Crabs wrote:

puts
> > the

this

> > > [Major Snip]
> > >
> > > "Yes she will precious; she will get the hose again."
> > >
> > > Me thinks you and your imps and incubi have a pathological

relationship
> > > (a la grand chorale,) to the image of buffalo bill. Me thinks.
> > >
> > > Richard
> > >
> > > I guess that would then have to make you one of the imps and/or

incubi
> > for having responded to to this thread, wouldn't that be true? Dick?
> > (everyone, see that, his name is Richard but I substituted Dick

instead,
> > just for humor?) Man, I am one smooth road apple!

> Man o' man, you are one predictable loser. I guess you substitution
> comes from your infatuation for dick!

> I am not really infatuated with him, he was not a trust worthy

President, hence the name, "Tricky Dick". However, I have read a lot on the
Watergate scandel and I do feel quite inconclusive on the situation!

> I'm amused how you summons your claque, as if you are in charge.

> You was amused? FINALLY, I have amused someone with my posts, Yes! I

knew If I kept trying.... Describe the level of amusement on a scale from
one to ten. Did you smile, chuckle, or just burst out laughing?

> Pathetic thing; now shoo!
>
> Richard
>

> > > (kelly33) wrote in message

> > om>...

senior

had a

would
> > hit

one....

> > > --

> > > Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

> Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

Gelnda

"The Magnificent *******" > wrote
in message ...
: On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:57:34 -0800, in alt.tv.sopranos, Glenda puts
the
: lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
: whenever it's told -
:
:
: > ROFL I don't know of any teenage female who can't have sex with 15
: > partners _a week_ if she so chooses. You just got the short end of
the
: > stick.
:
: Those girls are called whores.
:
: HTH
:
(Only if they charge for their services, unless you are still using
adolescent vocabulary) The fact that she can get so many more
hypothetical "yes's" than you (poor baby) is a fact of life and a matter
of gender difference. Come to the 21st century quietly before all
conclude you have a serious case of the "shorts" - or you wouldn't need
to boast of high-school (LOL) sex.

Glenda

: > "The Magnificent *******" >
wrote
: > in message ...
: > : Mine was "Mackin' Em P.I." because I had sex with 15 girls my
senior
: > : year.
: > :
: > : --
: > : Magnificent ******* Productions 2004 ©
: > :
: > : http://www.magnificent*******productions.com
: >
: >
: >
:
: --
: Magnificent ******* Productions 2004 ©
:
: http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Richard Periut

Billy Crabs wrote:
> "Richard Periut" > wrote in message
> > Billy Crabs wrote:

> puts
> > > the

> this

> relationship

> incubi
> > > for having responded to to this thread, wouldn't that be true? Dick?
> > > (everyone, see that, his name is Richard but I substituted Dick

> instead,
> > > just for humor?) Man, I am one smooth road apple!

> > Man o' man, you are one predictable loser. I guess you substitution
> > comes from your infatuation for dick!

> > I am not really infatuated with him, he was not a trust worthy

> President, hence the name, "Tricky Dick". However, I have read a lot on the
> Watergate scandel and I do feel quite inconclusive on the situation!
>
> > I'm amused how you summons your claque, as if you are in charge.

> > You was amused? FINALLY, I have amused someone with my posts, Yes! I

> knew If I kept trying.... Describe the level of amusement on a scale from
> one to ten. Did you smile, chuckle, or just burst out laughing?

No; just a boring amusement. You are a friggin bore.

> > Pathetic thing; now shoo!
> >
> > Richard

> > > om>...

> senior

> had a

> would
> > > hit

> one....

> > --
> >
> > Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

Billy Crabs

"Richard Periut" > wrote in message

> Billy Crabs wrote:

Bigredshark
> > puts

does
> > this

> > relationship

thinks.

and/or
> > incubi

Dick?

> > instead,
> > >

> > > Man o' man, you are one predictable loser. I guess you

substitution
> > > comes from your infatuation for dick!

> > > I am not really infatuated with him, he was not a trust worthy

> > President, hence the name, "Tricky Dick". However, I have read a lot

on the
> > Watergate scandel and I do feel quite inconclusive on the situation!
> >
> > > I'm amused how you summons your claque, as if you are in charge.

> > > You was amused? FINALLY, I have amused someone with my posts,

Yes! I
> > knew If I kept trying.... Describe the level of amusement on a scale

from
> > one to ten. Did you smile, chuckle, or just burst out laughing?

> No; just a boring amusement. You are a friggin bore.
>
> Boring amusement? Is that not a double negitive in proper English

grammer? Anyway, its too late you said you were amused and you can't take it
back and you didn't use the measuring scale that you were asked to use
either! Now, its a scale from one to ten. Thanks for the feed back. Oh yeah,
also,you can use cuss words in here too, isn't that great? See watch this
*************
> Well, gotta go Dicky,
> Bye

> > > Pathetic thing; now shoo!
> > >
> > > Richard

girls my
> > senior

volleyball....I'd
> > had a

it
> > would

that
> > one....

> > > --

> > > Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

Soapy

"Glenda" > wrote in

> ROFL I don't know of any teenage female who can't have sex with
> 15 partners _a week_ if she so chooses. You just got the short
> end of the stick.
>
> Glenda

Slut.

--
__ __ __ __ O o o
/ / | / | / | / | o _____________o

Soapy

Richard Periut > wrote in

> Billy Crabs wrote:

>> puts

>> this

>> relationship

>> incubi

>> instead,
>> >

>> > Man o' man, you are one predictable loser. I guess you
>> > substitution comes from your infatuation for dick!

>> > I am not really infatuated with him, he was not a trust
>> > worthy

>> President, hence the name, "Tricky Dick". However, I have read a
>> lot on the Watergate scandel and I do feel quite inconclusive on
>> the situation!
>>
>> > I'm amused how you summons your claque, as if you are in
>> > charge.

>> > You was amused? FINALLY, I have amused someone with my
>> > posts, Yes! I

>> knew If I kept trying.... Describe the level of amusement on a
>> scale from one to ten. Did you smile, chuckle, or just burst out
>> laughing?

> No; just a boring amusement. You are a friggin bore.

Boredom amuses you?

--
__ __ __ __ O o o
/ / | / | / | / | o _____________o
"'ing' sounds like ing, no matter if there's an "e" at the end of the
word."
----Starshine "Trippy" Moronbeam shows what he learned in college
English in Message-ID: >

Ken Briscoe

> > Boring amusement? Is that not a double negitive in proper English
> grammer?

No. It is not a double negative at all. Maybe the word you're searching for
is "oxymoron".

--
You're an oxymoron.
KB

first inital last name AT hotmail DOT com

Richard Periut

Ken Briscoe wrote:
>> > Boring amusement? Is that not a double negitive in proper English

>>grammer?

> No. It is not a double negative at all. Maybe the word you're searching for
> is "oxymoron".
>
> --
> You're an oxymoron.
> KB
>
> first inital last name AT hotmail DOT com

Well said. The infantile retard can't comprehend, that an amusement
(meant to amuse,) can be boring to the perceiver; hence, a boring
amusement even though the amuser thought he was going to be amusing to
the audience.

Also, he should check out the various meanings of the word:

Main Entry: amuse
Pronunciation: &-'myüz
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): amused; amus·ing
Etymology: Middle French amuser, from Old French, from a- (from Latin
ad-) + muser to muse
Date: 15th century
transitive senses
1 a archaic : to divert the attention of so as to deceive b obsolete :
to occupy the attention of : ABSORB c obsolete : DISTRACT, BEWILDER
2 a : to entertain or occupy in a light, playful, or pleasant manner
<amuse the child with a story> b : to appeal to the sense of humor of
<the joke doesn't amuse me>
intransitive senses, obsolete : MUSE
- amus·ed·ly /-'myü-z&d-lE/ adverb
- amus·er noun
- amus·ive /&-'myü-z&v, -s&v/ adjective

Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

Richard Periut

Richard Periut wrote:

>>> grammer?

>> No. It is not a double negative at all. Maybe the word you're
>> searching for
>> is "oxymoron".
>>
>> --
>> You're an oxymoron.
>> KB
>>
>> first inital last name AT hotmail DOT com
>>

> Well said. The infantile retard can't comprehend, that an amusement
> (meant to amuse,) can be boring to the perceiver; hence, a boring
> amusement even though the amuser thought he was going to be amusing to
> the audience.
>
> Also, he should check out the various meanings of the word:
>
> Main Entry: amuse
> Pronunciation: &-'myüz
> Function: verb
> Inflected Form(s): amused; amus·ing
> Etymology: Middle French amuser, from Old French, from a- (from Latin
> ad-) + muser to muse
> Date: 15th century
> transitive senses
> 1 a archaic : to divert the attention of so as to deceive b obsolete :
> to occupy the attention of : ABSORB c obsolete : DISTRACT, BEWILDER
> 2 a : to entertain or occupy in a light, playful, or pleasant manner
> <amuse the child with a story> b : to appeal to the sense of humor of
> <the joke doesn't amuse me>
> intransitive senses, obsolete : MUSE
> - amus·ed·ly /-'myü-z&d-lE/ adverb
> - amus·er noun
> - amus·ive /&-'myü-z&v, -s&v/ adjective

© 2004 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy

Forgot to give credit to MW.

Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

Billy Crabs

I am very well aware as to the meaning of amusement. If you take the word
amusement and add it to another word such as park for instance, that would
make it an amusement park and most normal people associate them with fun. If
you can grasp the concept of amusement parks then maybe, some of this might
make sense to you. People go to an amusement park to have Fun, however, if
someone gets motion sick on the roller coaster and vomits uncontrollably, I
would assume that they are not having fun, BUT, if someone gets out of the
roller coaster and said I was amused by that, then that means that they had
some form of stimulation that made them happy. My point that I am trying to
make? Well, you already said that you was amused by my postings and you
can't retract your statement. Last thing, thanks for grammer lesson, you
learn something new everyday. Ya know any, idiot can be wrong but it takes a
wise person who will admit it, chew on that for awhile.

"Richard Periut" > wrote in message
> Richard Periut wrote:

> >> No. It is not a double negative at all. Maybe the word you're
> >> searching for
> >> is "oxymoron".
> >>
> >> --
> >> You're an oxymoron.
> >> KB
> >>
> >> first inital last name AT hotmail DOT com
> >>

> > Well said. The infantile retard can't comprehend, that an amusement
> > (meant to amuse,) can be boring to the perceiver; hence, a boring
> > amusement even though the amuser thought he was going to be amusing to
> > the audience.
> >
> > Also, he should check out the various meanings of the word:
> >
> > Main Entry: amuse
> > Pronunciation: &-'myüz
> > Function: verb
> > Inflected Form(s): amused; amus·ing
> > Etymology: Middle French amuser, from Old French, from a- (from Latin
> > ad-) + muser to muse
> > Date: 15th century
> > transitive senses
> > 1 a archaic : to divert the attention of so as to deceive b obsolete :
> > to occupy the attention of : ABSORB c obsolete : DISTRACT, BEWILDER
> > 2 a : to entertain or occupy in a light, playful, or pleasant manner
> > <amuse the child with a story> b : to appeal to the sense of humor of
> > <the joke doesn't amuse me>
> > intransitive senses, obsolete : MUSE
> > - amus·ed·ly /-'myü-z&d-lE/ adverb
> > - amus·er noun
> > - amus·ive /&-'myü-z&v, -s&v/ adjective
> >

> © 2004 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
> Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy
>

> Forgot to give credit to MW.
>
> Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

Richard Periut

Billy Crabs wrote:
> I am very well aware as to the meaning of amusement. If you take the word
> amusement and add it to another word such as park for instance, that would
> make it an amusement park and most normal people associate them with fun. If
> you can grasp the concept of amusement parks then maybe, some of this might
> make sense to you. People go to an amusement park to have Fun, however, if
> someone gets motion sick on the roller coaster and vomits uncontrollably, I
> would assume that they are not having fun, BUT, if someone gets out of the
> roller coaster and said I was amused by that, then that means that they had
> some form of stimulation that made them happy. My point that I am trying to
> make? Well, you already said that you was amused by my postings and you
> can't retract your statement. Last thing, thanks for grammer lesson, you
> learn something new everyday. Ya know any, idiot can be wrong but it takes a
> wise person who will admit it, chew on that for awhile.
>

> "Richard Periut" > wrote in message
> > Richard Periut wrote:

> > > Well said. The infantile retard can't comprehend, that an amusement
> > > (meant to amuse,) can be boring to the perceiver; hence, a boring
> > > amusement even though the amuser thought he was going to be amusing to
> > > the audience.
> > >
> > > Also, he should check out the various meanings of the word:
> > >
> > > Main Entry: amuse
> > > Pronunciation: &-'myüz
> > > Function: verb
> > > Inflected Form(s): amused; amus·ing
> > > Etymology: Middle French amuser, from Old French, from a- (from Latin
> > > ad-) + muser to muse
> > > Date: 15th century
> > > transitive senses
> > > 1 a archaic : to divert the attention of so as to deceive b obsolete :
> > > to occupy the attention of : ABSORB c obsolete : DISTRACT, BEWILDER
> > > 2 a : to entertain or occupy in a light, playful, or pleasant manner
> > > <amuse the child with a story> b : to appeal to the sense of humor of
> > > <the joke doesn't amuse me>
> > > intransitive senses, obsolete : MUSE
> > > - amus·ed·ly /-'myü-z&d-lE/ adverb
> > > - amus·er noun
> > > - amus·ive /&-'myü-z&v, -s&v/ adjective
> > >

> > © 2004 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
> > Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy
> >

> > Forgot to give credit to MW.
> > --
> >
> > Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

You are more friggin predictable than I thought!

Amusement is the act; whether someone perceives it as boring or fun is
up to the perceiver. Hence, boring amusement in your case with your
retarded infantile freakish behavior. Look at entry number one on the
aforementioned explanation. Why can't you friggin comprehend that? Are
you that friggin scant on gray matter?

Now be gone and go chew on what you are infatuated with.

Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

The Magnificent Bastard

On 15 Jan 2004 18:25:30 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, JFisher282 puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

> Fish

How come?

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2004 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com
Billy Crabs

"Richard Periut" > wrote in message
> Billy Crabs wrote:
> > I am very well aware as to the meaning of amusement. If you take the

word
> > amusement and add it to another word such as park for instance, that

would
> > make it an amusement park and most normal people associate them with

fun. If
> > you can grasp the concept of amusement parks then maybe, some of this

might
> > make sense to you. People go to an amusement park to have Fun,

however, if
> > someone gets motion sick on the roller coaster and vomits

uncontrollably, I
> > would assume that they are not having fun, BUT, if someone gets out of

the
> > roller coaster and said I was amused by that, then that means that

they had
> > some form of stimulation that made them happy. My point that I am

trying to
> > make? Well, you already said that you was amused by my postings and

you
> > can't retract your statement. Last thing, thanks for grammer lesson,

you
> > learn something new everyday. Ya know any, idiot can be wrong but it

takes a
> > wise person who will admit it, chew on that for awhile.

English

amusement

boring

amusing to

Latin

obsolete :

BEWILDER

manner

humor of

> > > © 2004 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
> > > Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy
> > >

> > > Forgot to give credit to MW.
> > > --

> > > Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.
> > >

> You are more friggin predictable than I thought!
>
> Amusement is the act; whether someone perceives it as boring or fun is
> up to the perceiver. Hence, boring amusement in your case with your
> retarded infantile freakish behavior. Look at entry number one on the
> aforementioned explanation. Why can't you friggin comprehend that? Are
> you that friggin scant on gray matter?
>
> Now be gone and go chew on what you are infatuated with.

I understand what you are saying, my post was one that was an
uninteresting bewildernent to you, so, I will put it in easier terms to
understand, you called someones friends a bunch of imps and incubi, and I
said that would make you an imp and/or incubi for having posted in such a
thread. So, now, what part are you having a hard time processing. Do you
find yourself bewildered often? My Grandmother does, its nothing to be
ashamed of, sometimes we find her walking around the driveway in her
bathrobe talking to herself about the meaning of "amused"
Since you were so worried, I have plenty of gray matter. My brain is fully
intact. Oh, and you should update your dictionary, I really don't believe
that people today care about what people of the archaic 15th century
thought the meaning of amused was. One last thing
Hahahaha******you was amused by my post ( in the entry#2 way)*************
Damn it Dicky, just admit it

> Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

Richard Periut

Billy Crabs wrote:
> [...]

> understand, you called someones friends a bunch of imps and incubi, and I
> said that would make you an imp and/or incubi for having posted in such a
> thread. So, now, what part are you having a hard time processing. Do you
> find yourself bewildered often? My Grandmother does, its nothing to be
> ashamed of, sometimes we find her walking around the driveway in her
> bathrobe talking to herself about the meaning of "amused"
> Since you were so worried, I have plenty of gray matter. My brain is fully
> intact. Oh, and you should update your dictionary, I really don't believe
> that people today care about what people of the archaic 15th century
> thought the meaning of amused was. One last thing
> Hahahaha******you was amused by my post ( in the entry#2 way)*************
> Damn it Dicky, just admit it

> > Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

You are one f***ing cretin. You are dignified to receive pity.

Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

Billy Crabs

> [...]

you
> > find yourself bewildered often? My Grandmother does, its nothing to be
> > ashamed of, sometimes we find her walking around the driveway in her
> > bathrobe talking to herself about the meaning of "amused"
> > Since you were so worried, I have plenty of gray matter. My brain is

fully
> > intact. Oh, and you should update your dictionary, I really don't

believe
> > that people today care about what people of the archaic 15th century
> > thought the meaning of amused was. One last thing
> > Hahahaha******you was amused by my post ( in the entry#2

> > Damn it Dicky, just admit it

> > > Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.
> > >

> You are one f***ing cretin. You are dignified to receive pity.

Thank you!! keep your chin up bitch!